Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Android application

+7
ago
Lounatique
Japanas
Moon´s Heart
jpp77350
Usagi_the_Rabbit
Roarster31
11 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Roarster31
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Roarster31

Nbr de messages : 47
Carottes : 4542

Android application  Empty
MessageSujet: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeLun 27 Fév 2012 - 18:24

Hi, this is my first post in these forums, they have proved very useful in helping me this far, but now I need to ask for your opinions.

Those of you who own android smartphones, would you want an app to control your Nabaztag, and if so, what sort of features are you after? I had a look myself and tried all the Nabaztag apps and none of them seemed to work, presumably because of the violet api change nabzdream

I've almost completed the app, just a few things to sort out and so far it allows you to

• sleep

• wake

• change ear positions

• blink colors

• speak text

• play mp3 files(from a URL or from the device)

• play a dance choreography sequence of colors and ear movements

Basically I just want to know if people still use their Nabaztag enough to want an (working) app.... Free ofc nabzlol
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Usagi_the_Rabbit
Special Nabz
Special Nabz
Usagi_the_Rabbit

Nabaztag : Vivi (v2), Floppy (v2)
Nbr de messages : 1313
Carottes : 5806

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeLun 27 Fév 2012 - 18:52

Roarster31,

hi! nabzhello1

Thx for this great initiative! nabzflower

Personally I would like to have such app.

And features you've told about are enough for me.

The only question: is this for Nabz from Violet server only? Because my rabbits are on alternative OJN server.

Anyway, I hope your app will be appreciated by ppl yellownabzwink

Roarster31
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Roarster31

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeLun 27 Fév 2012 - 19:17

Great! I will look into supporting other servers as I'm aware lots of people still don't want to move back to violet... As long as ojn has some sort of api I should be able to do it nabzhello2

Also would you like to be able to control your rabbits all together? I'm thinking of adding the option to add more than one rabbit nabzcheers
Usagi_the_Rabbit
Special Nabz
Special Nabz
Usagi_the_Rabbit

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeLun 27 Fév 2012 - 19:29

Roarster31 a écrit:

Also would you like to be able to control your rabbits all together? I'm thinking of adding the option to add more than one rabbit nabzcheers

Yes, yes! nabzjump
jpp77350
Red Kryptonite Nabz
Red Kryptonite Nabz
jpp77350

Nabaztag : CRISTAL77 & ANDROID V2
Nbr de messages : 10713
Carottes : 13542

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeLun 27 Fév 2012 - 21:12

nabzjump
many thanks!
Roarster31
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Roarster31

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeLun 5 Mar 2012 - 13:48

IT IS FINISHED!!!!

http://market.android.com/details?id=com.smithyproductions.swissarmycarrot

let me know what you guys think, there's a French version coming out very soon.... And also please let me know if you find any bugs... There are more features to come!!
Moon´s Heart
Crazy Geek
Crazy Geek
Moon´s Heart

Nabaztag : Irina (tag³), Ryu (tag³), Summer (tag³), Tchantchès (tag³ mutant humanoïde), Yoko (tag³)
Nbr de messages : 15886
Carottes : 103393

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeLun 5 Mar 2012 - 14:30

Hello!

This is first test return!
Voilà les retours des premiers tests! nabzciao

First, nice display.
Déjà, jolie présentation.

Ears OK!
Les oreilles nickel!

Voice test, english is ok, french, male and female are permuted.
Test de la voix, en anglais ok, en français l'homme et la femme sont inversés.

For choregraphy, I haven't found the launch button.
Pour la choré, je n'ai pas trouvé le lancement.

For mac adress, maybe would be good to said to enter it without two points as separators (habit from using routers)
Pour la mac adress, bien préciser de la rentrer sans les deux points entre les segments (habitude lorsqu'on utilise un routeur)

To launch audio file, the button do not appears until making slide the launch bar or turning the phone into landscape mode.
Pour lancer un fichier audio, le bouton n'apparait qu'en faisant coulisser la barre de démarrage ou en mettant le téléphone en paysage.

The file launch works on the rabbit but the app seems to fail to going back to main menu.
Le lancement d'un fichier fonctionne sur le lapin mais l'app semble planter ensuite pour revenir au menu principal.

That's all for first tests.
Voilà pour les premières constatations.

