Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -47%
DOMO DO1032SV – Aspirateur balai 2 en 1
Voir le deal
49.99 €
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Trottinette électrique OCEAN DRIVE A9 avec clignotants
299.99 € 599.99 €
Voir le deal

How to stop audio jingle when moving ears?

4 participants
AuteurMessage
sheik
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Nbr de messages : 53
Carottes : 6412

How to stop audio jingle when moving ears? Empty
MessageSujet: How to stop audio jingle when moving ears?   How to stop audio jingle when moving ears? Icon_minitimeMar 29 Aoû 2006 - 14:04

I'm new to the API but so far I'm pretty impressed, it has taken negligible time write a PHP script to represent an Apache server CPU load via the ears (this whole concept still makes me grin yellownabzsmile )

However, the audio jingle that accompanies each ear movement is really going to annoy me. Please tell me I can disable this via the API?

I know I can turn off the audio via the hardware switch, but I like audio for messages, just not for realtime monitoring!

/\dam
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
sheik
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: How to stop audio jingle when moving ears?   How to stop audio jingle when moving ears? Icon_minitimeMar 29 Aoû 2006 - 21:01

This was really easy - I would have thought someone could have helped me yellownabzsad.

All I needed to do was change my signature tune in the main Nabaztag website to "none". (I'd set this to a tune when I registered and completely forgotten about it).

I am now very pleased, as critical messages flash my signature lights and speak a TTS warning message, but ordinary ear movements don't make a sound.

/\dam
Dean
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : Furbee
Nbr de messages : 29
Carottes : 6415

MessageSujet: Re: How to stop audio jingle when moving ears?   How to stop audio jingle when moving ears? Icon_minitimeMar 29 Aoû 2006 - 22:51

Hi,

I havn't really used the API so thought it was more related to that rather than the "alert" sound that accompanies emails etc. As you probably noticed too you can also use your own mp3 sound if you want to add it again.
http://www.acrossthelake.com
sheik
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: How to stop audio jingle when moving ears?   How to stop audio jingle when moving ears? Icon_minitimeMer 30 Aoû 2006 - 0:10

Cheers, I didn't think it would be so easy to fix either.

It's a little frustrating as I'm sure there is a wealth of information on the French forums but I can't read very much of it.
So, I think we English speakers should use this forum to share as much stuff as possible, even if it is just basic tips!

/\dam
nabazland
Karotzeur taquin
nabazland

Nabaztag : Caulfield (v2.1)
Nbr de messages : 9783
Carottes : 13096

MessageSujet: Re: How to stop audio jingle when moving ears?   How to stop audio jingle when moving ears? Icon_minitimeMer 30 Aoû 2006 - 9:15

Hey Sheik,

When you use the API to change the position of ears, the rabbit do the same thing as you or your EarBuddy move the ears. Son there is the 'clingcling' too. You cant remove it.

When you use the API to send message or choregraphy, the rabbit do the same thing as you receive a message from yourself : it plays your signature tune before and after the message.

For now you can't do anything to remove the ear moving jingle... Perhaps later...
http://www.nabzone.com
sheik
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: How to stop audio jingle when moving ears?   How to stop audio jingle when moving ears? Icon_minitimeMer 30 Aoû 2006 - 10:40

Yes, but if you choose not to have a jingle for your messages, then no sound is made. I have confirmed this and am happy with it.

So, throughout the day, my rabbit moves its ears according to my script, but there is no sound.

/\dam
sheik
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: How to stop audio jingle when moving ears?   How to stop audio jingle when moving ears? Icon_minitimeMer 30 Aoû 2006 - 17:13

Argh, I was mistaken, I apologise!
My testing was all done with "Warning" messages, so turning off my signature worked for that.
Unfortunately, if I don't send a message then the annoying jingle comes back yellownabzsad.

I can move the ears silently by sending a TTS message of "-", but this really isn't ideal. Firstly because the ears move every time, even if the same position is sent, and secondly because I then get an e-mail message saying "-"!

I will post to request an API change and hopefully somebody from Nabaztag will read it.

/\dam
thebubblejungle
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : Rab
Nbr de messages : 2
Carottes : 6347

MessageSujet: Re: How to stop audio jingle when moving ears?   How to stop audio jingle when moving ears? Icon_minitimeLun 6 Nov 2006 - 20:41

Hey there, how about just turning the sound off at the back of your rabbit? Works for me!

Mark
http://me.thebubblejungle.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: How to stop audio jingle when moving ears?   How to stop audio jingle when moving ears? Icon_minitime

How to stop audio jingle when moving ears?
Page 1 sur 1