Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Sound are downloaded twice

3 participants
AuteurMessage
mpemulis
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 17
Carottes : 6361

Sound are downloaded twice Empty
MessageSujet: Sound are downloaded twice   Sound are downloaded twice Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Déc 2006 - 19:18

Hello again. I am having a problem with several services: I signed up for the Talking Clock, Nabazmoods and Weather Services. They work, but they all have a problem in that after they finish, the bunny's nose flashes as if there is a message waiting. When I press it, it replays the service again. And then, when it's done, I get the three blue-buttons flashing at the bottom. This will not stop and I have to reboot the bunny to get it to work.

Thanks.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
marfab
Cuniculussologue
Cuniculussologue
marfab

Nabaztag : Petitbrou, Landry (V1), Scrubs (V2)
Nbr de messages : 8128
Carottes : 6943

MessageSujet: Re: Sound are downloaded twice   Sound are downloaded twice Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Déc 2006 - 19:19

Go in www.nabaztag.com web site and in archieved message erase them
http://www.internetmobile20.com
calsim8
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior
calsim8

Nabaztag : Gob
Nbr de messages : 51
Carottes : 6399

MessageSujet: Re: Sound are downloaded twice   Sound are downloaded twice Icon_minitimeVen 8 Déc 2006 - 14:36

hi mpemulis! so it's normal that your rabbit flashes a purple nose light after a service, but if you notice, it stops after awhile. it does that so that you can have a second chance to hear your service if you were out of earshot for the moment or if you thought it was funny and just wanted to hear it again really quickly. these will not go to your archived messages or be seen as unread messages on your account. the blue flashing lights indicate that the bunny in downloading and should stop after a bit. if the problem persists and the blue flashing lights really don't stop after awhile and you have to unplug him, let me know and we'll find a solution ASAP. by the way, i work at Violet so if you ever have any questions or anything, feel free to get in touch!
http://blog.nabaztag.com
mpemulis
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 17
Carottes : 6361

MessageSujet: Re: Sound are downloaded twice   Sound are downloaded twice Icon_minitimeVen 8 Déc 2006 - 18:18

Ah. Ok. Thank you. I did not realize that.

Do you know if the Nabazmoods service from Violet is working? I've tried to turn it on several times now and only got one message ever.
calsim8
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior
calsim8

Nabaztag : Gob
Nbr de messages : 51
Carottes : 6399

MessageSujet: Re: Sound are downloaded twice   Sound are downloaded twice Icon_minitimeLun 11 Déc 2006 - 12:30

Yeah, it should be working. I have my rabbit, Gob, set on frequent Nabazmoods and I'd says goofy stuff about 4 or 5 times a day (you see, he speaks his mind but he doesn't want to drive you too crazy). Are you around your bunny a lot? if not, it could be that you're missing his moods. Double check the frequency you've set in your account preferences and I'll ask the tech team if any of the services are down at the moment. but i'm pretty sure they work fine since I heard my little guy talking trash several times over the weekend ;-)
http://blog.nabaztag.com

Sound are downloaded twice
Page 1 sur 1