Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – 15,6” FHD 144Hz – i7-12è ...
999.99 € 1399.99 €
Voir le deal

Mac issues.... won't connect

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Mezzanine
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 1
Carottes : 5676

Mac issues.... won't connect Empty
MessageSujet: Mac issues.... won't connect   Mac issues.... won't connect Icon_minitimeSam 13 Sep 2008 - 23:09

Hi there,

After spending more than 24 hours to connect my nbaztag/tag bunny, i'm driven to madness.yellownabzsad
If read several posts; including https://nabaztag.forumactif.fr/mise-en-route-du-lapin-f1/a-l-aide-ma-configuration-t1649.htm
But still a no-go. I'm on a Imac G5, OSX 10.5.4 and trying to connect trought the built in airport extremecard.
(computer<>computer setup)(adhoc). Why is this so hard to achieve?. My iphone connects instandly.
Could somebody help my out with som english info?.

- I can get into the bunnies head on 192.168.0.01 (but what are the correct settings ?)
- I get 1 green light (first on the left)

Any help is highly appreciated.
Greetings from the Netherlands,

Chris
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
DrBailey
Silver Nabz
Silver Nabz
DrBailey

Nabaztag : DrBailey (V2), DrGrey (V1)
Nbr de messages : 482
Carottes : 6392

Mac issues.... won't connect Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mac issues.... won't connect   Mac issues.... won't connect Icon_minitimeMar 16 Sep 2008 - 15:07

Hello,
Thanks for your message,

By turning one light to green, your rabbit tells you that he found the network, but was not able to connect to.

This can be due to an error while entering the encrypted key in your rabbit's configuration page, or an error while selecting the encryption type.
Could you please tell me which network appears in the field 'SSID' (on the 'basic' section of your rabbit's configuration page) ?

This selection should also show more informations, as follow:
SSID - Encryption type - Channel - Power.

(i.e.: MyNetwork - WEP encryption - Channel 7 - Power -3)

Feel free to tell me which informations are given on this selection.

In addition, it seems that you're having problems to access your rabbit's configuration page with your MAC.
Airport on Macintosh is easier to use than a default wifi connection on a PC, and rarely leads to connection problems.

This connection problem may be due to your Airport's configuration.
Could you tell me if Airport is set on DHCP ?

Feel free to ask if you have any question.

Best regards,

Julien
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.sol1ps1ste.com

Mac issues.... won't connect
Page 1 sur 1