Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-15%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents Fnac) LEGO® Star Wars™ 75367 Le croiseur d’assaut de ...
552.49 € 649.99 €
Voir le deal

Maintaining customer relations

+5
aerosmiss
nabarjo
beckynot
NaBoByZ
mwayne
9 participants
AuteurMessage
mwayne
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 3
Carottes : 6325

Maintaining customer relations Empty
MessageSujet: Maintaining customer relations   Maintaining customer relations Icon_minitimeDim 3 Déc 2006 - 12:00

It seems that so many people have purchased Nab's but when they have a problem, the support from Violet is dreadfull. How can Violet expect loyalty when they don't respond to emails.
If I ran my business and support system like Violet I would be OUT OF BUSINESS.

Come on Violet, spend some of your large profits on the most important people you know......YOUR CUSTOMERS....."WE ARE YOUR MOST IMPORTANT ASSET"

If your systems go down, then send a bulk email to all on your database so we all know whats going on.

OK! I know this is not an official Violet forum but someone from Violet does read these posts.

And "Yes" I have seen the tiny box on the web site that says not to change the settings on your NAB as somthing is down at Violet. (They need to sack their Communications Director)

SO, I have now got this of my chest and I feel heaps better because all my lights are stuck on Orange and I have sent an email to Nab and got the dreaded auto response. yellownabzsad
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
NaBoByZ
Nabazteur Courtois
Nabazteur Courtois
NaBoByZ

Nabaztag : NaBoByZ
Nbr de messages : 4349
Carottes : 6398

MessageSujet: Re: Maintaining customer relations   Maintaining customer relations Icon_minitimeDim 3 Déc 2006 - 12:35

Hi mwayne,
The idea to send a mail to all nabaznaute could be a good idea. But for the problem of yesterday and this morning, the team Violet had forgotten to say at the "English" community why the rabbit don't work.
But they post a explication in french with a follow-up.They make surely a mistake to not warn "not french" community.
They explain they are changing the web interface and test option for nabaztagtag, they meet problem during their manipulation that's why the problem had a long duration.
We warn Team Violet to put an english post for explication and for the next manipulation.
NaBoByZ
Nabazteur Courtois
Nabazteur Courtois
NaBoByZ

MessageSujet: Re: Maintaining customer relations   Maintaining customer relations Icon_minitimeDim 3 Déc 2006 - 12:42

NaBoByZ
Nabazteur Courtois
Nabazteur Courtois
NaBoByZ

MessageSujet: Re: Maintaining customer relations   Maintaining customer relations Icon_minitimeDim 3 Déc 2006 - 12:52

In summary :

Saturday 3 December : ( 14:49 french Time)

Violet Warn us that they are workingn to recover a copy of the current state of the data base to test scenarios of migration. Migration of new site to accomodate Nabaztag/tag (and incidentally to facilitate the life of all Nabaznautes).

Sunday 4 (9h44)

The site respond

Sunday 4 (11h44)

They have still problem with TTS message, TTS is the problem of the long duration. They disable it (you can't send TTS message for the moment) they still working on it.
They will say us when it will be repair.
beckynot
Silver Nabz
Silver Nabz
beckynot

Nabaztag : beckynot
Nbr de messages : 353
Carottes : 6429

MessageSujet: Re: Maintaining customer relations   Maintaining customer relations Icon_minitimeDim 3 Déc 2006 - 14:30

NaBoByZ a écrit:

They have still problem with TTS message, TTS is the problem of the long duration. They disable it (you can't send TTS message for the moment) they still working on it.
They will say us when it will be repair.

I noticed that. Our bunnies can only "text" each other.
http://fearofhopping.com
nabarjo
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz

Nbr de messages : 274
Carottes : 6537

MessageSujet: Re: Maintaining customer relations   Maintaining customer relations Icon_minitimeDim 3 Déc 2006 - 14:51

Hello,

Sorry for not keeping our english speaking rabbits aware of what's going on (I guess the Nabazta(blu)g blog is not very well know. Have a look, we announce the downtimes : http://nabaztag.typepad.com/nabaztablugs/).

Regarding the support, they do not work on week ends, but only 5/7 days and they are here to help users connecting their rabbit.

Again, I'm sorry about that, but the downtime was initially planned to be no more than 4 hours but then we ran into troubles and had to work all night long on solving the issue.

