Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Bad time to receive my bunny

5 participants
AuteurMessage
threeio
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 2
Carottes : 6334

Bad time to receive my bunny Empty
MessageSujet: Bad time to receive my bunny   Bad time to receive my bunny Icon_minitimeSam 16 Déc 2006 - 6:50

So aparently getting my bunny yesterday was a bad time yellownabzsmile I've been fighting with the new website and seem to be only half working yellownabzsmile I can send messages from the web interface to the bunny, however I can't subscribe to any Nabaztaland offerings, when I click Subscribe, I put in a time and then nothing shows up on my left "My services" menu or "My Nabcasts"... When I go to NabLife and try to update the weather, talking alarm clock, anything, I am told "You must be logged in" next to "details" for every option, free or not...

I've tried to use the API, got my token, but nothing works....

I'm a very sad new bunny owner.. All he's done for the last 24 hours is blink and do ti-chi... at least I *think* thats what he's doing yellownabzsmile

Is anyone else having problems like mine? I've emailed violet support and they told me that they were working on the servers, but then told me perhaps I should keep power cycling my bunny periodically and eventually it will reconnect... However, I know I'm connected since I'm able to send messages from their website.

Thanks!
-- kev
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
beckynot
Silver Nabz
Silver Nabz
beckynot

Nabaztag : beckynot
Nbr de messages : 353
Carottes : 6451

MessageSujet: Re: Bad time to receive my bunny   Bad time to receive my bunny Icon_minitimeSam 16 Déc 2006 - 8:41

threeio a écrit:

I'm a very sad new bunny owner.. All he's done for the last 24 hours is blink and do ti-chi... at least I *think* thats what he's doing yellownabzsmile
Is anyone else having problems like mine?

The Tai Chi and blinking are apparently a universal bug.
I prefer to think that my bunny's aerobicizing. pompom

Rebecca
http://fearofhopping.com
threeio
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 2
Carottes : 6334

MessageSujet: Re: Bad time to receive my bunny   Bad time to receive my bunny Icon_minitimeSam 16 Déc 2006 - 10:29

AH ok... I've solved my problems... aparently when I first setup my account it never registered the rabbit fully. I created a new account and bingo, it worked... once... yellownabzsmile Now I'm back to the p.nabaztag.com server being down issue, but at least I can subscribe to things for when the server DOES finally work. yellownabzsmile

Thanks, can't wait to see this thing fully work yellownabzsmile
marfab
Cuniculussologue
Cuniculussologue
marfab

Nabaztag : Petitbrou, Landry (V1), Scrubs (V2)
Nbr de messages : 8128
Carottes : 6943

MessageSujet: Re: Bad time to receive my bunny   Bad time to receive my bunny Icon_minitimeSam 16 Déc 2006 - 13:20

Just turn off, wait 20 secons and then turn on your rabbit. Tai chi will be "normal" now.
http://www.internetmobile20.com
nuts
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 12
Carottes : 6329

MessageSujet: Re: Bad time to receive my bunny   Bad time to receive my bunny Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Déc 2006 - 15:22

Is there any way to unregister your nabaztag?
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6807

MessageSujet: Re: Bad time to receive my bunny   Bad time to receive my bunny Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Déc 2006 - 16:13

Yes. Send a mail to bug@violet.net write your another accounts and ask them to deleted them.

yellownabzwink
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
nuts
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 12
Carottes : 6329

MessageSujet: Re: Bad time to receive my bunny   Bad time to receive my bunny Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Déc 2006 - 16:20

cheers!
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6807

MessageSujet: Re: Bad time to receive my bunny   Bad time to receive my bunny Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Déc 2006 - 16:50

-- yellownabzsmile--
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Bad time to receive my bunny   Bad time to receive my bunny Icon_minitime

Bad time to receive my bunny
Page 1 sur 1