Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Coffret Pokémon Bundle 6 Boosters EV05 Forces ...
Voir le deal

Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline.....

+2
jaina_organasolo
nuts
6 participants
AuteurMessage
nuts
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 12
Carottes : 6298

Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline..... Empty
MessageSujet: Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline.....   Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline..... Icon_minitimeMar 26 Déc 2006 - 10:30

I am getting really frustrated with my Rabbit.
I had connection problems when registering (around 20 Dec) and created multiple accounts which all didn't work well. So I asked Violet to delete all my accounts (which they did after some pressure).

When re-registering (under the first name) I had the server dying on me again.
My rabbit now has purple lights (most of the time) but when I go to my Burrow my Rabbit is stil constantlyl displayed as being offline. Messages sent to my Rabbit also do not get delivered to my Rabbit.
I tried to register under a new name again but this name has the same problem: Rabbit purple but offline in my burrow.

Suggestions?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
jaina_organasolo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : FrankTheBunny
Nbr de messages : 32
Carottes : 6308

MessageSujet: Re: Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline.....   Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline..... Icon_minitimeMar 26 Déc 2006 - 16:11

Try deleting cookies and clearing cache and then re-logging in to my.nabaztag.com

worked for me!
nuts
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline.....   Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline..... Icon_minitimeMar 26 Déc 2006 - 17:23

Not for me.
calsim8
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior
calsim8

Nabaztag : Gob
Nbr de messages : 51
Carottes : 6368

MessageSujet: Re: Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline.....   Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline..... Icon_minitimeMer 27 Déc 2006 - 12:42

any luck today , nuts? did you read the new blog? it should be easier to register your tag/tag today!
http://blog.nabaztag.com
NaBoByZ
Nabazteur Courtois
Nabazteur Courtois
NaBoByZ

Nabaztag : NaBoByZ
Nbr de messages : 4349
Carottes : 6389

MessageSujet: Re: Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline.....   Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline..... Icon_minitimeMer 27 Déc 2006 - 12:46

calsim8 a écrit:
any luck today , nuts? did you read the new blog? it should be easier to register your tag/tag today!

yes the violet Team needs a couple of day to register your account. Try today, it could work !
nuts
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline.....   Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline..... Icon_minitimeMer 27 Déc 2006 - 13:39

No luck....

Rabbit's bottom is flashing purple but my burrow still claims it is offline.

What a stupid ides by Violet to migrate the servers around christmas time.....
calsim8
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior
calsim8

Nabaztag : Gob
Nbr de messages : 51
Carottes : 6368

MessageSujet: Re: Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline.....   Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline..... Icon_minitimeMer 27 Déc 2006 - 13:54

Hey nuts,
For your situation, I would write to Marvel because she is collecting the account info here at Violet for those that can connect but are having problems registering. Just press the "mp" button (private message) on the forum and fill in the username "Marvel" and tell her your situation with your bunny's serial number and username and she'll take care of things. Sorry for the inconvenience, we understand your frustration. In fact, the server migration had to happen with the release of tag/tag to accommodate the influx of new rabbits. check out the blog at http://blog.nabaztag.com and read our press release from yesterday regarding the current situation.
http://blog.nabaztag.com
nuts
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline.....   Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline..... Icon_minitimeMer 27 Déc 2006 - 14:05

I already wrote to the friendly staff at Violet (Franck) and my accounts are deleted so I will try and register later today.

I do appreciate the support by Violet but I don't like the fact I need it..... yellownabzwink

I hope to back with better news later today.
nuts
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline.....   Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline..... Icon_minitimeMer 27 Déc 2006 - 16:35

yellownabzsad

Same problem. Reregistered today.
Account created but Burrow says I'm offline.
Rabbit just blinks purple light but that's it.....

I have sent 'Marvel' a pm.
Bunna
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 5
Carottes : 6293

MessageSujet: Re: Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline.....   Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline..... Icon_minitimeMer 27 Déc 2006 - 17:24

Hey guys
Site's still down (and if not site, then services) so no luck. It's going to take a couple of days to have everything on again. Basically, it's rather tough for the site to connect with ur tagz & tagtagz. Creating new accounts won't help really. It might just create extra work...

Got the same thing here.
jaina_organasolo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : FrankTheBunny
Nbr de messages : 32
Carottes : 6308

MessageSujet: Re: Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline.....   Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline..... Icon_minitimeMer 27 Déc 2006 - 23:40

Mine just stayed all green all of yesterday, bunny was happy and fine this morning and certainly ok when i left him around 12pm.
nuts
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline.....   Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline..... Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Déc 2006 - 11:19

Still a purple rabbit but the site tells me the Rabbit is offline.....

I haven't had a reaction of 'Marvel' yet.

If a PM is in my 'Boite de envoye' has that been sent or not?
lritzel
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 2
Carottes : 6292

MessageSujet: Re: Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline.....   Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline..... Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Déc 2006 - 11:21

same with me, i have the same problem like you, i get the rabbit flashing purple but nothing else. the faq tells me to activate the rabbit, but i think this is already done. i cant get him to do anything else than lashing in purple. i as well have send a pm to Marvel but did not get any feedback. what to do
lritzel
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 2
Carottes : 6292

MessageSujet: how do you know   Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline..... Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Déc 2006 - 11:23

how does it tell you that your rabbit is offline? can you tell me where you would see this because in the faq it says that once the purple lights are blinking your are ON and connected BUT would need to activate your rabbit

nuts a écrit:
Still a purple rabbit but the site tells me the Rabbit is offline.....

I haven't had a reaction of 'Marvel' yet.

If a PM is in my 'Boite de envoye' has that been sent or not?
nuts
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline.....   Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline..... Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Déc 2006 - 11:34

I can go to the website and log-in.
This all works but then the website (my Burrow) tells me my Rabbit is offline (even though the Rabbit flashes purple)
nuts
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline.....   Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline..... Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Déc 2006 - 13:45

Fixed!

Thanks to Franck who deleted parts of my old accounts that seemed to mess up my new registration.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline.....   Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline..... Icon_minitime

Rabid rabbit? Purple lights but still offline.....
Page 1 sur 1