Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez

Grown Up Interface?

AuteurMessage
denpic
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 32
Carottes : 4947

Grown Up Interface? Empty
MessageSujet: Grown Up Interface?   Grown Up Interface? Icon_minitimeSam 29 Avr 2006 - 15:41

Its really great I can drop a message to the kids if I am at work and they are doing all the xbox stuff and not on email. They can hear the Rabbit say "do the dishes" or whatever. Also when I am at work I could read the mp3 message they may have sent me which was a MP3 voice etc or their own via their mp3 recorder or whatever which they send via the nab area. With this I think I would like to discuss who could maybe develop me a sort of 'grown-up/adult web screen that effectively does all the stuff you can do in the nabaztag user area but through more of a quick white screen without all the other visuals. At work it would not look good to have all that rabbit graphics etc on the screen and others may tell me off!. A simple html screen in a small browser window would be ideal. As I use headset for work I could then also hear the message sent to nab when I am at work or remote from the nabaztag at home. Any developers out there whou could advise me of possibility or cost?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
denpic
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 32
Carottes : 4947

Grown Up Interface? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Grown Up Interface?   Grown Up Interface? Icon_minitimeSam 29 Avr 2006 - 16:14

I would also like to be able to have it poll a rss feed more often than 20 minutes. In the interface I mentioned I would want maybe to be able to set the poll myself. Also we could have it play to the rabbit if the RSS file content changed as some xml's have the time stamp added at top that could be checked?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Grown Up Interface?
Page 1 sur 1