Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
anipassion.com
Partagez

Problem with my violet.net account

AuteurMessage
MissWhite
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 2
Carottes : 3951

Problem with my violet.net account Empty
MessageSujet: Problem with my violet.net account   Problem with my violet.net account Icon_minitimeVen 26 Déc 2008 - 16:13

Hello everyone! I'm new here anda a new user of the nabaztag.
Since yesterday, my violet account did find the rabbit, but now no more! What can I do?
Thanks in advance
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
hamphlet
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 3
Carottes : 3952

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with my violet.net account   Problem with my violet.net account Icon_minitimeDim 28 Déc 2008 - 13:36

I'm having a similar problem. I set up my daughter's Nabaztag on Christmas Day & all was fine. Yesterday it decided it wasn't going to work properly anymore. The problem I've got is that Nab-Nubbo (as he's known) connects with the internet OK but whenever he receives a message he cuts off part way through what he is saying. The lights then change to orange & he resets. He appears to connect again without a problem & the lights go purple. I've tried changing the channel on the router to 11 but this didn't help & it was working OK on 6 the previous day anyway. At the moment we're just stuck with him never getting to the end of a message and then resetting himself.
hamphlet
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 3
Carottes : 3952

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with my violet.net account   Problem with my violet.net account Icon_minitimeLun 29 Déc 2008 - 14:08

As of today the problem seems to have gone away. I did have a look at my daughters account & she had a couple of applications set up twice. I don't know if this was the problem or if it was just Violet's servers going a bit crumbly at christmas.
MissWhite
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 2
Carottes : 3951

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with my violet.net account   Problem with my violet.net account Icon_minitimeLun 29 Déc 2008 - 20:05

Good for you yellownabzhappy
But I'm still havin that problem
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with my violet.net account   Problem with my violet.net account Icon_minitime

Problem with my violet.net account
Page 1 sur 1