Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Bunny's gone crazy with new server

+5
beckynot
Shinya
aerosmiss
Dean
mpemulis
9 participants
AuteurMessage
mpemulis
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 17
Carottes : 6368

Bunny's gone crazy with new server Empty
MessageSujet: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Déc 2006 - 18:49

Hi again. Since they switched over to the new server my bunny has gone a little crazy. He's doing Tai Chi every 3 minutes or so, and has been for more than a day. I can't get him to stop. I powered him off over night even and it didn't matter. I also completely deleted the service on my account and it didn't matter.

Also, I also turned on the Nabazmood service and have not received a single message.

Is anyone else seeing similar problems??

scratch
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Dean
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : Furbee
Nbr de messages : 29
Carottes : 6453

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Déc 2006 - 18:52

You're not only one, I've never even subscribed to Tai Chi!!!

I notice that I cannot get a list of some of the music options when sending a message e.g. TV.
http://www.acrossthelake.com
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6814

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Déc 2006 - 19:01

Hi,
Zvi is in an hystrical Taichi mood too yellownabzwink A bug from Violet's servers for sure. I also have the lights for the Vietnam : the weather is great there yellownabzhappy

I hope it will be fixed soon (I... We hope yellownabzwink )
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
Dean
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : Furbee
Nbr de messages : 29
Carottes : 6453

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Déc 2006 - 20:00

Hey I cannot change the weather from Vietnam either!! Is there anywhere to report bugs?
http://www.acrossthelake.com
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Déc 2006 - 20:01

Yes, here yellownabzsmile
Shinya
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Shinya

Nabaztag : Shinya
Nbr de messages : 7
Carottes : 6343

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Déc 2006 - 21:59

Same problems here.
- The Tai Shi thing is making my bunny crazy.
- Timezone is 1 hour off
- No time speech on the hour
- RSS feeds are not working
- I don't need to know the weather in Vietnam!

Information provided by Violet is poor. Most services on the site my.nabaztag.com are not working.
Please Violet, be more clear in what we can expect at this moment and when all the promised functionality will work again.

I think we all appreciate the hard work the Violet man and women are putting into it, but at this time, we are better off with the old website and services
http://www.ajoeto.com/
beckynot
Silver Nabz
Silver Nabz
beckynot

Nabaztag : beckynot
Nbr de messages : 353
Carottes : 6458

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Déc 2006 - 23:01

My bunny can't send messages (to her Vietnamese friends)!
http://fearofhopping.com
Shinya
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Shinya

Nabaztag : Shinya
Nbr de messages : 7
Carottes : 6343

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Déc 2006 - 23:12

beckynot a écrit:
My bunny can't send messages (to her Vietnamese friends)!
At least it will tell you the weather in Vietnam yellownabzwink
http://www.ajoeto.com/
marfab
Cuniculussologue
Cuniculussologue
marfab

Nabaztag : Petitbrou, Landry (V1), Scrubs (V2)
Nbr de messages : 8128
Carottes : 6950

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Déc 2006 - 23:48

Wrong way, IE7 is bad !

Use IE6 or Firefox 2.0 to view the new web site.
http://www.internetmobile20.com
mpemulis
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeVen 15 Déc 2006 - 4:19

It's getting weirder. I'm still getting TauChi constantly, with no Nabazmoods. But now the bunny has started playing music at random intervals.

Um. Shocked

I'm willing to give the Violet people time to work through the new server. I understand that there can be lots of problems with a new system. But ... at some point ... these bunnies are really kinda disappointing if the service doesn't work, which it hasn't for the 2-3 weeks I've had mine. Hopefully for their sake they'll get things worked out before the holidays and people who get them as presents start trying to use them.
beckynot
Silver Nabz
Silver Nabz
beckynot

Nabaztag : beckynot
Nbr de messages : 353
Carottes : 6458

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeVen 15 Déc 2006 - 10:09

My bunny can't send messages, upload mp3s or nabcast.
No wonder her recent fascination with Tai Chi.
She's trying really hard to remain Zen.
http://fearofhopping.com
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeVen 15 Déc 2006 - 10:20

They are working very hard to debugging the new website. Let's cross our figers and hope that it will be ok soon.
calsim8
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior
calsim8

Nabaztag : Gob
Nbr de messages : 51
Carottes : 6406

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeVen 15 Déc 2006 - 13:36

it's true, we are working to fix the bugs, but it's strange because the bugs that everyone's encountering should be the same. right now, (it's 13:30 french time) i' can send messages, i get the time on time, and i just got a nabazmood as i was reading this thread. it's true, the RSS feeds are still out, the weather thing is being looked into and the tai chi has not subsided. ok, i'm going to go bug the tech dudes again. it's funny, they all have crazy 10 day old beards!
http://blog.nabaztag.com
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeVen 15 Déc 2006 - 13:55

Go Violet Go!! Keep the Faith!!!! cheers
mpemulis
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeSam 16 Déc 2006 - 0:45

Now I'm seeing a new one - bunny's nose is always flashing purple as if there's a message. If I press the button on his head the three blue lights flash for a minute or so, then he plays some kind of broadway showtune or game show jingle for about 30 seconds.

???

He'll do this over and over again.
sipig
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : sipig
Nbr de messages : 22
Carottes : 6465

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeLun 18 Déc 2006 - 15:36

I too am having many problems:

Time announcement 1 hour out (i.e. 2pm here, time announced as 3pm)

Email notification not working.

RSS feeds not working

Rabbit keeps telling me I have a message and when I press his head I keep getting the same message - one that I sent last week.

Rabbit turned on at the weekend at the time set for him to come on during the week.

Any help gratefully received!
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeLun 18 Déc 2006 - 15:56

All your problems are due to the migration from the old servers to new ones. It should be fixed soon (we all pray for it yellownabzsad )
columbus
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 4
Carottes : 6373

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeLun 18 Déc 2006 - 18:48

I'd love just to be able to connect through to the server .... I'll get three green lights (so wifi and internet ok) but all too often the nose light will be orange and then all will be orange. Happening today and all weekend. On the odd occassion my Nab has connected through, he'll be alright for a bit then I'll get an never ending flash of blue lights and an orange bottom. Its like he the new servers are very flaky/overloaded or something.... Anyone experiencing the same? Any news on when things might get better. All this is pretty disheartening and the updates from Violet are, well, poor to put it politely.
mpemulis
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeLun 18 Déc 2006 - 19:06

Yeah - I'm seeing the same bad connection problems now. At this point I've just turned him off. I'll try again later.

I agree that the updates and service are disappointing.
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeLun 18 Déc 2006 - 19:27

Same for me. I put my nabz under a clipboard mode yellownabzwink
columbus
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 4
Carottes : 6373

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeMar 19 Déc 2006 - 9:37

OK quick update. Did manage to connect this am and I got my weather forecast. Hurray!! But when I tried to replay the message I just got the blue lights running left to right (retrieving data?). I also have tried sending messages via email to him using the format nabname@nabaztag.com and putting the text for him to read in the subject line. This no longer seems to work but was such a great service (yes, I am a full friend!). Is there a central log for faults? I'd like to check they've got this one listed to fix... My mail alerts are not working either.
mpemulis
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitimeMar 19 Déc 2006 - 18:44

I'm still having this weird problem where the bunny wants to play a showtune of some kind. WTF is this? Where is it coming from? I can't seem to get it to stop. I even left it unplugged all day yesterday but this morning when I plugged it back in, it came right back.

Very annoying.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny's gone crazy with new server   Bunny's gone crazy with new server Icon_minitime

Bunny's gone crazy with new server
Page 1 sur 1