Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WD Green SN350 – Disque SSD interne NVMe M.2 – 2 To
99.99 €
Voir le deal

Nabaztag hazard

3 participants
AuteurMessage
finland
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 8
Carottes : 6363

Nabaztag hazard Empty
MessageSujet: Nabaztag hazard   Nabaztag hazard Icon_minitimeMar 17 Oct 2006 - 19:35

Hello!

I bought my Nabaztag last weekend and managed to connect it to my WiFi using valid SSID, WEP encryption (128-bit key), MAC access control list, DHCP enabled (lease time 999999 seconds) etc. The WiFi router is A-Link's RR24AP (channel 11, authentication type: Open, 802.11 mode: Mixed - B/G). Then I registered it to Nabaztag's homepage and order several services. The rabbit was up-and-running about 30 hours when I noticed that it has "died". Then I tried to restart it (unplug-plug), but no lights / no sound, just silent (dead) rabbit. After about ten unplug-plugs the rabbit switched on, but with four orange lights (Yes, I know, unable to connect my WiFi). After that I set my rabbit to "manual mode" (blue lights) and checked its configuration - everything was ok, and after couple of restarts the rabbit turned to green and managed to connect my WiFi and internet. I was happy... but after 3,5 hours it started to blink lights: left - N/A, center - blue, right - yellow, nose - white, bottom - read.. Cheese!!! I tried to restart to it (the rabbit) several times (about 20 times - 30 minutes, also with orange blinking several times) until the rabbit (itselft) managed to connect to my WiFi. After that the rabbit was up-and-running (everything works as excepted) about 1 hour-- until it died, again. And now it is blinking blue-yellow-white-red lights again and it is not "willing" to restart. Is it somekind of safe-mode? Distance between ADSL router and the rabbit is only one meter, my laptop works fine with ADSL router (WiFi)... but the rabbit Evil or Very Mad

I checked my ADSL router that there were several failed MSDUs, FCS error MPDUs. One thing that also noticed that when the IP address lease time runs out the rabbit lost it connection to my WiFi, but only couple of times.

I also sent an issue request to Violet but no answer.

Have you managed to solve above mentioned situation? If nothing else, then I will have to return my rabbit..

Br,
/Rabbit owner from Finland
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
finland
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag hazard Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag hazard   Nabaztag hazard Icon_minitimeMar 17 Oct 2006 - 21:36

Hello again...

I made some cross-checking rabbit's WiFi settings-ADSL router.. It seems that my rabbit has lost its WiFi settings (SSID and WEP key)! I reconfigured and restarted my rabbit. Currently the situation is that my rabbit is able to connect my WiFi net, get an IP-address from the ADSL router, but it can not resolve Nabaztag service provider address or may be nabaztag is overloaded etc. Then I probably found the root-cause: There is illegal STATIC configuration :::

Violet Platform / Plateforme Violet : p.nabaztag.coi:80

!!!!!
Violet Platform must be p.nabaztag.com:80, not p.nabaztag.coi:80
!!!!!

Things are getting interesting.. How the rabbit can change (static) service provider address? Can the Violet update service provider URL on-demand?

So it seems that there are some major bug(s) in the rabbit's software/WiFi hardward.. Or may be the rabbit is getting older and it does not remember things that have been told to it, like SSID and WEP key, and escpecially service provider URL.

I have not got any response from the Violet. Probably I will have to call them...
Guizmo
Boulet Volontaire International
Guizmo

Nabaztag : guizmo92 (V1) ... Veniale (V2)
Nbr de messages : 2654
Carottes : 6654

Nabaztag hazard Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag hazard   Nabaztag hazard Icon_minitimeMar 17 Oct 2006 - 23:07

wait ... sometimes it take 2 or 3 days for them to answer email !

I'm soory ... I cannot help you ... I'm quite unskilled in technical problems, maybe you can send here a private message to marvel who works for violet !

good luck ! hope you will fine your answer soon !
http://veniale.free.fr
finland
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag hazard Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag hazard   Nabaztag hazard Icon_minitimeVen 20 Oct 2006 - 21:35

Hello!

I managed to wake-up my rabbit! Thanks to Glass. I followed up Nabaztag team's instructions that he has got (See "Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router*" topic)

1. Go to your Nabaztag configuration page (the pink page)
2. Once open go to http://192.168.0.1/b.htm?a=p.nabaztag.com&b=80
3. Click to Continue, verify your parameters next click on update and restart

At least the rabbit is currently up-and-running...let's see how long.
Glass
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 20
Carottes : 6362

Nabaztag hazard Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag hazard   Nabaztag hazard Icon_minitimeVen 20 Oct 2006 - 22:43

No problem! That's great that support's advice worked for one of us yellownabzsmile Hopefully mine will work some time soon too yellownabzsad

I think that that topic is a good general reference for anyone who has connection problems yellownabzsmile
finland
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag hazard Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag hazard   Nabaztag hazard Icon_minitimeSam 21 Oct 2006 - 9:33

Hello again!

My rabbit started to behive badly - once again. It was alive about one hour (purple slow-light show in the bottom, couple of message arived etc) until it started to blink purple light very fast - about 10 minutes - and finally the all lights turned off.

I looked my ADSL router's "Associated Stations" list and the rabbit (its MAC) is not on the list. Then I restarted my rabbit and got following light show: nose-white, left-N/A, center-white, right-green, bottom-red.

What do you think, is my rabbit getting lunatic?
Contenu sponsorisé

Nabaztag hazard Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag hazard   Nabaztag hazard Icon_minitime

Nabaztag hazard
Page 1 sur 1