Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Aliexpress : codes promo valables sur tout le site
Voir le deal

Nabcasting, why should we have to pay to *create* content?

3 participants
AuteurMessage
sheik
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Nbr de messages : 53
Carottes : 6421

Nabcasting, why should we have to pay to *create* content? Empty
MessageSujet: Nabcasting, why should we have to pay to *create* content?   Nabcasting, why should we have to pay to *create* content? Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Aoû 2006 - 17:03

I understand that bandwidth and servers need to be paid for, but am I the only one that feels it is unfair to charge content providers (Nabcasters) to publish their content? They are already working for free after all. Also, their work means more people are likely to buy Nabaztags in the future (because it would be a more attractive product with lots of Nabcasts to choose from).

I would be in favour of some kind of pricing scheme whereby normal users receive say, subscription to five free nabcasts of their choice, and have to pay if they want to subscribe to more.

Content providers should at the very least not be charged for their efforts, and if their work receives lots of subscribers it would be nice if at some point they could be rewarded. eg: if someone produces a hugely successful Nabcast that has 1000+ subscribers, then that has financial value for Violet.

I feel this could only help the community, as there would not only be more content to choose from, but the quality would inevitably improve.

What do you think?

/\dam
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Dean
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : Furbee
Nbr de messages : 29
Carottes : 6424

MessageSujet: Re: Nabcasting, why should we have to pay to *create* content?   Nabcasting, why should we have to pay to *create* content? Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Aoû 2006 - 22:25

I think you have a point. However if everyone knew they wouldn't have to subscribe by producing a nabcast then everyone would do one. I do think though that you are onto something with the number of subscribers. Not sdure if it should be a number or percentage, but I think that if you reach a certain target then you should not need to pay, and possibly as you say if it exceeds another number then perhaps you get a small reward (financial or otherwise). This way it would certainly ensure more nabcasts.
http://www.acrossthelake.com
sheik
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Nbr de messages : 53
Carottes : 6421

MessageSujet: Re: Nabcasting, why should we have to pay to *create* content?   Nabcasting, why should we have to pay to *create* content? Icon_minitimeVen 1 Sep 2006 - 0:16

Yes, clearly one broadcast wouldn't qualify for any special favours. There should probably be something like a minimum of one broadcast a week listened to by x number of subscribers, and then have a tiered system from there.
The details are obviously debatable, the point being that it would be nice not to charge the people who are giving up their time for free.

/\dam
nabazland
Karotzeur taquin
nabazland

Nabaztag : Caulfield (v2.1)
Nbr de messages : 9783
Carottes : 13105

MessageSujet: Re: Nabcasting, why should we have to pay to *create* content?   Nabcasting, why should we have to pay to *create* content? Icon_minitimeVen 1 Sep 2006 - 9:00

At the begining, Nabcast (creating and receiving) was reserved for FullRabbits.
Violet open the receive to all.
It was a great progress !
So now, if you ask to open the creation ton all because everybody can receive.....

http://www.nabzone.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Nabcasting, why should we have to pay to *create* content?   Nabcasting, why should we have to pay to *create* content? Icon_minitime

Nabcasting, why should we have to pay to *create* content?
Page 1 sur 1