Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Google Pixel 7 5G – Smartphone 6,3″ OLED ...
Voir le deal
316 €

My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :(

3 participants
AuteurMessage
lmoliver
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
lmoliver

Nbr de messages : 7
Carottes : 6419

My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :( Empty
MessageSujet: My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :(   My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :( Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Aoû 2006 - 19:20

Hi,

I have a big problem. My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing from Monday.

When I put it in manual mode for connect it to my PC (all lights just gone blue), I do not see it in the list of available wireless networks. Either, when I scan from my wireless-PDA, I do see the wireless router in order to connect to me, but the Nabaztag does not appear.

I do not understand it; it is as if my Nabaztag did not have wireless card, it is broken. I readed all the aids (documents and forum) and reviewed the configuration of router, but there are no changes. All the tests I have done them near the router.

I have written to the technical support (support@nabaztag.com) and they say that my Nabaztag is registered with another name and email (?). I have sent a photo to them with the serial number, but they have still not given any solution me. I am desolate yellownabzsad

Look, this is my configuration (all are right!) :

- Configuration network: PC with wireless card, wireless PDA, wireless
router and cable-modem (ONO).
- Router: LINKSYS WRT54G
- Connection type: Automatic configuration DHCP
- IP network: 192.168.1.1
- Mascara: 255.255.255.0
- Servidor DHCP: enable
- Initial IP: 192.168.1.100
- Finish IP: 192.168.1.149
- Modo: Mixed 11/54 Mbps
- SSID: Linksys_SES_40935
- Segurity mode: disable

Can you help me? Please...

Lorenzo M. Oliver
(plase send MP)
Spain
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
lmoliver
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
lmoliver

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :(   My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :( Icon_minitimeVen 1 Sep 2006 - 11:33

Pleaaaaaase...
My Nabaztag is dead yellownabzsad

Somebody can help me? The technical support does not respond to me either...

Lorenzo M. Oliver

lmoliver a écrit:
Hi,

I have a big problem. My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing from Monday.

When I put it in manual mode for connect it to my PC (all lights just gone blue), I do not see it in the list of available wireless networks. Either, when I scan from my wireless-PDA, I do see the wireless router in order to connect to me, but the Nabaztag does not appear.

I do not understand it; it is as if my Nabaztag did not have wireless card, it is broken. I readed all the aids (documents and forum) and reviewed the configuration of router, but there are no changes. All the tests I have done them near the router.

I have written to the technical support (support@nabaztag.com) and they say that my Nabaztag is registered with another name and email (?). I have sent a photo to them with the serial number, but they have still not given any solution me. I am desolate yellownabzsad

Look, this is my configuration (all are right!) :

- Configuration network: PC with wireless card, wireless PDA, wireless
router and cable-modem (ONO).
- Router: LINKSYS WRT54G
- Connection type: Automatic configuration DHCP
- IP network: 192.168.1.1
- Mascara: 255.255.255.0
- Servidor DHCP: enable
- Initial IP: 192.168.1.100
- Finish IP: 192.168.1.149
- Modo: Mixed 11/54 Mbps
- SSID: Linksys_SES_40935
- Segurity mode: disable

Can you help me? Please...

Lorenzo M. Oliver
(plase send MP)
Spain
Dean
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : Furbee
Nbr de messages : 29
Carottes : 6424

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :(   My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :( Icon_minitimeVen 1 Sep 2006 - 12:14

Did you buy it second hand?

Did it ever work?

Did you ever register it?
http://www.acrossthelake.com
lmoliver
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
lmoliver

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :(   My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :( Icon_minitimeVen 1 Sep 2006 - 14:53

Oh, no. I have been buying it for one week, from Pixmania. The first days correctly worked just by to register it in the Web like "lmoliver" (without forming nothing). But this last Monday no longer it worked yellownabzsad

And my wireless network work very well...

Lorenzo M. Oliver
sheik
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Nbr de messages : 53
Carottes : 6421

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :(   My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :( Icon_minitimeVen 1 Sep 2006 - 15:11

If you put it in server mode and can't see it then that sounds like a serious problem yellownabzsad

There is a slight chance you just have new interference near your house though (neighbours WLAN etc).

Have you tried moving it somewhere else and seeing if you can see it?

/\dam
lmoliver
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
lmoliver

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :(   My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :( Icon_minitimeVen 1 Sep 2006 - 19:26

I have already verified it several times. I have put it several times near the wifi router and the PC with wifi, but it does the same.

My network is formed in ad-hoc mode:

My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :( Wireless

I suppose that my nabaztag would have simply to appear in the list of networks, if I put in server mode (blue lights).

Lorenzo M. Oliver
Dean
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : Furbee
Nbr de messages : 29
Carottes : 6424

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :(   My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :( Icon_minitimeVen 1 Sep 2006 - 19:50

Perhaps you should return it to Pixmania. It does sound rather fatal.
http://www.acrossthelake.com
lmoliver
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
lmoliver

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :(   My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :( Icon_minitimeLun 4 Sep 2006 - 13:01

I cannot. I threw the box to the wastebasket
yellownabzsad yellownabzsad yellownabzsad
sheik
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Nbr de messages : 53
Carottes : 6421

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :(   My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :( Icon_minitimeLun 4 Sep 2006 - 13:41

You'll surely have an e-mail receipt though? If they know they sent a Nabaztag to your address they will surely help you replace it if it is faulty.

/\dam
lmoliver
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
lmoliver

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :(   My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :( Icon_minitimeLun 4 Sep 2006 - 15:25

Thanks, Sheik & Dean, for your interest.

I am going to wait for the answer of support@ and we will see what we do. I have sent several messages so that they say something to me.

Meanwhile, I do not know what to do...

Lorenzo M. Oliver
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :(   My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :( Icon_minitime

My Nabaztag have all lights just gone orange and flashing :(
Page 1 sur 1