Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-17%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 128 Go Blanc (+29,99€ ...
249.99 € 299.99 €
Voir le deal

Announcement on the debugging of the new platform !

3 participants
AuteurMessage
calsim8
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior
calsim8

Nabaztag : Gob
Nbr de messages : 51
Carottes : 6399

Announcement on the debugging of the new platform ! Empty
MessageSujet: Announcement on the debugging of the new platform !   Announcement on the debugging of the new platform ! Icon_minitimeVen 15 Déc 2006 - 17:29

nabz We are working on resolving the bugs related to the migration from our servers to the new platform as well as the ones on the site http://my.nabaztag.com.

Between yesterday and today, here is what has been fixed :
Message management
- In the list of received/sent/archived messages, when clicking on the name of the rabbit you have written to or who wrote to you, you can access their profile.
- Messages received : it’s now possible to reply directly to the sender from this tab.
- When sending a message later, the dates have been translated to English.

Account management
- The link « I forgot my password » has been added to the homepage at my.nabaztag.com in the case of a login mistake.

Profile / Search Directory / Friend list management
- If your search in the directory comes up with no result, we let you know.
- Friend requests can only be made when logged in.
- Profile photos now work. No more default photo !
- When you view somebody’s profile, we tell you whether or not they are on your friends list.
- Your friend list is refreshed each time you add or delete someone (same for the blacklist)
- Profile card : posting bug fixed
- Nabshare and personal MP3s : on the profile card, only your nabshares appear, not your private MP3s.
- The option to select « I don’t want to be listed in the directory » in the My Profile page, is now correctly acknowledged
- You now have the status of your rabbit’s connection in your profile (My Burrow / My Profile)
- Sleep time for your rabbit now works correctly

Managing your personal MP3s and Nabshares
- Modification of the button ‘Add an MP3’
- The management of the tags for Nabshares has been improved (you can seperate the tags with commas)

Others
- The Nabgets page is suspended for the moment so that they may be modified to adapt to the new platform.
- The redirection to the english site has been improved.

Several services have been reactivated :
- Talking Clock
- Weather report
- Alarm clock
- Traffic
- Air quality
- Nabazmoods
- Weekly assessment

albino albino albino albino albino albino
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://blog.nabaztag.com
Shinya
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Shinya

Nabaztag : Shinya
Nbr de messages : 7
Carottes : 6336

MessageSujet: Re: Announcement on the debugging of the new platform !   Announcement on the debugging of the new platform ! Icon_minitimeVen 15 Déc 2006 - 17:51

Thx calsim8 for your long awaiting information about the status of things. respect

You said the weather report is reactivated. But I still can't configure it to tell me the weather in Amsterdam. And at this time, I'm not interested in the weather conditions in VIETNAM!

The Tai Chi overload seems to have stopt finally though.

Keep up the good work en please keep us informed.

Shinya
http://www.ajoeto.com/
bunnyaxel
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
bunnyaxel

Nbr de messages : 5
Carottes : 6339

MessageSujet: Re: Announcement on the debugging of the new platform !   Announcement on the debugging of the new platform ! Icon_minitimeVen 15 Déc 2006 - 20:38

My own little update of problems as I see em

1) email alerts still aren't fully fixed as far as I can see - they now appear in my services but I cant delete or add an account at all. I'm not able to delete the alert I have set-up or add a new one for a different account or key word. Just got it to work.

2) I've noticed I can't 'test play' the sound signatures etc anymore when trying to choose my signature as you could on the old website.

3) tai chi seems to have dampened down a bit and the clock and nabazmoods seem to be up and working. Yay!

4) weather forecast still stuck on VIETNAM, but given that my lights tell me its raining I think its definitely processing the correct weather just not appearing properly on the web - its sunny in vietnam I think and its most definitely not here in edinburgh and nabz tells me its raining so he's getting it right at least!

5) most annoying of all is that its incredibly, incredibly slow when loading anything. Very slow - its taken my nabaztag upto 10mins to just load and play a talking clock thing earlier!

6) could somebody explain how you add people to your friends list that don't appear in the directory! I'm not seeing anything obvious on the website for doing this.

thanks for getting things up and working a little bit though - I just got the nabaztag a few days ago and now that I can see it actually do stuff its a lot more reassuring that I didn't just waste my money on it and there are server problems!

guess we cant expect much to happen over the weekend in terms of fixes though :o( I'm sure its a big task for violet to move all this over, but the number of problems your having (and the fact its the website AND the bunnys having problems) I'm guessing somebody must've messed up pretty badly somewhere along the way!!

Would it possible for a timescale to be put on things as to when violet hope everything will be back up and working again?
calsim8
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior
calsim8

Nabaztag : Gob
Nbr de messages : 51
Carottes : 6399

MessageSujet: Re: Announcement on the debugging of the new platform !   Announcement on the debugging of the new platform ! Icon_minitimeMar 19 Déc 2006 - 12:49

We’re moving forward, little by little, in fixing all of your rabbit’s recent problems. We still have some work to do on the new servers as they are not yet fully optimized.

- No matter what town you choose for weather updates, you got the weather in Vietnam (a bug if configured using IE only)
=> Fixed

- Appearance of messages received even if the message list is empty
=> In fact, these are service messages (weather, Nabazmoods, etc.) which are registered as regular messages. In the earlier website, these messages were ignored. This bug will be corrected shortly.

- In Safari, we corrected the info bubble which was covering up a typing area.
Alarm Clock service : You can now choose the sound which you want to have wake you up.
NOTE : You must reconfigure and update this service to activate it.

- Fixing the subscription process : It seems that some people are not patient when registering their rabbits (they are not waiting until the rabbit is fully connected to our server). This causes some inconsistent behavior on the website. We tried to be clearer about our server migration in the registration process. Now we have the means to update these new rabbits, which will also help out the website.
For new users : Please read the instructions carefully as connecting a rabbit can be quite difficult. That’s why we try explaining it yellownabzsmile

- We corrected the text “LOC generic/no rabbit”
- When selecting a category (like the Nabcasts) all the Nabcasts are displayed. Before there were only 10 displayed
http://blog.nabaztag.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Announcement on the debugging of the new platform !   Announcement on the debugging of the new platform ! Icon_minitime

Announcement on the debugging of the new platform !
Page 1 sur 1