Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilGalerieRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez

Forgive the redundancy--

AuteurMessage
Number5
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : Number5
Nbr de messages : 4
Carottes : 4895

Forgive the redundancy-- Empty
MessageSujet: Forgive the redundancy--   Forgive the redundancy-- I_icon_minitimeLun 17 Juil 2006 - 3:02

Hi all-
I'm currently waiting for a message back from Nabaztag support- as I have been since July 13th.

Now I realize this was only a couple of days ago, but I am very eager to get him online.

I have read everything that's been posted here, as well as all the tips and hints on the Nab site.

I've tried to connect without the firewall on and everything else I've seen to do. There is also no WEP in the way. No

My Nab has connected twice, but what I have figured is that he's connecting to SOMEONE ELSE'S wireless and not my network. Ugh! Rolling Eyes

I use WiFi and am in perfect range of the router and my laptop. And yes I've even tried to connect to the rabbit through the Ad-Hoc connection, but can't seem to do that either.

I'm open for suggestions! albino
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10047
Carottes : 5212

MessageSujet: Re: Forgive the redundancy--   Forgive the redundancy-- I_icon_minitimeLun 17 Juil 2006 - 7:42

Hi,

It was the national day here, in France on the July 14th. So don't worry that you didn't have and answer.

But what is your problem? What lights do you have and what colour? What happends exactly?
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
Number5
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Forgive the redundancy--   Forgive the redundancy-- I_icon_minitimeLun 17 Juil 2006 - 21:17

I think that the couple of times that he has connected, it has been to someone elses network.

99.9% of the time it's all orange lights all the time. When I first plug him in, it will begin the search for a connection and then after finding NO connection it will just blink all orange lights.

I've tried everything I have read to do- including putting the rabbit into that 'blue' mode and then trying to access that website, but have never been able to access that site- it will never load up, I don't know why.
bv2312
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 13
Carottes : 4934

MessageSujet: Re: Forgive the redundancy--   Forgive the redundancy-- I_icon_minitimeMar 18 Juil 2006 - 8:09

Hey I have you tried using 192.168.0.1? if not
then switch off ur nab, hold down the button on his/her head switch it back on one his tummy have 3 blue lights stop pressing the button.

using your laptop/oc connect to it's wireless signal once done then using 192.168.0.1 into a browser.... u should see some info on ur nab try to make sure the ssid is your router

BV2312
Number5
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Forgive the redundancy--   Forgive the redundancy-- I_icon_minitimeMar 18 Juil 2006 - 8:29

Citation :
Hey I have you tried using 192.168.0.1? if not
then switch off ur nab, hold down the button on his/her head switch it back on one his tummy have 3 blue lights stop pressing the button.

using your laptop/oc connect to it's wireless signal once done then using 192.168.0.1 into a browser.... u should see some info on ur nab try to make sure the ssid is your router

Tried that too- can't seem to connect to it's wireless signal and then of course that 192 site won't come up.
bv2312
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Forgive the redundancy--   Forgive the redundancy-- I_icon_minitimeMer 19 Juil 2006 - 8:49

what windows/mac are you using?
what program are you using to connect to nabaztag's wireless signal?
Number5
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Forgive the redundancy--   Forgive the redundancy-- I_icon_minitimeMer 19 Juil 2006 - 17:54

I am using Win XP and I use Netgear wireless to connect through a Verizon DSL router.
bv2312
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Forgive the redundancy--   Forgive the redundancy-- I_icon_minitimeMer 19 Juil 2006 - 20:53

oh ok try to use Windows XP to connect to the nabaztag directly not using another program instead if you get what i mean
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Forgive the redundancy--   Forgive the redundancy-- I_icon_minitime

Forgive the redundancy--
Page 1 sur 1