Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

new life after 4+ years, what am I missing?!?

3 participants
AuteurMessage
mrblue
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 1
Carottes : 3012

new life after 4+ years, what am I missing?!? Empty
MessageSujet: new life after 4+ years, what am I missing?!?   new life after 4+ years, what am I missing?!? Icon_minitimeSam 23 Jan 2016 - 8:24

hello to everyone.
I already tried the search function and nothing useful shows, all I get are outdated information that don't work at all.
after moving house, and 4+ years of inactivity, I found in a box my old rabbit and I tried to connect it again.
I turned it on while pressing the top button, adjusted the wifi settings/password/wpa/ip things and it connect to the local network.
now it has the under violet pulsing light and three green (light green ?) lights slowing moving from right to left and left to right. ears in up position.
if I press the top button, it moves ears, change lights color and if keep pressed come back to the three moving lights...
now what?

www.nabaztag.com doesn't give any help. no log in, no nothing (btw, after all this time I don' even remember the id or password)
but from that page I found a link to
nabz.wizz.cc
under preferences, I can add "my nabaztag" indicating a nickname and sn (mac address) and no token (leave empty)
then what is OJN server? I tried both automatic and the new violet one (according to a help panel I found there) still nothing...
whatever I do I get a "ok (violet) ERROR"

anyone can help me? or at least address me to a help page?
thank you very much!
stefano

PS: it is a nabaztag:tag
version is 0.0.0.10
and what I'm supposed to write in the violet platform?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
carlo64
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz

Nbr de messages : 162
Carottes : 3608

MessageSujet: Re: new life after 4+ years, what am I missing?!?   new life after 4+ years, what am I missing?!? Icon_minitimeMar 1 Mar 2016 - 16:26

Hi!
the official servers are all inactive..
you need to use those managed by hobbyists.
for example
http://openjabnab.fr/
connected registered and configures your rabbit with the parameters as will suggest you the help on the server and your rabbit will continue to live ...
OJN (openjabnab) created by Pixel  is an open source server, watch it on github
Carlo
nag
Special Nabz
Special Nabz
nag

Nabaztag : nag (V2) frankennag (V2) KarotzNag (kz) nag et frankennag sont sous serveur OpenNag[ONG]
Nbr de messages : 3601
Carottes : 13266

MessageSujet: Re: new life after 4+ years, what am I missing?!?   new life after 4+ years, what am I missing?!? Icon_minitimeDim 13 Mar 2016 - 0:08

Hi, there is 3 actives open source servers, openjabnab, nabizdead and opennag.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: new life after 4+ years, what am I missing?!?   new life after 4+ years, what am I missing?!? Icon_minitime

new life after 4+ years, what am I missing?!?
Page 1 sur 1