Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Green Green Green Purple.. Not working!

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Niffo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 19
Carottes : 5908

Green Green Green Purple.. Not working! Empty
MessageSujet: Green Green Green Purple.. Not working!   Green Green Green Purple.. Not working! Icon_minitimeMar 15 Jan 2008 - 23:11

My rabbit connects to the internet fine, green green green green and purple flashing underneath until then it stops and i unplug him and start all over again. I've been doing this for 5 days now. yellownabzpale

Why won't he connect to the servers?

What is going on?

PLEASE someone help me.

(also his middle green light has gone out, how am i supposed to get confirmation that he is faulty?) nabzcry
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
golfsierraztag
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

Nbr de messages : 77
Carottes : 6295

MessageSujet: Re: Green Green Green Purple.. Not working!   Green Green Green Purple.. Not working! Icon_minitimeMer 16 Jan 2008 - 0:46

are you subscribed to services on www.nabaztag.com?

If NO your rabbit will not talk to you because it does not know what it shall tell you (time, stocks, weather, ...)

rgds
Golfsierraztag
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse

Nabaztag : Hunta (v2)
Nbr de messages : 3832
Carottes : 6348

MessageSujet: Re: Green Green Green Purple.. Not working!   Green Green Green Purple.. Not working! Icon_minitimeMer 16 Jan 2008 - 0:49

Indeed, a more comprehensive description would help a lot... nabzsmile
http://www.zcripts.com/
Niffo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Green Green Green Purple.. Not working!   Green Green Green Purple.. Not working! Icon_minitimeMer 16 Jan 2008 - 1:01

I have registered my rabbit and signed up to services. It says he is online when i go to my profile page on the website.

He connects to the internet fine, and flashes green green green green and then his ears rotate and with the green lights still on he flashes purple underneath.

After about 5ish minutes the purple stops blinking and stays lit up purple and the green lights stay.

Then i unplug him and start all over again.

He has connected once, about 4 days ago, the green lights went away and he blinked purple underneath, but there was no sound, no radio worked, no messages were read from him, but then there was a problem with the platform and he hasn't reconnected.

I've reset him from blue mode to see if that would help, moved him to another place in the house, deleted some services to see if that made it easier.
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse

MessageSujet: Re: Green Green Green Purple.. Not working!   Green Green Green Purple.. Not working! Icon_minitimeMer 16 Jan 2008 - 1:46

Probably a hardware failure - considering it remains green until it eventually disconnects... You'd better contact Violet here. yellownabzitslife
Niffo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Green Green Green Purple.. Not working!   Green Green Green Purple.. Not working! Icon_minitimeMer 16 Jan 2008 - 6:57

Thanks.

Emailed them already so now i guess its just the waiting game
Niffo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Green Green Green Purple.. Not working!   Green Green Green Purple.. Not working! Icon_minitimeDim 27 Jan 2008 - 22:37

Another problem.

I live in New Zealand and the retailer is in the USA, does anyone know if i can send my rabbit directly back to violet?
The retailer isn't being too helpful.
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse

MessageSujet: Re: Green Green Green Purple.. Not working!   Green Green Green Purple.. Not working! Icon_minitimeDim 27 Jan 2008 - 22:51

I'm sure you'd better ask this directly to Violet : they certainly need to open a ticket and give you a RMA number before you send anything...
Niffo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Green Green Green Purple.. Not working!   Green Green Green Purple.. Not working! Icon_minitimeMer 5 Mar 2008 - 22:57

ok, i sent my old rabbit back but the new rabbit is doing exactly the same thing

i took it to my dads and it works fine on his network, but at home it goes green has the purple light but the green lights stay put.

what is wrong with it!

someone must know what my rabbit is trying to tell me
marfab
Cuniculussologue
Cuniculussologue
marfab

Nabaztag : Petitbrou, Landry (V1), Scrubs (V2)
Nbr de messages : 8128
Carottes : 6912

MessageSujet: Re: Green Green Green Purple.. Not working!   Green Green Green Purple.. Not working! Icon_minitimeMer 5 Mar 2008 - 23:22

Your rabbit says that your Network is wrong yellownabzwink
http://www.internetmobile20.com
Niffo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Green Green Green Purple.. Not working!   Green Green Green Purple.. Not working! Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Mar 2008 - 1:08

what does that mean?
Niffo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Green Green Green Purple.. Not working!   Green Green Green Purple.. Not working! Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Mar 2008 - 5:11

thanks everyone for your help, i think i've got it sorted, he is breathing and white right now.

now i have to wait for nab support to reassign my new rabbits serial number to my account, does anyone know how long this should take?

I emailed them on 3/3/08.

or should i just start up a new account, they're taking a while to reassign and i want to use my rabbit!
guiome
Platinum Nabz
Platinum Nabz
guiome

Nabaztag : Busagi (V2 Beta)
Nbr de messages : 1103
Carottes : 6033

MessageSujet: Re: Green Green Green Purple.. Not working!   Green Green Green Purple.. Not working! Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Mar 2008 - 9:22

Niffo a écrit:
thanks everyone for your help, i think i've got it sorted, he is breathing and white right now.

now i have to wait for nab support to reassign my new rabbits serial number to my account, does anyone know how long this should take?

I emailed them on 3/3/08.

or should i just start up a new account, they're taking a while to reassign and i want to use my rabbit!

I think you'd better wait for Violet to assign your new rabbit number to your account... especially if you want to keep your previous rabbit's name !

For information, what did you do to your network to have your rabbit work with it ?
Niffo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Green Green Green Purple.. Not working!   Green Green Green Purple.. Not working! Icon_minitimeVen 7 Mar 2008 - 0:05

Well, the reason he wouldn't turn green was my own fault i think, i think i had the password wrong.

But the other problem, its not really resolved because i've had him breathing properly once, but then he got his green lights back and solid purple.

Now when i connect him its the same green lights and purple on, so i think i'm just going to have to hope and unplug and hope and replug to see what happens.

Right now it makes no difference as i am still waiting for violet to reassign my serial number
Niffo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Green Green Green Purple.. Not working!   Green Green Green Purple.. Not working! Icon_minitimeVen 7 Mar 2008 - 0:15

now he moved his right ear so it point outwards but still solid greens and purple
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Green Green Green Purple.. Not working!   Green Green Green Purple.. Not working! Icon_minitime

Green Green Green Purple.. Not working!
Page 1 sur 1