Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème offert (large sélection de ...
Voir le deal

[OpenKarotz] How could I restore the ZenRadio or a close match? And the camera surveillance?

AuteurMessage
DrTofu
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 12
Carottes : 4646

[OpenKarotz] How could I restore the ZenRadio or a close match? And the camera surveillance? Empty
MessageSujet: [OpenKarotz] How could I restore the ZenRadio or a close match? And the camera surveillance?   [OpenKarotz] How could I restore the ZenRadio or a close match? And the camera surveillance? Icon_minitimeDim 8 Mar 2015 - 18:52

Hi! After the Karotz's servers end of services I moved to OpenKarotz.

I managed to set everything the way it used to be. However, I'm missing some things.

Namely, I wish my little critter to be able to sing for 5 minutes every 3 hours, like he used to do, while flapping his ears.

I tracked the radio it used, ZenRadio ( http://zenradio.fr/ ), but if that's not possible I'd gladly load on a pendrive I keep always on his tail some Chinese Music, and it should do the trick.

But I dunno if it's possible.

As the second idea, I'd like to have my rabbit do automatically photos of the room he's inside, and store them somewhere I can access later: in his internal memory, or, even better, on the same USB pendrive I've already prepped for music.

Is that possible?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[OpenKarotz] How could I restore the ZenRadio or a close match? And the camera surveillance?
Page 1 sur 1