Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed?

+2
LapinFarceur
Raoul DuBois
6 participants
AuteurMessage
Raoul DuBois
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 6
Carottes : 6512

Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed? Empty
MessageSujet: Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed?   Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed? Icon_minitimeLun 21 Aoû 2006 - 16:11

Hi, I've had a Nabaztag for a few months now, and everything has beern working fine, except for one bizzare thing: every so often, he says something that no one sent him, and that makes no sense. Usually this happens at about four o'clock in the morning, so I'm not always sure if I'm just dreaming it, but occasionally in broad daylight too (and all my housemates have heard it, so I'm not daydreaming).

The other day it said something like "well it's not that long!", last night it said something that I've now forgotten, but both my girlfriend and I are pretty sure that it insulted us (in fact, it often seems to insult us...), and right now it just said "I'm happy".

These are clearly not messages, because the audio that our bunny normally plays to signal a message doesn't get played. Therefore, it can't be some friend playing tricks on us. Instead, this morning at least, the chimes that play during Tai Chi play before and after the message.

The only subscription it's subscribed to is the Tai Chi, but I don't see why that would make it say things (I guess I could see it saying "I'm happy", but "it's not that long" doesn't seem very zen).

Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know why it might be happening? Is my rabbit possessed?

Thanks for any help.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
LapinFarceur
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior
LapinFarceur

Nabaztag : Comette (V2)
Nbr de messages : 52
Carottes : 6456

MessageSujet: Re: Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed?   Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed? Icon_minitimeLun 21 Aoû 2006 - 19:13

Hello Raoul,

Is the following setting set to "on" in your "account -> API" :

"Authorize reception of external events"

??
Marvel
Silver Nabz
Silver Nabz

Nbr de messages : 309
Carottes : 6612

MessageSujet: Re: Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed?   Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed? Icon_minitimeMar 22 Aoû 2006 - 18:43

These are moods of the Nabaztag, apparently, did you activate them in the Free Services ? You can activate it so it says things often or scarcely; however, to my knowledge, he doesn't say anything crude or rude ... and seldom has a mood so late in the morning ... Check in your services page, Nabaztag's mood services, see if it is activated. And let me know !
Raoul DuBois
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 6
Carottes : 6512

MessageSujet: Re: Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed?   Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed? Icon_minitimeVen 25 Aoû 2006 - 15:37

Pshhh! I was certain that Tai Chi was the only service I had activated! Yes yes, thw culprit seems to be the "Moods" service, which I had completely forgotten about.

Today it woke me up (at a reasonable hour) saying "Well, I think that that's the last straw!"

I'm still a little worried about the bunny's sanity.

What's amazing is that, although the voice is the same computer-generated voice (I'm using one of the British males), it actually has cadence and intonation. Obviously each of the phrases were hand-made, and they sound very good. They're rather absurd, though...
Marvel
Silver Nabz
Silver Nabz

Nbr de messages : 309
Carottes : 6612

MessageSujet: Re: Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed?   Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed? Icon_minitimeVen 25 Aoû 2006 - 16:31

No but the french female voice or the english male voice of the Rabbit, is a real voice, no text to speech. We actually added some new moods this week, that will come up, I am not sure they are all absurd, but it's lik ehe's got amind of his own and spekas to himself, from that perspective, we vould all seem a little absurd at times !
bv2312
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 13
Carottes : 6525

MessageSujet: Re: Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed?   Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed? Icon_minitimeSam 26 Aoû 2006 - 20:58

recently mine has started to say the time in wierd ways before it was like '2pm o clock' no it's say 'i don't know why they call it 14 o clock when it 2 pm' lol odd!
Dean
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : Furbee
Nbr de messages : 29
Carottes : 6446

MessageSujet: Re: Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed?   Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed? Icon_minitimeSam 26 Aoû 2006 - 21:01

He He i've noticed it says some funny things now for the time like "I bet you can't guess the time" or something like that. I like it it gives it more character!
http://www.acrossthelake.com
sipig
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : sipig
Nbr de messages : 22
Carottes : 6458

MessageSujet: Re: Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed?   Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed? Icon_minitimeSam 26 Aoû 2006 - 21:05

Yes - the new things it says when telling the time has had me chuckling.

A couple of days ago it said it wasn't going to tell me the time because everyone was on strike, and last night at 11pm it told me there was time for "one for the road"

Barmy but excellent!
Dean
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : Furbee
Nbr de messages : 29
Carottes : 6446

MessageSujet: Re: Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed?   Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed? Icon_minitimeSam 26 Aoû 2006 - 21:16

LOL excellent. The way its said is great too. Do you subscribe to the recap of the week. I think its the same voice. It certainly is funny. I've just got my rabbit so havn't had many, but he said something like "no no no no no no no, this isn't good its been raining and nobody writes "
http://www.acrossthelake.com
sipig
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : sipig
Nbr de messages : 22
Carottes : 6458

MessageSujet: Re: Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed?   Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed? Icon_minitimeSam 26 Aoû 2006 - 21:23

lol - am subscribed to this, but keep missing him doing it! Should change the time I guess. Just hope they get the server problem fixed soon - it's amazing how much I miss him sitting in the corner and piping up now and then!
bv2312
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 13
Carottes : 6525

MessageSujet: Re: Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed?   Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed? Icon_minitimeDim 27 Aoû 2006 - 10:23

And i thought i was goin crazy! lol
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed?   Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed? Icon_minitime

Rabbit says bizzare things -- is it possessed?
Page 1 sur 1