Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

My naaabaaaztaaag, king of the foreeeests... Xmass conquest

AuteurMessage
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6814

My naaabaaaztaaag, king of the foreeeests... Xmass conquest Empty
MessageSujet: My naaabaaaztaaag, king of the foreeeests... Xmass conquest   My naaabaaaztaaag, king of the foreeeests... Xmass conquest Icon_minitimeSam 25 Nov 2006 - 9:58

My naaabaaaztaaag, king of the foreeeests... Xmass conquest Ynoel83

X-mas is coming! Are we really going to let our little, legless (but communicating) friends sit idle while the rest of the world participates in holiday glee?

NO!! Of course Nabaztag fits in perfectly with our Christmas cheer, and it is up to us to show it in our usual crazy, delirious, silly manner...

This is the Christmas Costume Contest! One picture per participant using Nabaztag and some X-mas chic. This time around: no photoshop or pixel magic. Only proper costumes on your real life Nabaztag, please. Post your picture and add a subtitle if you like. Then the forum users (that's you!) vote on the best! cheers

The dead line is December 15th, 21:00 (Paris, France, time zone) for you to post your pictures. After this, no pictures will be added. You'll be able to vote until December 20th, 21:00 (Paris, France Timezone).

First prize? The picture voted the best will be put up on the forum's homepage and on Nabaztag's blog. The second and third prize winners will also be shown (at a smaller size, or course).

So, take out your paper, your glue, your sewing kits and other such things and get your rabbits ready to be real X-mas stars!

Post you pictures here

My naaabaaaztaaag, king of the foreeeests... Xmass conquest Ynoe136

PS : A very special "Thanks" to Brandon who send me a rather good english post .My english sucks My naaabaaaztaaag, king of the foreeeests... Xmass conquest Huhu
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6814

My naaabaaaztaaag, king of the foreeeests... Xmass conquest Empty
MessageSujet: Re: My naaabaaaztaaag, king of the foreeeests... Xmass conquest   My naaabaaaztaaag, king of the foreeeests... Xmass conquest Icon_minitimeLun 4 Déc 2006 - 12:50

Go bunnies, go!!

You still have 11 days left to post your pictures!!!! cheers
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://aerosmiss.free.fr

My naaabaaaztaaag, king of the foreeeests... Xmass conquest
Page 1 sur 1