Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
TCL C74 Series 55C743 – TV 55” 4K QLED 144 ...
Voir le deal
499 €

no speech

3 participants
AuteurMessage
bunnyaxel
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
bunnyaxel

Nbr de messages : 5
Carottes : 6317

no speech Empty
MessageSujet: no speech   no speech Icon_minitimeLun 11 Déc 2006 - 20:57

just set up my new nabaztag and I have to say im a bit disappointed - i can get it to play 'little words' or read out the weather and play mp3's ok but it wont read out messages - it flashes and moves its ears and so on but it wont read em. i've emailed support@nabaztag.com but not had a reply just yet. Anybody have any ideas? Is this whats supposed to happen - ie the rabbits mute (i was under the impression he could talk)? Or is my nabaztag faulty/not set up correct? Or is this some sort of server problem - I see on the boards some others have had similar problems in the past but nobody seems to have posted up a follow up as to their outcomes and how it was fixed!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6785

no speech Empty
MessageSujet: Re: no speech   no speech Icon_minitimeLun 11 Déc 2006 - 21:47

Hi,

It's 21:46 pm here, in Paris, France. So you'll no have any answers from the support, they are close at this time yellownabzwink

It seems that the TTS (text to speech) is down for the moment. I hope it will be ok soon.

yellownabzsmile
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
calsim8
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior
calsim8

Nabaztag : Gob
Nbr de messages : 51
Carottes : 6377

no speech Empty
MessageSujet: Re: no speech   no speech Icon_minitimeMar 12 Déc 2006 - 11:06

hey everyone, i'm sure you've all received the official email letter concerning our switch to the new servers and platform. Things, as predicted, are slipping and sliding this way and that and at the moment, both the old and new sites are down. The tech dudes are all working away to get everything up and smooth ASAP. With the new servers and the ultra cool new website, a lot of these little bugs should be squished quite soon. Thanks everyone for your patience and keep checking in for updates. And yes it's true, when you contact tech support it can take up to 48 hours for a response but remember there's always this forum with lots of intelligent folk here to help and remember you can always write to me directly through my rabbit (Gob) or my email (sim@violet.net) and I'll run around the office bugging my frenchie coworkers until i can find you a solution!
http://blog.nabaztag.com
bunnyaxel
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
bunnyaxel

no speech Empty
MessageSujet: Re: no speech   no speech Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Déc 2006 - 17:09

Thanks for the posts guys - hadn't received an email about the migration until the 13th december which is bizzarre given that I knew one the 11th as nothing was working!

ok, so the migration is finished. He still won't read out text to speech on messages (although I sent him a french one by accident and he read it, sounded bad. anyway- he wont read any of the english ones!).

In addition, since the migration I now cannot change any email alert settings - it just kinda freezes, it doesnt appear in my services online (email alerts) but my bunny still flashes that I have messages as if its set up (3+) when I have none - seems this has messed up in the change over.

AND, when I receive messages, no matter how many times I play them his nose stays lit to say I have a message - unless I physically delete the message online it seems to stay this way

And finally, none of the RSS things are working at all - nothing, nada, cant get my bunny to even light up to pretend he's reading them

I've had no response from my first email to tech services - ok, i guess you were busy with the new servers.

So i guess now I have four problems - email alerts are broke and Im unable to edit them, my messages wont clear when I play them, and my bunny cant read any of them out (but does little words and mp3s ok). Oh, and no RSS. So all he can do is flash, play mp3s and look cute doing tai-chi - disappointed

So, anyone have any ideas? Tech service still havent responded to my first problem so if anyone here can help that'd be great! And are these kinds of problems common with the nabaztag - because I have to say, whilst the product looks cute and the services sound good nothings working so its kinda pointless!!
calsim8
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior
calsim8

Nabaztag : Gob
Nbr de messages : 51
Carottes : 6377

no speech Empty
MessageSujet: Re: no speech   no speech Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Déc 2006 - 17:29

hey bunny axel!
so as it was stated in the letter, there was a chance that things wouldn't go as smoothly as planned. unfortunately, this is now our reality. it's true, the servers up and running and the rabbits are able to be connected. there are several bugs though that need to be worked out and that is why some of the services aren't working right now. i know it's a bit frustrating since you just got your rabbit and all, but when we get the wrinkles ironed out, you'll be happy with the new services and our more user friendly website. the tech team is working away furiously to get these bugs squashed and most of them should be taken care of in the next day or so. when the purple nose light flashes indicating a message, you can archive it manually by double clicking the button. it'll make a funny little noise and the light will go away. that's weuird that your text to speech isn't working. that service should be fine, but i'll check again. so keep your chin up bunnyaxel, these are not common problems with the rabbit, but everyone is experiencing them at the moment. it should be all better very soon!
http://blog.nabaztag.com
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6785

no speech Empty
MessageSujet: Re: no speech   no speech Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Déc 2006 - 17:44

Hi,

It's true that, at this moment, most of the nabz services are out. But it comes back nicely. I had the clock at 18:00pm, I had a message half hour ago. They have to fix the migration, check the bugs and so on...

We'll have to wait a little time before everything gonna be ok.

yellownabzsmile
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
bunnyaxel
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
bunnyaxel

no speech Empty
MessageSujet: Re: no speech   no speech Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Déc 2006 - 17:47

thanks calsim!

hey, i created a new text to speech message to send it to test it and its worked - think it may have been not liking the older messages I'd made - although another message I received from another user today wouldnt play - guess maybe the service was also down when they created it - anyway - my bunny's found its voice now which is good :o) at least I know the bunny is ok its just servers playing up.

And thanks for the tip on the messages archive thing - must've missed this in the info online.

I wasn't sure if everyone was having these problems - as you can see theres no one else posting in the english bit!! I'm trying my best with the french forum but my grasp of french has slipped somewhat since I was at school! (christ I feel old now!)
bunnyaxel
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
bunnyaxel

no speech Empty
MessageSujet: Re: no speech   no speech Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Déc 2006 - 17:50

cheers aerosmiss! got it ok!
aerosmiss