Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

Should i get one?

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Mr-Olsson
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 7
Carottes : 6401

Should i get one? Empty
MessageSujet: Should i get one?   Should i get one? Icon_minitimeMar 10 Oct 2006 - 13:11

Hi! Ohh i just love robots.. something i want to work with in the future! So what do you guys think, is Nabaztag something for me? i want something cheep (not a 600$ robot), something for me to experiment with and evolve..(homebrew!) something robot-ish. So i thought Nabaztag would be a good and cheap alternative for me. What do you think? How are the officiall upgrades and futures coming? And how are the homebrews going? Rolling Eyes

Very thankfull for answers! big green
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6807

Should i get one? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Should i get one?   Should i get one? Icon_minitimeMar 10 Oct 2006 - 13:58

Oh oh oh... You are on a crazy nabaztag owners forum so... For sure we all say to you : BUY IT!! Laughing

If you wanna see what you can do with your nabz, you'd go there and read all the development some people did.

Read the forum and you'll find a lot of informations. When you'll have more specific questions, we'll answer you with a lot of pleasure yellownabzwink
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
Mr-Olsson
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Should i get one? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Should i get one?   Should i get one? Icon_minitimeMar 10 Oct 2006 - 14:00

Thanks mate! yellownabzsmile ..but i had one more kinda specific question, how are the officiall upgrades and futures coming? =P

Any new services, new hardware or software? What can we expect in the future?!
Tabatha
il est cap' !!!
Tabatha

Nabaztag : Tabatha (V1) & Traci (V2)
Nbr de messages : 3718
Carottes : 6746

Should i get one? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Should i get one?   Should i get one? Icon_minitimeMar 10 Oct 2006 - 14:24

There will be a new version of the nabz at the end of the year...with more features (voice recognition,web audio straming,WAP,...)... and with less "orange blinking ass" problem because of a technical change about the communication with violet servers.
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Should i get one? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Should i get one?   Should i get one? Icon_minitimeMar 10 Oct 2006 - 14:28

Thanks Tab yellownabzwink
Mr-Olsson
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Should i get one? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Should i get one?   Should i get one? Icon_minitimeMar 10 Oct 2006 - 15:40

Tabatha: Maybe i should wait for that version then? You know what i will cost? Don't want to bother you with alot of questions.. but i really would like one! But i'm not sure if i should wait or buy the old one.. are there any site where i can read more about the new nabz?

Thanks! And ohh yes.. what's your thought of the homebrew nabz scene?yellownabzhappy
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Should i get one? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Should i get one?   Should i get one? Icon_minitimeMar 10 Oct 2006 - 15:53

You have some informations there
and there
Mr-Olsson
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Should i get one? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Should i get one?   Should i get one? Icon_minitimeVen 13 Oct 2006 - 11:44

Thank you!
Edsel
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 3
Carottes : 6394

Should i get one? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Should i get one?   Should i get one? Icon_minitimeMar 17 Oct 2006 - 23:45

Will v2 have better wireless security compatability?

I got a Nabaztag recently and had to alter my home network security settings to allow it to work. It's not something I liked doing and I am having second thoughts on whether I want to keep it that way, i.e. stop using the Rabbit!

I did have WPA2 but now I have to use WEP - which isn't very secure!
http://www.nabaztalk.com/
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Should i get one? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Should i get one?   Should i get one? Icon_minitimeMer 18 Oct 2006 - 0:48

The V2 (Nabaztagtag) will be WPA compatible. At least, you can secure your network with the MAC adresses. It's that kind of secure I choose.
Contenu sponsorisé

Should i get one? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Should i get one?   Should i get one? Icon_minitime

Should i get one?
Page 1 sur 1