Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

PHP service framework

3 participants
AuteurMessage
fridgehead
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 22
Carottes : 6620

PHP service framework Empty
MessageSujet: PHP service framework   PHP service framework Icon_minitimeDim 11 Juin 2006 - 12:45

i've started a PHP based framework for nabaztag services, i relised that 90% of the web-scraping services i am creating share about 90% of the code so..

the idea is that you can create a new service in a web interface, just by entering a web address and a regilar expression for data you want to extract. You enter a time to run it and the server (via cunning crontab action) loads the site at the right time, scans the site with your regex and reports the results to your nabaztag

its coming along nicely and as my first test, I've created a service to notify me if Mr T dies! It runs every night at 8pm and only warns me if he has sadly passed on. Few bugs to work out then I'll make it public yellownabzhappy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://getahaircut.johnnysausage.com
Raoul DuBois
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 6
Carottes : 6519

MessageSujet: Re: PHP service framework   PHP service framework Icon_minitimeMer 21 Juin 2006 - 18:53

Wow, cool! I'd love to see the application when it's done, and even the code if you don't mind sharing.

Cool!
nabazland
Karotzeur taquin
nabazland

Nabaztag : Caulfield (v2.1)
Nbr de messages : 9783
Carottes : 13134

MessageSujet: Re: PHP service framework   PHP service framework Icon_minitimeMer 21 Juin 2006 - 21:15

Great !!!! Want to see that... and want to know more !
http://www.nabzone.com
fridgehead
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 22
Carottes : 6620

MessageSujet: Re: PHP service framework   PHP service framework Icon_minitimeDim 24 Sep 2006 - 17:08

well the way its working at the moment is there are 2 parts, server and "client"-ish thingy :p

The server script runs periodically and checks for services that are meant to run (those are all stored in a mysql database). Its all very boring and efficient...

The exciting (from a geeky standpoint Razz ) is the client. Its just a set of php pages/forms. What they do is the clever bit though, theres the standard forms for subscribing to a server but also a set of forms for CREATING a new service.

Anyone familiar with regular expressions? The idea is that you find a site that has some information on it you like and enter that into my page. You then write a small search pattern to extract keywords/text from the site. You can either tack these onto a string and send that to the nabaztag, or compare it with other text and output a response.

the MR T death checker works as a service, I've also got one that watches firebox.com and lets me know when the perplex city cards come back into stock

Its not ready yet, but I'll offer some limited test places when it is closer to being usable Razz
http://getahaircut.johnnysausage.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: PHP service framework   PHP service framework Icon_minitime

PHP service framework
Page 1 sur 1