Thank you for this nice software!
Merci pour ce chouette programme! nabzhello1
http://www.moonsheart.com
Usagi_the_Rabbit
Special Nabz
Special Nabz
Usagi_the_Rabbit

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeLun 5 Mar 2012 - 14:56

Hi!
Thx so much!
I'll test asap yellownabzwink

EDIT: Btw, does it work with OJN? nabzasking
I see it needs APIKEY from nabaztag.com

EDIT2: Already found out!
Thx again for adding OJN!
Usagi_the_Rabbit
Special Nabz
Special Nabz
Usagi_the_Rabbit

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeLun 5 Mar 2012 - 16:16

Roarster31,

Thx again nabzflower
I like your app! +1 nabzflower

My test experience:

1. It's fun to operate my both rabbits altogether!

2. Everything works fine for me except 2 things.
I have an issue with choreography. Can't adjust Right Ear position. It always saves only Left Ear position. So I decided to start generating of choreography from Right Ear positioning. It crashes application. Galaxy S 2.
Colors function doesn't work for me. Dunno why nabzasking

3. I like clean and minimalistic interface! And the name of the app and the icon also.

4. Audio works fine. Without any problem. No issue in returning to main menu btw.

5. A question. Is it possible to give commands to my rabbits separately?

6. In general I find everything very convenient and easy to use.

Waiting for updates!

Moon,
To run choreography, just use the menu button of your device. It will show you "Run" command. Read help- everything is there yellownabzwink

Moon´s Heart
Crazy Geek
Crazy Geek
Moon´s Heart

Nabaztag : Irina (tag³), Ryu (tag³), Summer (tag³), Tchantchès (tag³ mutant humanoïde), Yoko (tag³)

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeLun 5 Mar 2012 - 16:49

victoire Well see Usagi!
Roarster31
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Roarster31

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeLun 5 Mar 2012 - 20:28

Wow, thanks guys for the quick reviews nabzflower

I've made some changes to address those issues:
  • Fixed mixed up French male voice
  • Fixed FC on setting right ear position in choreography
  • Made some changes to sentence phrasing in setup to prevent misguidance
  • Added MAC address fixing
  • Fixed ice cream sandwich bug with sending colors

It was a silly bug that wasn't letting you send colors when using ice cream sandwich, it worked with others but it should be ok now... nabzhello1

Citation :
For mac adress, maybe would be good to said to enter it without two points as separators (habit from using routers)
... right, i've added a little bit of code which should strip out any hyphens you put in, so that it doesn't matter now whether you have hyphens or not nabzjump

and there are a few known bugs, i think that after you send a local mp3 to your nabaztag the app becomes very likely to crash... that probably explains your crash moon, i'm working on it nabzturnaround

also, the buttons at the top need to be on a slidey thing for that exact reason, they don't all fit on the screen, so yes, the audio is off the screen at the start, it might be a bit hard to figure out you have to slide it... might end up changing that in the future...

Usagi, i'm glad the OJN works, i actually haven't managed to test that bit of the app, was a bit of a leap of faith nabzwhistle it's good it works!!

at the moment you can't control rabbits individually... but i may be able to impliment something in the future, for now though you can enable/disable the rabbits although i know that's a lot of work for something simple...

again thanks to you guys for testing nabzcheers
jpp77350
Red Kryptonite Nabz
Red Kryptonite Nabz
jpp77350

Nabaztag : CRISTAL77 & ANDROID V2
Nbr de messages : 10713
Carottes : 13542

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeLun 5 Mar 2012 - 20:48

THANKS i ll test it soon already downloaded!
Usagi_the_Rabbit
Special Nabz
Special Nabz
Usagi_the_Rabbit

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeLun 5 Mar 2012 - 23:19

Thanks for your fast response! nabzjump

I'll test choreography and colors tomorrow. I'm not at home with my eared friends at this time.

Right, I can enable/disable rabbits to control them individually. It can wait. First things first. yellownabzwink
Usagi_the_Rabbit
Special Nabz
Special Nabz
Usagi_the_Rabbit

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeMar 6 Mar 2012 - 8:47

Hi,

Yep! Now choreography and colors are OK! nabzjump

But this time I have an issue with Audio too. Crash after file load. Waiting for update nabzboot
Japanas
Gold Nabz
Gold Nabz

Nbr de messages : 558
Carottes : 5697

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeMar 6 Mar 2012 - 9:27

Hi Roarster31,

First, great stuff, well done Android application, beautiful application icon, working with my 3 Nabaztags:Tags (2x on Violet and 1x on OJN).

