Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
TCL C74 Series 55C743 – TV 55” 4K QLED 144 Hz Google TV (Via ODR ...
499 €
Voir le deal

4 orange lights, 1st flashing,

2 participants
AuteurMessage
milly86
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 1
Carottes : 5523

4 orange lights, 1st flashing, Empty
MessageSujet: 4 orange lights, 1st flashing,   4 orange lights, 1st flashing, Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Fév 2009 - 19:06

please help, i have purchased this rabbit of ebay,

i have the nose orange, then below that 3 orange lights, the 1st one flashing,

i cannot find the rabbit on wireless search, even if i put in the blue config mode? any help please, is there a master reset for the rabbit? thank you
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MonkeyMoo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 1
Carottes : 5488

4 orange lights, 1st flashing, Empty
MessageSujet: Re: 4 orange lights, 1st flashing,   4 orange lights, 1st flashing, Icon_minitimeSam 21 Mar 2009 - 11:34

I have a similar problem. I got my Nabaztag:tag yesterday and he's still in limbo yellownabzsad.

I get all four orange lights, and the left "tummy light" is flashing... then there's a quick blue pulse from all four and back to orange.

I understand this means that the Nabaztag can't connect to the router, but I have tried WPA, WEP, network keys with number, alpha, lowercase. I'm out of ideas.

I read that someone who may have had a problem like this found that there was too much interfence from his neighbours (this might apply to you too, Milly), and he kept pinging it until it accepted the packets, presumably when the interference had dropped. Trouble is, my Nabaztag doesn't accept any of my pings - ever. I live in a pretty rural area so I doubt it's interference from anywhere else.

Milly: in my travels across the interweb I did find a lot of posts of people with similar problems to you. If you wouldn't mind elaborating on your problem I think I might be able to point you towards some of them. By the way, the master reset5 was unplugging and holding down the button on his head and you replug, I thought :S.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

4 orange lights, 1st flashing,
Page 1 sur 1