Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur portable Urban Factory ...
19.99 € 39.99 €
Voir le deal

Red lights from start. Help!

4 participants
AuteurMessage
scallar
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 4
Carottes : 6388

Red lights from start. Help! Empty
MessageSujet: Red lights from start. Help!   Red lights from start. Help! Icon_minitimeVen 22 Sep 2006 - 15:34

I'm so disappointed. I got my rabbit from Pixmania yesterday. I unpacked the little fella and started him up. All leds are red, the leftmost flashing, and after a while all leds flash red.

I've tried everything. Two different WLANS, Open, WEP-enabled. Doesn't matter what I do, the result is the same. All leds are red, the one to the left is flashing. grrrr

I know that the rabbit can see my WLAN, because it shows up when I click "Scan for networks" from within his interface, but he just doesn't seem to know how to connect. I WANT HIM TO WORK!!

Did I miss something? Please, anyone, help me. Crying or Very sad

Oh, and I sent two mails to Nabaztag support, but still haven't got any answer after 18 hours.

/Scallar
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6776

MessageSujet: Re: Red lights from start. Help!   Red lights from start. Help! Icon_minitimeVen 22 Sep 2006 - 16:03

Hi Scallar;

When you started you rabbit the first time, did it make a little "ting" and then turn its ears?

I guess you tried to put it on the "ad-hoc" mode if you can see it when you are scanning your networks. Did you have the blue lights when you unplugged it and plugged it back with pressing the button beetween its ears?
If you have directly the red lights, I'm afraid that your nabz is defective.

Tell us if something new happens ok?

Take care,

Aero :-)
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
scallar
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Red lights from start. Help!   Red lights from start. Help! Icon_minitimeVen 22 Sep 2006 - 16:17

Hey,
Thanks for answering.

No, I can't recall seeing it do the ear-thing when I turned it on for the first time. I can access his interface and do all settings in ad-hoc ("blue mode" works just fine), and it even detects wireless networks around it, but it won't connect when I restart it.

Now I'm pretty certain that he's broken. Gah! This always happens to me. Now I have to return him and wait wait wait until I get a new one. Talk about major disappointment !

grrrr

/Scallar
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Red lights from start. Help!   Red lights from start. Help! Icon_minitimeVen 22 Sep 2006 - 16:44

For sure, it's a huge disppointment but don't worry, the next one will be THE ONE cheers

I hope it will not be too long for you. Come back and introduce your new friend when he will be at home heathy yellownabzwink

scallar
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Red lights from start. Help!   Red lights from start. Help! Icon_minitimeVen 22 Sep 2006 - 19:34

Hmm... Ok, I tried it again. And my bad, the lights are not red, they are orange. I don't know if it makes any difference though.
And also, he DOES play a litte whistle and wiggle his ear when I turn him on, so everything seems to be working, but he still can't connect to the WLAN, eventhough he detects it. siiigh!
marfab
Cuniculussologue
Cuniculussologue
marfab

Nabaztag : Petitbrou, Landry (V1), Scrubs (V2)
Nbr de messages : 8128
Carottes : 6912

MessageSujet: Re: Red lights from start. Help!   Red lights from start. Help! Icon_minitimeVen 22 Sep 2006 - 20:07

Do you enter the right SSID and WEP key as well ? Try a wep key with ":" beetwee couple of key like this AA:BB: and so on.
http://www.internetmobile20.com
scallar
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Red lights from start. Help!   Red lights from start. Help! Icon_minitimeDim 24 Sep 2006 - 0:02

Aye, did all of that, and even tried him on a completely different WLAN. Same result Mad

...and I still havent got any answer from support. Not very fast, are they?

/Scallar
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Red lights from start. Help!   Red lights from start. Help! Icon_minitimeDim 24 Sep 2006 - 1:15

The hotline doesn't work on the week-end. Wait monday.

Micke_2000
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 8
Carottes : 6380

MessageSujet: Re: Red lights from start. Help!   Red lights from start. Help! Icon_minitimeMar 3 Oct 2006 - 7:29

Hey scallar, did you go into the Configuration page and did all settings - and then pressed the Right one that said Start (or something like that) ? I think that makes it work.... But I guess you tried that one already, but I thought you said that you restarted him. Now, can't you see difference between red and orange? yellownabzwink

/Micke
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Red lights from start. Help!   Red lights from start. Help! Icon_minitime

Red lights from start. Help!
Page 1 sur 1