Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -17%
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

SOLVED: Apple's devices wifi + Nabaztag

2 participants
AuteurMessage
pyridiini
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 2
Carottes : 5617

SOLVED: Apple's devices wifi + Nabaztag Empty
MessageSujet: SOLVED: Apple's devices wifi + Nabaztag   SOLVED: Apple's devices wifi + Nabaztag Icon_minitimeLun 23 Jan 2012 - 21:13

You need to enter server's addres as IP Address. Now it's 88.191.124.133/vl It won't work if you put r.nabaztag.com/vl

I don't understand how this affects the connection with WIFI but it does. My bunny was showing 2 green lights and blinking 2 orange lights. But not anymore! No need to custom anything else than this. You are welcome. yellownabzwink

So everyone of you who has Apple Airport extreme, Airport Express or Time Capsule, use this method.

http://pyridiini.blogspot.com/2012/01/solved-apples-wifi-nabaztag.html
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
jcravens
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 1
Carottes : 4168

SOLVED: Apple's devices wifi + Nabaztag Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SOLVED: Apple's devices wifi + Nabaztag   SOLVED: Apple's devices wifi + Nabaztag Icon_minitimeMer 21 Nov 2012 - 6:43

Thanks so much for this info. But it's still not quite working for me! I have a Mac, and an Apple Express.

I got to the configuration page, no problem. All my info was still there from years ago when I last used my Nabaztag.

Firmware is 0.0.0.10, and at the bottom of the page, in "General Info", I inserted 88.191.124.133/vl in the “Violet Platform”

My SSID/name of my network is correct.

I've tried no encryption, and then I tried WPA, since that's part of the name of my network

But all that happens is the blue lights go to orange, and then the lower left hand orange light blinks and blinks and blinks... for hours... nothing changes.

Ideas?

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SOLVED: Apple's devices wifi + Nabaztag
Page 1 sur 1