Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème offert (large sélection de ...
Voir le deal

question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag

3 participants
AuteurMessage
golfsierraztag
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

Nbr de messages : 77
Carottes : 6305

question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag Empty
MessageSujet: question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag   question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag Icon_minitimeVen 12 Jan 2007 - 22:19

Hi folks,

As my old rabbit was faulty I got my new one a few days ago.
Now there is one thing different: The old one did not show any lights while nothing happened. The new one now ALWAYS shows blinking violet lights. All 3 base lamps blink violet from left to right and back again and again ... Is this "normal"!?

Again, my old one did not show this behaviour. Now I am a little bit confused whats right and whats wrong ...

tkx for answers
Golfsierraztag
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
NaBoByZ
Nabazteur Courtois
Nabazteur Courtois
NaBoByZ

Nabaztag : NaBoByZ
Nbr de messages : 4349
Carottes : 6399

MessageSujet: Re: question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag   question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag Icon_minitimeVen 12 Jan 2007 - 22:28

See your mail services for the new one !
golfsierraztag
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

MessageSujet: Re: question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag   question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag Icon_minitimeVen 12 Jan 2007 - 22:37

Hi NaBoByZ,

sorry, but I can't understand your answer. Can you please be more precise? Thanks ...
NaBoByZ
Nabazteur Courtois
Nabazteur Courtois
NaBoByZ

Nabaztag : NaBoByZ
Nbr de messages : 4349
Carottes : 6399

MessageSujet: Re: question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag   question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag Icon_minitimeVen 12 Jan 2007 - 22:47

If you are set a check mail service for your nabaztag on the my.nabaztag.com your violet lamp blinking is to show that you have new mail on your mailbox...
golfsierraztag
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

MessageSujet: Re: question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag   question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag Icon_minitimeVen 12 Jan 2007 - 23:04

thanks for your answer.
Well I understand that the NOSE is blinking violet when there is a new message.

But I just checked ... THE THREE BASE LIGHTS are blinking even there is NO email-message on the server!?!?

Or is it, that they are blinking just to say that the SERVICE IS ACTIVE and they dont care if there is an email-message waiting or not?

rgds
golfsierraztag
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6786

MessageSujet: Re: question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag   question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag Icon_minitimeVen 12 Jan 2007 - 23:27

Hi,

The 3 lights on the belly are blinking to tell you that you don't have any mails. 1 light = 1 mail and so on untill 3 mails.

When you set up the email alert, you can choose to have or not the light alert.
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
golfsierraztag
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

MessageSujet: Re: question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag   question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag Icon_minitimeSam 13 Jan 2007 - 0:36

okay ... now it gets clearer ...

thanks for the info!

golfsierraztag
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6786

MessageSujet: Re: question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag   question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag Icon_minitimeSam 13 Jan 2007 - 9:20

You're welcome yellownabzwink
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
golfsierraztag
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

MessageSujet: Re: question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag   question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag Icon_minitimeSam 13 Jan 2007 - 12:24

@aerosmiss: as it seems you always have the right answer for me :-)
another question to mails: Today morning the middle belly light was blinking ... YES! I got an email. I downloaded it with my email client but my little rabbit keeps on blinking with the middle belly light. In this way the service does not really make sense for me.
Do you maybe know how often the violet servers look up for my mail account (POP) to see if there are new/deleted messages?

Is there somewhere in the web a COMPLETE guide for the rabbit? I only found some hint herer and some hint there but NOWHERE there was a complete guide which services do what, when and how ...

thanks for reply
golfsierraztag
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag   question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag Icon_minitime

question rerarding the blinking baselights of tag/tag
Page 1 sur 1