To tell you the whole story, we had to test some migration scenarios as we are working on a complete new website to welcome the Nabaztag/tag (but be sure that this new website will benefit to all).
http://sen.se
mwayne
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 3
Carottes : 6325

MessageSujet: FROM VIOLET   Maintaining customer relations Icon_minitimeDim 3 Déc 2006 - 16:38

Nabarjo responded to my post and now it appears all is resolved and that there will be an improvment in communications for English customers.
And my orange lights I hear you ask??......GONE and now just a gentle flahing VIOLET from its bottom......Ahh!..back to normal
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6785

MessageSujet: Re: Maintaining customer relations   Maintaining customer relations Icon_minitimeDim 3 Déc 2006 - 17:08

cheers
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
Xango
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 23
Carottes : 6355

MessageSujet: Re: Maintaining customer relations   Maintaining customer relations Icon_minitimeDim 3 Déc 2006 - 22:09

I was astonished as well to check that the rabbit was out. I do think that this project (Nabaztag) has still a French domestic perspective and there is still hard work to do to change this.
Not only the non-french community has not been warned of the downtime, but also the written instruction manual is only in French. yellownabzsmile
calsim8
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior
calsim8

Nabaztag : Gob
Nbr de messages : 51
Carottes : 6377

MessageSujet: Re: Maintaining customer relations   Maintaining customer relations Icon_minitimeVen 8 Déc 2006 - 12:17

Hey everyone! Just to reiterate, if there is ever any question as to whether Violet's servers are down (ie. orange light on the bottom of your rabbit) check Nabazta(blu)gs at http://nabaztag.typepad.com/nabaztablugs/ which is the the tech blog that will indicate in BOTH french and english what's going on tech-wise. It's true we are in a big transition period at the moment with the arrival of tag/tag and a totally new (and much improved!) website. And with the new website, everything will be in clear ( i hope) english. I know this because I'm the one doing the translations and writing for the new site.

By the way, does anyone read the official blog? If not, please do and leave me comments!

And if you guys ever have problems getting through to tech support (whether they are overloaded or out to lunch or whatever) feel free to contact me either through the forum or my rabbit (Gob) or email sim@violet.net
I'm here in the Violet office everyday and it's disheartening to think that nabz owners feel neglected by Violet. So feel free to lay your problems on me if you need (or say hi) and i'll do my best to help as quickly as possible!
http://blog.nabaztag.com
nafcom
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

Nabaztag : nafcom
Carottes : 6169

MessageSujet: Re: Maintaining customer relations   Maintaining customer relations Icon_minitimeLun 22 Déc 2008 - 2:34

calsim8 a écrit:
Hey everyone! Just to reiterate, if there is ever any question as to whether Violet's servers are down (ie. orange light on the bottom of your rabbit) check Nabazta(blu)gs at http://nabaztag.typepad.com/nabaztablugs/ which is the the tech blog that will indicate in BOTH french and english what's going on tech-wise. It's true we are in a big transition period at the moment with the arrival of tag/tag and a totally new (and much improved!) website. And with the new website, everything will be in clear ( i hope) english. I know this because I'm the one doing the translations and writing for the new site.

By the way, does anyone read the official blog? If not, please do and leave me comments!

And if you guys ever have problems getting through to tech support (whether they are overloaded or out to lunch or whatever) feel free to contact me either through the forum or my rabbit (Gob) or email sim@violet.net
I'm here in the Violet office everyday and it's disheartening to think that nabz owners feel neglected by Violet. So feel free to lay your problems on me if you need (or say hi) and i'll do my best to help as quickly as possible!

Receiving replies is not a problem but my nabaztag/tag never worked right in this 1 year I have it. I left it off for half a year because I was fed up with it and support couldn't work. I started to use it again on Saturday

and now this happens:

my rabbit works for 30mins-1h and then it stops reacting on commands like "weather" When I release the button the nose flashs red and then nothing happens. I just see the weather report lights all the time and it somtimes blinks in different colours. All the other services no longer work until I wait 3 minutes and reconnect the rabbit. then it works again 30 mins - 1 hour.

The WLAn connection is fine, and it shows itself connected properly. the rabbit is in the near of the router - I even tried switching channels and rebooting my router (I never had to reboot it in 4 years!) of course this all didn't help.

If you check my logs you can see that I had to reboot the rabit every hour to work again!1!

There is also no ip address conflcit, I gave it a static ip!

As you can see from my tons of emails from last year I had tons of issues but this is just too heavy now! I tried to put the power off for less than 2 mins and the rabbit would still not react properly.

I guess you either have a serious server problem or the rabbit is totally broken now.

The ticket number is Ticket#2008122110000351]
http://nafcom.blogspot.com
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse

Nabaztag : Hunta (v2)
Nbr de messages : 3832
Carottes : 6357

MessageSujet: Re: Maintaining customer relations   Maintaining customer relations Icon_minitimeLun 22 Déc 2008 - 3:30

nabzciao nafcom.
Boy, are you aware this forum and Violet are two different things ?... There only is a little chance a member of the Violet team comes here and reads your message... Your best option is to contact them directly here.
yellownabzitslife
http://www.zcripts.com/
nafcom
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

Nabaztag : nafcom
Carottes : 6169

MessageSujet: Re: Maintaining customer relations   Maintaining customer relations Icon_minitimeLun 22 Déc 2008 - 3:38

you, I know. I already did.

So assume calsim8's post is old...
http://nafcom.blogspot.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Maintaining customer relations   Maintaining customer relations Icon_minitime

Maintaining customer relations
Page 1 sur 1