Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – 15,6” FHD 144Hz – i7-12è ...
999.99 € 1399.99 €
Voir le deal

three blue lights - blinking from left to right

2 participants
AuteurMessage
zygmunt
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 6
Carottes : 6407

three blue lights - blinking from left to right Empty
MessageSujet: three blue lights - blinking from left to right   three blue lights - blinking from left to right Icon_minitimeVen 15 Sep 2006 - 21:28

Hi all,
I have another light phenomenon - three blue lights on rabbit's belly blinking trom left to right. It is not weather forecast for sure - I was checking the blinking pattern and it's different, aaand at this hour my rabbit doesn't have weather forecast scheduled.
It appears after pressing the rabbit head. Sometimes he blinks with his nose (message) but after pressing the head, there is no message, just blue blinking. what could it be?
z.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6786

three blue lights - blinking from left to right Empty
MessageSujet: Re: three blue lights - blinking from left to right   three blue lights - blinking from left to right Icon_minitimeVen 15 Sep 2006 - 21:48

Hi,

When the blues leds are blinking, does the bottom still purple? It happens when you are pressing the button and that the nabz can't find the message on the violet server. For example, if you do it just after listening to the schredule, the nabz is not able to read it again, so you'll have this pattern of lights.

Other possibility : your nabz if flashing with a strang blue light all over it, and the ears are moving. That means that you receieve a corrupted message (for any reasons, sometimes it happens).
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://aerosmiss.free.fr

three blue lights - blinking from left to right
Page 1 sur 1