Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -17%
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Nabaztagtag: crazy site and crazy lighting

2 participants
AuteurMessage
EclectiCat
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
EclectiCat

Nbr de messages : 5
Carottes : 6329

Nabaztagtag: crazy site and crazy lighting Empty
MessageSujet: Nabaztagtag: crazy site and crazy lighting   Nabaztagtag: crazy site and crazy lighting Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Déc 2006 - 22:23

Hello,
I have received a new Nazbatagtag yesterday as a Xmas gift.
The connection to my wifi router goes well ad it appear connected.
BUT i have two strange problems:

1) I tried 4-5 times to fully register my Nabaztagtag to the site but everytime appears to me a message tells: "We can't find your bunny in our servers" and registration process stops.
But in one account results that I have a bunny, but is always offline yellownabzsad
People sent to me messages but my bunny is quiet and silent.
2) I have noticed that the purple light under Nabaztag sometimes turn orange without reason O__o;
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6807

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztagtag: crazy site and crazy lighting   Nabaztagtag: crazy site and crazy lighting Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Déc 2006 - 23:11

Ciao yellownabzsmile

Can you clear your internet temporary files and cookies. Try again to connect.

If it doesn't work, please send a mail to bug@Violet.com telling them what's happen ok? If you created several accounts tell them those wich have to be deleted.

The purple light turns to orange (what we call here the "orange ass syndrom" yellownabzwink naughty us MDR ) when Violet is working on the servers and have to disconnect them. There are severals server for all the rabbit that explains why all the rabbits don't have the syndrom in the same time yellownabzwink

Come back here and tell us what happens ok?

Arrivederchi yellownabzsmile
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
EclectiCat
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
EclectiCat

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztagtag: crazy site and crazy lighting   Nabaztagtag: crazy site and crazy lighting Icon_minitimeVen 22 Déc 2006 - 0:34

aerosmiss a écrit:

Can you clear your internet temporary files and cookies. Try again to connect.
I did it but without any result :|
aerosmiss a écrit:

If it doesn't work, please send a mail to bug@Violet.com telling them what's happen ok? If you created several accounts tell them those wich have to be deleted.
I wrote a mail this afternoon and few hours ago I received a mail with these requests, I have answered and now I'm waiting yellownabzhappy
aerosmiss a écrit:

The purple light turns to orange (what we call here the "orange ass syndrom" yellownabzwink naughty us MDR )
MDR MDR MDR MDR MDR MDR

Thanks for your answers! yellownabzhappy
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6807

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztagtag: crazy site and crazy lighting   Nabaztagtag: crazy site and crazy lighting Icon_minitimeVen 22 Déc 2006 - 6:53

You're welcome
If you created several accounts, ask violet to delete those ones which are not necessary and keep just the good one.
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
EclectiCat
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
EclectiCat

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztagtag: crazy site and crazy lighting   Nabaztagtag: crazy site and crazy lighting Icon_minitimeMar 26 Déc 2006 - 16:53

No news bad news yellownabzsad little update

I have answered at the mail sent to me by Violet telling which accounts delete and which account keep safe.

But at today all my accounts are still on and my bunny is silent...sigh I'm so upset :'(
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztagtag: crazy site and crazy lighting   Nabaztagtag: crazy site and crazy lighting Icon_minitime

Nabaztagtag: crazy site and crazy lighting
Page 1 sur 1