Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Flashing nose + ghost message

3 participants
AuteurMessage
zygmunt
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 6
Carottes : 6435

Flashing nose + ghost message Empty
MessageSujet: Flashing nose + ghost message   Flashing nose + ghost message Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Déc 2006 - 15:29

Hi guys and gals,
I've a problem with message box on the nabaztag homepage. It shows that I have one new received message (in the title bar, and in the right-top corner, close to the padlock and login name). At the same time, when I click "received" I see an information that I don't have any messages - two elements of the same http-page show contrary information. Empty mailbox and "1 new message" at the same time.
What is worse, my bunny flashes his nose (because he thinks, he has a new message) and when I press the top button, he tries to download it (three flashing blue lights) and of course nothing happens.
Does anyone know how to get rid of the "ghost message"?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Kris
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : Swizzle
Nbr de messages : 4
Carottes : 6337

MessageSujet: Re: Flashing nose + ghost message   Flashing nose + ghost message Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Déc 2006 - 15:37

Hi Zygmunt,
As I just received mine yesterday, I am not an expert yet on my nabaztag but I had the same problem this morning. No messages but the nose was blinking and then three flashing blue lights. When I check my messages there are none. I hope someone knows what is happening here...
zygmunt
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 6
Carottes : 6435

MessageSujet: Re: Flashing nose + ghost message   Flashing nose + ghost message Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Déc 2006 - 15:41

What is really s**t, when I send some little-words-messages to myself, the message counter in the title bar and close to the padlock remains by "1", even if I have 2 messages. I suppose it's a problem on the violet server.
calsim8
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior
calsim8

Nabaztag : Gob
Nbr de messages : 51
Carottes : 6406

MessageSujet: Re: Flashing nose + ghost message   Flashing nose + ghost message Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Déc 2006 - 16:34

Yes, these are little bugs that the tech guys are working hard to get rid of. As you guys are new to the community (WELCOME!) you probably haven't heard yet about our recent migration to a new platform (servers &website) and we are experiencing a few anomolies although most of the bugs have ben sorted, there's still some stragglers here and there. we will be giving constant updates on the progress but worry not, these little problems will be solved.
http://blog.nabaztag.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Flashing nose + ghost message   Flashing nose + ghost message Icon_minitime

Flashing nose + ghost message
Page 1 sur 1