Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez

Messages from friends

AuteurMessage
mattyduk
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 11
Carottes : 4811

Messages from friends Empty
MessageSujet: Messages from friends   Messages from friends Icon_minitimeMer 28 Juin 2006 - 8:04

I've been telling some friends about nabaztag, and they've sent my nabaztag a few emails, which have worked, with nabaztag reading out the subject line.

However, everytime they try and send one now, they get a message back, saying email failed, as you must send a message from the account that the nabaztag was setup from.

Why did this work the first few times that they sent an email from their own account ?

Secondly, is there anyway for someone to send a message to my nabaztag, that will be read out, without them having to buy their own nazzie. It seems silly they can't simply send a few messages to my nazzie, as thats what its partly designed for i.e receiving and relaying messages
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Messages from friends
Page 1 sur 1