Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Google Pixel 7 5G – Smartphone 6,3″ OLED FHD+ 8 Go + 128 Go
316 €
Voir le deal

Bunny needs the vet?????

+2
Guizmo
gismo
6 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
marfab
Cuniculussologue
Cuniculussologue

Nbr de messages : 8128

Bunny needs the vet????? - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bunny needs the vet?????   Bunny needs the vet????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Fév 2007 - 16:31

To access rabbit's configuration page, I think we are under Windows rules and not rabbit rules because we must configure wifi access and not a rabbit access.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.internetmobile20.com
gismo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 20
Carottes : 6251

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny needs the vet?????   Bunny needs the vet????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Fév 2007 - 17:48

ok one last question before I try again - before we get to bunnys page everything to do with my router is irrelevant, yes? Its not until we get into bunnys page that we tell him to talk to the router?

If this is the case then why can does the router need to be turned off when connecting bunny?
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6785

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny needs the vet?????   Bunny needs the vet????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Fév 2007 - 18:35

It's better to turn your router of when you try to connect your computer to your rabbit. As this, your computer will try to connect only to your rabbit and not to your router as it uses to do.
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
gismo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny needs the vet?????   Bunny needs the vet????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Fév 2007 - 22:19

I think he might be poorly as I unsecured the network and nothing - 1st light green then still 2 orange before a flick of purple and then returning to orange.

I also tried testing him and forced the white lights to appear when holding down the button - isnt the ear supposed to turn mine didnt.

Is there anything else as Im at the end of my tether now!
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny needs the vet?????   Bunny needs the vet????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Fév 2007 - 22:26

Your rabbit can find your wifi netword (1rst green light) but it cannot have and IP from your router.

If you allow your routeur to give the ip, check that on the nabaztag set-up page, the dchp has to be on yes. If you give the ip , the dhcp has to be on no and you have to put the same ip in the set-up page that you have for your rabbit in your router.

Check the encryption key too. Type it without the : and try maybe an shorter key.

Keep the faith!!!!
gismo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny needs the vet?????   Bunny needs the vet????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Fév 2007 - 22:55

but i cant get on the nabaztag setup page as I cant connect to him when he is in blue light mode?
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny needs the vet?????   Bunny needs the vet????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Fév 2007 - 23:12

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh..... I didn't know that....Embarassed

Ok.... But you said that you tried a new connection so I thought that you spoke about a new set up of your rabbit... scratch
gismo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny needs the vet?????   Bunny needs the vet????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Fév 2007 - 23:15

no sorry a new network connection from scratch
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny needs the vet?????   Bunny needs the vet????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 16 Fév 2007 - 9:36

Ok, it's another day yellownabzwink Let's take a breath and restart it from the beggining ok?

Firstly : when you put your rabbint on the blue mode, do you see a wifi network named NabaztagXX (with the XX = the 2 last characters of your MAC number under the bottom of your bunny)? If you see it, can you connect your computer on it?

(beuuuaa my english is awfull, only one coffee, deserve another one....)

Ah yes, do you have a PC and which windows do you have?
gismo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny needs the vet?????   Bunny needs the vet????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 16 Fév 2007 - 10:08

ok my friend who is a technical engineer spent 2 hours last night and came to the conclusion that it is faulty so he is going back today. We tried everything and it wouldnt even coinnect on an unsecure network. Will let you all know when the replacement arrives x
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Bunny needs the vet?????   Bunny needs the vet????? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Bunny needs the vet?????
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2