Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Aliexpress : codes promo valables sur tout le site
Voir le deal

Rabbit doesn't sleep?

3 participants
AuteurMessage
tingo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
tingo

Nbr de messages : 19
Carottes : 4501

Rabbit doesn't sleep? Empty
MessageSujet: Rabbit doesn't sleep?   Rabbit doesn't sleep? Icon_minitimeSam 3 Mar 2012 - 0:53

Is anyone else having problems with their rabbit not sleeping?
Sleep times are set for my rabbit, but still he tells the time through the night.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Japanas
Gold Nabz
Gold Nabz

Nbr de messages : 558
Carottes : 5667

MessageSujet: Re: Rabbit doesn't sleep?   Rabbit doesn't sleep? Icon_minitimeSam 3 Mar 2012 - 11:05

Hello, yes, this issue is known and we have advertised Violet / Aldebaran Robotics about it.
Topics in French : https://nabaztag.forumactif.fr/t14004-bug-heures-leve-couche
and https://nabaztag.forumactif.fr/t14124-mise-a-jour-des-serveurs-nabaztag-le-23-fevrier
tingo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
tingo

Nbr de messages : 19
Carottes : 4501

MessageSujet: Re: Rabbit doesn't sleep?   Rabbit doesn't sleep? Icon_minitimeSam 3 Mar 2012 - 12:35

Thanks for the information. I see that you also mentioned the "clock is ten minutes early" problem - thanks again.
I hope they will fix it soon.
(I haven't looked at the source code, but it shouldn't be too hard; if the rabbit reconnects for some reason, you check if it is supposed to be sleeping, and send him a sleep command if he is in "sleep time")
canadianbunny
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 6
Carottes : 4437

MessageSujet: Re: Rabbit doesn't sleep?   Rabbit doesn't sleep? Icon_minitimeVen 7 Sep 2012 - 15:59

SUBJECT - NOT SLEEPING. If anybody here is still frustrated by their Nabaztags staying awake all night and not going to sleep when they are supposed to (are programmed to), I think I might possibly have discovered at least part of the reason WHY. Somebody has gotten the appropriate commands transposed somehow. They are *BACKWARDS*!

Here is a direct cut-and-paste from Violet's own API Instructions webpage:
action=13
Send your Rabbit to sleep
?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
rsp>
message>COMMANDSENT
comment>You rabbit will change status
/rsp>

action=14
Wake up your Rabbit
?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
rsp>
message>COMMANDSENT
comment>You rabbit will change status
/rsp>

So action 13 = Sleep command and action 14 = Wake Up command.
Or at least that is what it WAS in the old Violet days. But NOW it is the other way around.

You can prove this to yourself by filling in your serial number and your API Key (no spaces) into the following URLs and pasting them into your browser bar to see what happens to your rabbit...
--------------------------------------
http://api.nabaztag.com/vl/FR/api.jsp?sn=___________&token=__________&action=13
http://api.nabaztag.com/vl/FR/api.jsp?sn=___________&token=__________&action=14
-------------------------------------

NOW it is 13 = Wake Up and 14 = Sleep.

My bunny never goes to sleep at 11 p.m. unless I unplug him every night. Could that be due to the fact that at 11 p.m. the NabAlive Server is sending to my rabbit the *13* code, thinking that it is sending the Sleep action, whereas what it is actually mistakenly really sending is the Wake Up call to my rabbit, who is already awake?

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? :-)
Japanas
Gold Nabz
Gold Nabz

Nbr de messages : 558
Carottes : 5667

MessageSujet: Re: Rabbit doesn't sleep?   Rabbit doesn't sleep? Icon_minitimeVen 7 Sep 2012 - 16:25

I don't think it is such case, because sometimes it works and sometimes not. Rather a command not sent by busy Violet server(s) or network issue or a command sent during another one (such as clock voice or else)
canadianbunny
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 6
Carottes : 4437

MessageSujet: Re: Rabbit doesn't sleep?   Rabbit doesn't sleep? Icon_minitimeVen 7 Sep 2012 - 19:29

But the Wake/Sleep command is still working backwards from the way it is supposed to...
I am really tired of unplugging every night and plugging back in every morning, and I really wish they'd fix whatever the issue is...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Rabbit doesn't sleep?   Rabbit doesn't sleep? Icon_minitime

Rabbit doesn't sleep?
Page 1 sur 1