Just some remarks :
- Seems that MAC Address and Server are reseted to "null" after API Key is modified ? I have modified it because I made a mistake when typing API Key
- Is it possible to have a "Quit" button ? As it seems that application is never ended (still running in process view)
- On my Android 3.0 Tablet, I have not a physical menu button to call context menu, so I cannot return to first menu. Is it possible to have a software button available on second level menu (Nabaztag actions) ?

Thanks by advance.
Moon´s Heart
Crazy Geek
Crazy Geek
Moon´s Heart

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeMar 6 Mar 2012 - 18:49

1st update...

I will relate new tests later! nabzciao
Roarster31
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Roarster31

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeMar 6 Mar 2012 - 22:26

(0.9.6)
ok, i've changed the colors page and hopefully fixed the FC after sending an audio file... There's still a mysterious bug where the app will crash if you try to send another audio file - i'm working on it nabzsteam

Japanas, i've noticed that strange null thing with the preferences aswell... a lot of weird things are happening on that page and that's on my list of things to fix...
hmmm, a quit button, to stop it? i can't see it in my running processes nabzpee but i have a few features planned that'll need it to still be running in the background Wink

oh, and i'm actually working on a nice tablet layout atm nabzblah should look quite nice... and i can incorporate a menu button yellownabzsmile (or do you mean a back button?)

i'm away from a computer for the next 5 days so i won't be able to produce any updates after this one for a while or reply to comments here nabzcry i'll try and address the problems when i get back nabzciao

thankyou everyone so much for your help!! nabzflower
Moon´s Heart
Crazy Geek
Crazy Geek
Moon´s Heart

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeMar 6 Mar 2012 - 23:57

Roarster31 a écrit:
There's still a mysterious bug where the app will crash if you try to send another audio file - i'm working on it nabzsteam

Yes, I reported the crash from my Samsung Galaxy Notes under Android 2.3.6 (not rooted)
Usagi_the_Rabbit
Special Nabz
Special Nabz
Usagi_the_Rabbit

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeMer 7 Mar 2012 - 10:05

Hi,

I've found out a strange thing/bug. I disabled one rabbit for the test. Then enabled again. But he doesn't respond to application anymore. nabzblack No matter how many times I enable/disable again.
Only 1 rabbit is responding.
Does anyone encounter this? nabzasking

Roarster,

thx for upd!
Roarster31
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Roarster31

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeDim 11 Mar 2012 - 17:28

--1.9.7--
  • Added better layout and navigation for tablet devices
  • Fixed a little mix up with colors displaying on the visualization
  • Choreography now displays in landscape on tablets

it'll take me a bit longer to fix those deeper problems with the enabling and disabling and resetting... sorry nabzcache

but Japanas, that update should allow you to go back, you just need to click top left where the icon is nabzhello2
Usagi_the_Rabbit
Special Nabz
Special Nabz
Usagi_the_Rabbit

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeDim 11 Mar 2012 - 18:51

Roarster31 a écrit:

it'll take me a bit longer to fix those deeper problems with the enabling and disabling and resetting... sorry nabzcache

It is ok! yellownabzhappy
It can wait.

Thx for upd once again nabzflower
Japanas
Gold Nabz
Gold Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeLun 12 Mar 2012 - 0:16

Roarster31 a écrit:
Japanas, that update should allow you to go back, you just need to click top left where the icon is nabzhello2
Thanks ! Good job, back to menu works now on my 10" android tablet running Android 3.2 respect

Unfortunatly, I cannot also install your app on my 7" android tablet running Android 2.2, Google checkout process says "not compatible" Crying or Very sad
Roarster31
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Roarster31

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeLun 12 Mar 2012 - 17:47

hmmm... i don't know why - it supports android version 1.6+ and all tablets... nabzasking
What's the name of the tablet you're using?
Japanas
Gold Nabz
Gold Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeLun 12 Mar 2012 - 17:59

Tablet (Teleport) MID7C
Roarster31
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Roarster31

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitimeMar 13 Mar 2012 - 15:22

Japanas a écrit:
Tablet (Teleport) MID7C

hmmmmm... i've checked all sorts of places, and i can't figure out why... when i get home i'll put up the apk file here so you can download from here. nabzlol You will need to enable "allow installation of non-market applications" under the applications menu in settings...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Android application    Android application  Icon_minitime

Android application
Page 1 sur 6Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant