Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
WD Green SN350 – Disque SSD interne NVMe M.2 ...
Voir le deal
99.99 €

Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)

5 participants
AuteurMessage
golfsierraztag
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

Nbr de messages : 77
Carottes : 6295

Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Empty
MessageSujet: Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)   Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Icon_minitimeLun 21 Mai 2007 - 19:05

Hi,

since 3 days I have the following problem: Before the problem occured I pressed the button on nabaztags head, the nose got red and when I spoke into the microfone the 3 belly lights blinked red according the voice I was speaking. Now I press the head-button and IMMEDIATELY all 4 light become red and when I release the button the rabbit always replies that he has not understood my command.

It seems that the micro is not reacting correct anymore yellownabzsad

someone has an idea to solve the problem?

thanks
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
marfab
Cuniculussologue
Cuniculussologue
marfab

Nabaztag : Petitbrou, Landry (V1), Scrubs (V2)
Nbr de messages : 8128
Carottes : 6912

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)   Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Icon_minitimeLun 21 Mai 2007 - 20:30

I think you don't use well vocal recognition.

Press head button then you will have four red lights. You will hear a sound. Speak to your Nabaztag/tag (say "radio" for example). Then unpress head button. Another sound will be played.

If you use nabaztag/tag near a micro wave oven I think it thinks thaht you want to eat it yellownabzwink
http://www.internetmobile20.com
golfsierraztag
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)   Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Icon_minitimeMar 22 Mai 2007 - 12:49

Hi,
thanks for your reply.

Well I think you are wrong ...

If you press the button ONLY the nose light should be red (if it is quiet in the room). As soon as you TALK, the three belly lights are blinking according to your voice ...

Thats the way it always worked. If the room is ABSOLUTE CALM the belly lights should NOT BE RED ...

regards
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6776

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)   Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Icon_minitimeMar 22 Mai 2007 - 17:23

Ok I just tried the vocal command for a radio.

Press and keep pressing the button : a little noise and red light on the nose. I speak, red lights on the belly according to the voice. Release the button, no more lights and little noise.
Ears are turning, all lights reds (nose, belly, bottom) and then I got the radio without any problems.

And for you Golf?
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
golfsierraztag
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)   Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Icon_minitimeMer 23 Mai 2007 - 5:25

aerosmiss a écrit:
Ok I just tried the vocal command for a radio.

Press and keep pressing the button : a little noise and red light on the nose. I speak, red lights on the belly according to the voice. Release the button, no more lights and little noise.
Ears are turning, all lights reds (nose, belly, bottom) and then I got the radio without any problems.

And for you Golf?
Hi aerosmiss,

thanks for your answer. Well, when I press and keep pressing the button : ALL 4 lights are red (nose and belly). When I speak all 4 lights stay red. Release the button, no more lights. And then after a few seconds ears are turning, all lights reds (nose, belly, bottom) and then I get the info that he could not understand the command.

The funny thing I realised yesterday: when ALL lights are red and I knock on the cover in the are of the microphone the 3 belly buttons disappear and the rabbit reacts the way it shuld be (the way you reported)

I hope that this is not a electronic failure or a loose connection so that I have to send it to France for repair or change again. Would mean: another 6 to 8 weeks without my beloved rabbit nabzangry

regards
nafcom
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

Nabaztag : nafcom
Nbr de messages : 51
Carottes : 6160

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)   Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Icon_minitimeMer 23 Mai 2007 - 20:47

Well, they have the 4 lights in the faq but only as "during trying to connect"

See http://help.nabaztag.com/fiche.php?langue=3&fiche=28
http://nafcom.blogspot.com
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)   Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Mai 2007 - 7:13

These lights are orange. The radio lights are reds.
nafcom
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

Nabaztag : nafcom
Nbr de messages : 51
Carottes : 6160

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)   Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Mai 2007 - 11:31

aerosmiss a écrit:
These lights are orange. The radio lights are reds.

So, they confused red with orange in the FAQ?
http://nafcom.blogspot.com
golfsierraztag
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)   Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Juin 2007 - 18:48

Hi again

I still have an open question ... maybe an employee of Violet could help because the mail I sent to Violet is still unanswered ...

As it seems that there really is a loose contact on the rabbit I want to know what to do now.
I want to know if I should send it back to Macway for repair (I don't speak French and they don't speak German or English well ... so it will be very confusing) or if I can send it directly to Violet.
If I am allowed to send it to Violet for repair or replacement I would need an address where to send the rabbit to or a contact person whom I can contact for the repair/replace procedure ...

THANKS in advance for your help
Golfsierraztag
monsieurflocon
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
monsieurflocon

Nbr de messages : 13
Carottes : 6132

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)   Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Juin 2007 - 22:02

Hello,
Firts of all, sorry for my english..
I have the same problem since the past two days: Everything works all right, except my rabbit doesn't understand me any more (It asked questons in "Il ne me comprend plus !!!!")
I saw that it could be a problem with the "serveur", but when such problem exists, it does not goes on days (just several hours..)
I don't know what to do; My message to Violet yesterday is still without response..
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)   Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Juin 2007 - 22:55

I answered you in the french section. Let's try it here too nabzlol

Try to desubscription yourself from on of those services wich doesn't work anymore. Delog you from the Violet's website. Relog with your nabname and your password. Re-subscribe to the service and try the vocal command.

And come back here to tell us if it's a nonsense advice nabzcache
monsieurflocon
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
monsieurflocon

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)   Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Icon_minitimeLun 11 Juin 2007 - 11:46

Hello! I had the rabbit's clinic at phone; We made tests together; The micophone was out of order.. I have to change my rabbit;
golfsierraztag
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)   Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Icon_minitimeLun 11 Juin 2007 - 15:46

monsieurflocon a écrit:
Hello! I had the rabbit's clinic at phone

Hi monsieurflocon,

which number did you call please? I want to do the same but until now I got no information how to contact the guys at Violet best. It is a long distance to send the rabbit from Austria to France not knowing if it REALLY is faulty or not ...

thanks for answer
Golfsierraztag
monsieurflocon
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
monsieurflocon

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)   Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Icon_minitimeLun 11 Juin 2007 - 19:49

Hello golfsierra !
I didn't call. They called me after two mail exchanges; Perhaps you could send a mail to Nabaztag Support [support@nabaztag.com] and explain you think you have the same problem as "monsieurflocon";
I had them on the phone, they made me do several things with my rabbit (not nausty things!!) while they were looking what was happening; then they made the diagnostic.
Let me know !
golfsierraztag
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

MessageSujet: Very very poor service!!!   Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Icon_minitimeMer 1 Aoû 2007 - 16:35

Hi rabbit owners,

here is an update of my story:

the faulty rabbit was sent back to MacWay end of June and arrived in France on July 5th. MacWay answered an email which I wrote mid of July asking how long it will take to repair the rabbit by saying that the rabbit will arrive within the next 15 days ....
Now the 15 days are over and when asking again where the rabbit is they now answered that they are STILL WAITING FOR A SPARE PART and it will take at least another 2 weeks till the spare part is available ... which means that the rabbit sure will not arrive before END AUGUST!!!!

I think it is unbelievable that it takes nearly TWO MONTH for a rabbit to return repaired ....

@someone at VIOLET (hopefully reading this posting):
Is there a way to expedite this "endless story"!?!?!?

Hoping for positive answer and help
greetings from Austria
G
monsieurflocon
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
monsieurflocon

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)   Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Icon_minitimeVen 3 Aoû 2007 - 21:53

Hello, my rabbit was back less than 3 weeks after he was sent; But I live in France..si it is near;Perhaps your rabbit comes by his own yellownabzwink)
But who is "MacWay"?
Good luck !
golfsierraztag
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)   Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Icon_minitimeSam 4 Aoû 2007 - 12:57

monsieurflocon a écrit:

But who is "MacWay"?

Hi monsieurflocon,

as the rabbit is not available here in a store (there are no resellers here in Austria) I had to buy it via internet. On the nabaztag.com homepage there are links to a few internet-resellers (most located in France). As I bought my first rabbit from Pixmania (and had a lot of troubles as I had to repair my first rabbit) I decided to use www.macway.fr this time ...

Golfsierraztag
monsieurflocon
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
monsieurflocon

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)   Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Icon_minitimeSam 4 Aoû 2007 - 16:51

Hello.. so perhaps your rabbit goes to macway, then to Violet, then back to macway and back to you... what a journey ! Don't lose hope, he will be back and then your rabbit will be able to send a message to monsieurflocon !!!
golfsierraztag
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)   Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Icon_minitimeVen 10 Aoû 2007 - 21:20

hopefully last update ... nabzhello1

since the rabbit is now on tour since end of June I today phoned to Violet. Within minutes they decided to send a new rabbit to me immediately ...
THAT IS PERFECT SERVICE!!!

Thank you so much to Violet for helping me that fast to receive the rabbit who I miss now for more than SIX WEEKS for repair ...

Keep on working on that great rabbit and please stay at THIS service level! nabzcheers

merci!
monsieurflocon
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
monsieurflocon

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)   Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Icon_minitimeVen 10 Aoû 2007 - 22:13

OK, glad for you!! Violet has been great for me too.. send me a message when you have your rabbit back; Mine is named "monsieurflocon" !! Bye !
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)   Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?) Icon_minitime

Problem with voice recognition (always red lights!?)
Page 1 sur 1