Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilGalerieRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez

Added a second bunny - website troubles

AuteurMessage
mpemulis
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 17
Carottes : 4770

Added a second bunny - website troubles Empty
MessageSujet: Added a second bunny - website troubles   Added a second bunny - website troubles I_icon_minitimeVen 2 Fév 2007 - 3:18

Hi - we've added a second bunny and so far it's working fine. However we are having two problems:

- We have to use a second browser to access the new bunny's account. The "logout" button on the nabaztag homepage doesn't work - it sends you to a non-existent webpage. So there's no way to logout of one account and into a different one.

- I've tried 3 different browsers on OS X and none of them will let me add a friend. How in the heck can you do this?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
mpemulis
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Added a second bunny - website troubles   Added a second bunny - website troubles I_icon_minitimeVen 2 Fév 2007 - 4:39

I kind of figured out how to add a friend, but there is a problem with the webpage to do this. The window that pops up sometimes doesn't work - it doesn't let you click on anything and you can't close it. I have to quite the browser (in my case Safari or FireFox) to get it to close.
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10047
Carottes : 5212

MessageSujet: Re: Added a second bunny - website troubles   Added a second bunny - website troubles I_icon_minitimeVen 2 Fév 2007 - 7:28

Hi,

I'm using Firefox only to log on to the Violet's website. It's working very fine. Try to clear your internet files and the cookies and try again ok?
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
themaltesebippy
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
themaltesebippy

Nabaztag : Bippy (v2)
Nbr de messages : 31
Carottes : 4850

MessageSujet: Re: Added a second bunny - website troubles   Added a second bunny - website troubles I_icon_minitimeVen 2 Fév 2007 - 17:28

Sometimes the add a friend hangs and hangs and I have to force the window closed. Other times it is really fast.
http://leftbanke.nu
mpemulis
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Added a second bunny - website troubles   Added a second bunny - website troubles I_icon_minitimeVen 2 Fév 2007 - 19:52

themaltesebippy a écrit:
Sometimes the add a friend hangs and hangs and I have to force the window closed. Other times it is really fast.

Yes - that's exactly my issue. If that's how it works, OK. At least I know.

But someone at Violet should be aware that the "logout" choice on the homepage doesn't work - it points to a dead link.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Added a second bunny - website troubles   Added a second bunny - website troubles I_icon_minitime

Added a second bunny - website troubles
Page 1 sur 1