Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -15%
(Adhérents Fnac) LEGO® Star Wars™ ...
Voir le deal
552.49 €

Text-to-speech messages have stopped working

3 participants
AuteurMessage
sheik
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Nbr de messages : 53
Carottes : 6422

Text-to-speech messages have stopped working Empty
MessageSujet: Text-to-speech messages have stopped working   Text-to-speech messages have stopped working Icon_minitimeLun 4 Sep 2006 - 15:28

My Nabaztag has stopped speaking yellownabzsad
Messages arrive by e-mail and he downloads them but doesn't speak.
Using the API I can see that the message is sent.
Using the official message widget doesn't work either.
Going to the "messages" section of Nabaztag.com allows me to resend old messages, and these play fine. Any new ones get delivered silently though.

Time and other services work OK.

It is as if a block has been put on my account to stop new text messages from being spoken - is that possible?

Someone please help!

/\dam
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
sheik
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Text-to-speech messages have stopped working   Text-to-speech messages have stopped working Icon_minitimeLun 4 Sep 2006 - 15:38

Interesting, the "My MP3" section allows messages to be played back via the website. All my old messages play fine, but new ones are silent.
I wonder if the text to speech convertor has broken at the server, so it just produces silent messages?

Can anyone else confirm this?

/\dam
Guizmo
Boulet Volontaire International
Guizmo

Nabaztag : guizmo92 (V1) ... Veniale (V2)
Nbr de messages : 2654
Carottes : 6664

MessageSujet: Re: Text-to-speech messages have stopped working   Text-to-speech messages have stopped working Icon_minitimeLun 4 Sep 2006 - 17:10

Text to Speech messages are KO for the moment but they're working on it at Violet !!!

It should work soon (They're updating hardware today !) ... Don't worry !
http://veniale.free.fr
sheik
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Text-to-speech messages have stopped working   Text-to-speech messages have stopped working Icon_minitimeLun 4 Sep 2006 - 19:38

Thanks, my rabbit has found his voice again now!

/\dam
sheik
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Text-to-speech messages have stopped working   Text-to-speech messages have stopped working Icon_minitimeMer 6 Sep 2006 - 16:55

I have to say, the official French support team are less than stellar. Today I finally received a reply asking me to send my Nabaztag back to them!
Surely the official support team should have known this was a server problem, not an issue with my device?

Thank you Guizmo, for keeping me updated, as if the support team had mailed me sooner I may have posted a perfectly good rabbit to Paris!

/\dam
Micke_2000
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 8
Carottes : 6390

MessageSujet: Re: Text-to-speech messages have stopped working   Text-to-speech messages have stopped working Icon_minitimeDim 1 Oct 2006 - 12:25

My Rabbit can't talk now either, what is going on exactly? It only says one single thing in one hour, and that is the time, otherwise - nothing. Man I'm kinda pissed, I just bought it, got it yesterday, it said Hello and stuff like that, then it said something spontanious and repeated that after a while - kinda boring... Then It didn't even say a thing! No messages or nothing... Work on that service Violet!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Text-to-speech messages have stopped working   Text-to-speech messages have stopped working Icon_minitime

Text-to-speech messages have stopped working
Page 1 sur 1