We are working on resolving the bugs related to the migration from our servers to the new platform as well as the ones on the site http://my.nabaztag.com.
Between yesterday and today, here is what has been fixed :
- In the list of received/sent/archived messages, when clicking on the name of the rabbit you have written to or who wrote to you, you can access their profile.
- Messages received : it’s now possible to reply directly to the sender from this tab.
- When sending a message later, the dates have been translated to English.
- The link « I forgot my password » has been added to the homepage at my.nabaztag.com in the case of a login mistake.
Profile / Search Directory / Friend list management
- If your search in the directory comes up with no result, we let you know.
- Friend requests can only be made when logged in.
- Profile photos now work. No more default photo !
- When you view somebody’s profile, we tell you whether or not they are on your friends list.
- Your friend list is refreshed each time you add or delete someone (same for the blacklist)
- Profile card : posting bug fixed
- Nabshare and personal MP3s : on the profile card, only your nabshares appear, not your private MP3s.
- The option to select « I don’t want to be listed in the directory » in the My Profile page, is now correctly acknowledged
- You now have the status of your rabbit’s connection in your profile (My Burrow / My Profile)
- Sleep time for your rabbit now works correctly
Managing your personal MP3s and Nabshares
- Modification of the button ‘Add an MP3’
- The management of the tags for Nabshares has been improved (you can seperate the tags with commas)
- The Nabgets page is suspended for the moment so that they may be modified to adapt to the new platform.
- The redirection to the english site has been improved.
Several services have been reactivated :
- Talking Clock
- Weather report
- Alarm clock
- Air quality
- Weekly assessment