Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display One Piece Card Game Japon OP-08 – Two ...
Voir le deal

Subscription Registration phone number problems

2 participants
AuteurMessage
evoflux
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : fluxbunny
Nbr de messages : 8
Carottes : 6449

Subscription Registration phone number problems Empty
MessageSujet: Subscription Registration phone number problems   Subscription Registration phone number problems Icon_minitimeMer 30 Aoû 2006 - 22:00

I'm attempting to subscribe to the Full Rabbit Friend subscription. On the personal information page I get to the point of putting all my information in but as soon as I click next I get the error message "The telephone number must be only composed of figures." I've attempted to input the phone number using international standards without any breaks (i.e., 001713XXXXXXX) and without international codes. Is there anything that is being done wrong? Thank you in advance for any help.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.evoflux.com
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6814

MessageSujet: Re: Subscription Registration phone number problems   Subscription Registration phone number problems Icon_minitimeMer 30 Aoû 2006 - 22:20

Hi,

I can't remember what was the thing when I subscribed, but I think that it's not a huge thing if your phone is not the good one. Try to put a phone with only 10 numbers like in France.

Tell us if it works yellownabzwink
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
evoflux
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Subscription Registration phone number problems   Subscription Registration phone number problems Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Aoû 2006 - 0:42

aerosmiss a écrit:
Hi,

I can't remember what was the thing when I subscribed, but I think that it's not a huge thing if your phone is not the good one. Try to put a phone with only 10 numbers like in France.

Tell us if it works yellownabzwink

It didn't. All that was left was the normal phone number without the country code.
evoflux
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Subscription Registration phone number problems   Subscription Registration phone number problems Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Aoû 2006 - 0:46

Well it turns out that it has to be 9 digits long so that leaves the first digit of the area code off. No biggie. Thanks aerosmiss for putting me on the right path.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Subscription Registration phone number problems   Subscription Registration phone number problems Icon_minitime

Subscription Registration phone number problems
Page 1 sur 1