Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -46%
Oceanic OCEAB120W Batteur électrique – ...
Voir le deal
7.51 €

Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!

+3
Neil
Floris
Minky
7 participants
AuteurMessage
Minky
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Minky

Nabaztag : Norbbert
Nbr de messages : 13
Carottes : 6292

Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Empty
MessageSujet: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeMer 27 Déc 2006 - 18:42

I'm fed up. My Husband brought me a Nabaztag for xmas and so far we can't register due to the site problems. I was able to login but not register, but even that isn't working. When I login the site says it doesn't recognise my Nabname or password, even though it recognised it until this afternoon, has anyone else had this problem?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Floris
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 1

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeMer 27 Déc 2006 - 20:31

I am having the same problem. At first I thought my router wasn't working because my nose-light was blinking orange and green, but then I tried to login on the website with my Nabname/passord, it didn't recognise it.
Neil
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 1

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeMer 27 Déc 2006 - 22:17

Me too, except I bought two of the darn things. One for my daughter and one for my niece. Both of them have failed the registration process because of the site problems and now the accounts on both seem to be a complete mess.
If you're going to upgrade the site, you should take it down properly while you do it.
It also seems impossible to correct things when they've gone wrong. I have never been more disappointed with a purchase.
Minky
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Minky

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Déc 2006 - 19:53

Well after a few bits of jigging with web addresses I got to the page to register my Rabbit and what happens? NOTHING! One very dead Rabbit! Plugged it in holding the button down and no blue lights nothing!

The Rabbit is going back in the morning!
jaina_organasolo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : FrankTheBunny
Nbr de messages : 32
Carottes : 6308

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Déc 2006 - 19:57

Your rabbit will only move on from green/orange nose once your nabzname is linked to your rabbit. This is something violet has to do for you.
It's taking about a day at the moment I think due to all the problems
Minky
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Minky

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Déc 2006 - 20:05

I haven't got past the first stage on http://my.nabaztag.com/vl/action/registerSerial.do. I hold the button down and plug it in and nothing no life anything
Minky
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Minky

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeVen 29 Déc 2006 - 15:13

I have emailed the help section 3 times to tell them that my Rabbit has no life, no blue lights, nothing and ask for advice and NO RESPONSE! yellownabzsad
BK
@ Violet
@ Violet

Nabaztag : Zim
Nbr de messages : 20
Carottes : 6370

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeVen 29 Déc 2006 - 16:00

If you plug it in and absolutely nothing happens (normally, when he has power, he makes a little noise and flashes some lights, then he attempts to connect to a WiFi network), then it is possible that either the rabbit or power cord is faulty.

If this is the case, there's nothing to do but send it back to us. Just try out the Nabaztag in every outlet you can find before doing that, just to be sure. If you do find that your Nabz gets some power in him, then we'll go from there and try to get him registered.

Hope it works!
jaina_organasolo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeVen 29 Déc 2006 - 16:35

Please note: If you have a tag/tag it doesn't have this start up thing, it just lights up orange first.
You can tell, see if he has a bellybutton.
Minky
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Minky

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeVen 29 Déc 2006 - 17:25

Hi

No he isn't a tag/tag. We have tried different outlets as suggested by BK and sadly no joy. How do I send him back?
jaina_organasolo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeVen 29 Déc 2006 - 18:06

If you only just got him, maybe you could send him back to supplier and get tag/tag instead.
Minky
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Minky

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeLun 1 Jan 2007 - 14:43

Well it is likely that Norbbert is dead and will remain lifeless.

Waiting to hear from Violet how to return my Rabbit and get a replacement. Hope they reply soon as I really want to have an active Rabbit to join in in the fun :s
BK
@ Violet
@ Violet

Nabaztag : Zim
Nbr de messages : 20
Carottes : 6370

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeMar 2 Jan 2007 - 14:52

That's a shame. yellownabzsad

I have seen a situation like this once before and it was the cord that was faulty and not the Nabaztag, so there is hope yet! I have just asked the returns department what the exact procedure is on sending it back. I will tell you when they respond.

But, basically, when you send it back, I will test it here with your plug, and then a different one if that doesn't work. If we can find a good plug for the Nabaztag, we will send it back to you with the good plug and all will be well. If we can't get it to work at all, we will send you a new Nabaztag or refund you, though I personally do not know exactly how that part works, so don't quote me on that. yellownabzwink
Minky
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Minky

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeMar 2 Jan 2007 - 19:20

Hi

Thank you. I have emailed Samuel at Violet but yet to hear any advice at sending Norbbert back, so it would be great if you could follow it up for me as I would like to get a Rabbit that works and it was also a present from my husband so we are keen to have a working Rabbit.

Best wishes

Marinka
calsim8
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior
calsim8

Nabaztag : Gob
Nbr de messages : 51
Carottes : 6368

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeMer 3 Jan 2007 - 12:52

Hi Minky,
Send your rabbit to :
VIOLET
18 rue du Faubourg du Temple
75011 Paris

Include a note with your return address and details of the problem. Violet's technicians will work on it straight away and send it right back!
http://blog.nabaztag.com
Minky
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Minky

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 8:32

Hi

Thanks. I was wondering who pays the postage for me returning the Rabbit that never worked - as it is 38 euros (£26.00) postage.

With regards

Marinka
calsim8
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior
calsim8

Nabaztag : Gob
Nbr de messages : 51
Carottes : 6368

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 15:04

It may be cheaper if you sent it to the store or internet store that sold you your nabaztag. check with their return policy. If you send it to us you pay the p+h and we'll fix it. send it to them and they will replace him with a new one and you won't have to pay international postage that way. it is very likely that he was damaged in the shipping.
http://blog.nabaztag.com
Minky
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Minky

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 17:05

Hi

I'll check out returning it to the store-internet, but if not I'll send him back to you for repair- i'll keep you up-to-date

Best wishes

Marinka
Minky
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Minky

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeVen 5 Jan 2007 - 16:38

Hello

The store we got it from is based in France anyway (via Amazon.co.uk), so I have posted it directly to VIOLET today intenational signed delivery for the attention of Samuel.

I hope to recieve my new Rabbit soon

Best wishes

Marinka
Minky
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Minky

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeMar 9 Jan 2007 - 13:04

Hi

Any news on my Rabbit? It should have arrived to Violet by now.

Best wishes

Marinka
Minky
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Minky

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeMar 6 Fév 2007 - 17:25

Yippee!

I have a working Rabbit! but loose out on the special free full membership until 14 Feb as I had no working Rabbit for over a month but at least I have 2 weeks left to use.

Can anyone advise what I can do to get the news from the BBC website as I have set the time and Norbbert doesn't read out the headlines.

I also have tried to subscribe to Music and Musings, cool Tunes, UK Funny Man and Radio but when I choose set a time on them I get

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

Can anyone advise
marfab
Cuniculussologue
Cuniculussologue
marfab

Nabaztag : Petitbrou, Landry (V1), Scrubs (V2)
Nbr de messages : 8128
Carottes : 6912

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitimeMar 6 Fév 2007 - 23:04

You can send a mail to bug@violet.net
http://www.internetmobile20.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!   Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login! Icon_minitime

Trying to Register and other problems! Can't even login!
Page 1 sur 1