Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

HELP! Connection problem (all lights orange)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
davide
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 2
Carottes : 6037

HELP! Connection problem (all lights orange) Empty
MessageSujet: HELP! Connection problem (all lights orange)   HELP! Connection problem (all lights orange) Icon_minitimeLun 17 Sep 2007 - 14:59

Hi, I'm Davide.

I've just bought my nabaztag-tag and immediately I have some problems..

Let me explain..

I have a us robotic max g router with a wireless connection (802.11g).

The router's encryption method is WEP, the access is allowed for all clients (mac filter disabled), the firewall is switched off, there is no port forwarding, the IP is static and the DHCP is disabled.

To go to the rabbit's configuration page I have to change the IP from static to dynamic (and consequentely the internet connection doesn't work).

In the configuration page I write the IP static address, the SSID, the encryption and all the others information before cliclin on 'apply and restart'.

But all the lights turn orange and the first on the left (on the bottom) occasionally blinks. There's no connection and I don't understand why...

Please, help me...

Thanks
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6785

HELP! Connection problem (all lights orange) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: HELP! Connection problem (all lights orange)   HELP! Connection problem (all lights orange) Icon_minitimeLun 17 Sep 2007 - 17:05

Hi.

You can keep your router on static ip, no problems. You'll just have to fill the static ip fied in the set up page.

Check if you can have a mixed b/g speed on your wifi router.

When you are on the set-up page, don't select the automatic SSID (your network name) Please, type it in the manual field.

Check all this and come back if you need more help!! nabzlol
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://aerosmiss.free.fr

HELP! Connection problem (all lights orange)
Page 1 sur 1