Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

Help! No sounds anymore...

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Binky
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Binky

Nbr de messages : 2
Carottes : 6540

Help! No sounds anymore... Empty
MessageSujet: Help! No sounds anymore...   Help! No sounds anymore... Icon_minitimeMer 31 Mai 2006 - 12:19

Hi! Since this weekend Binky seems to have trouble making sounds, he's mostly silent. Sometimes there is a little distorted sound coming from him but then again he is silent. This suddenly happend, he was working perfectly the one moment and the next he was silent. I tried everything I can think of, a lot of unplugh and replug, checked all the settings, did the ears test, checked the volume switch a lot but nothing comes from him. He still works perfectly, shows me all the lights, receives messages, does his tai-chi etc, only no sound!

I really don't know what to do anymore, does anyone have any ideas? I'm getting a bit desperate and I miss the sounds very very much. Is there something I can try or is he broken?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
racingclub
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : Larry
Nbr de messages : 14
Carottes : 6566

MessageSujet: Re: Help! No sounds anymore...   Help! No sounds anymore... Icon_minitimeMer 31 Mai 2006 - 12:59

I dont seem to be getting audio weather messages any more for some reason, but all my other sounds are played
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6814

MessageSujet: Re: Help! No sounds anymore...   Help! No sounds anymore... Icon_minitimeMer 31 Mai 2006 - 13:06

Hi Binky. You should send a mail to the Violet support to see with them this problem. Did you try to send you a MP3 just to see what happens?

Maybe something in the nabz is broken (sometimes just a think with a little weld can put the mess)...

Give us some news ok?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Racing do you still have the light messages for the weather? The weather informations come from a website and if the website is down.. No weather (so you can put your sunglasses aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the time yellownabzwink )
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
Binky
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Binky

Nbr de messages : 2
Carottes : 6540

MessageSujet: Re: Help! No sounds anymore...   Help! No sounds anymore... Icon_minitimeMer 31 Mai 2006 - 17:52

Hi Aerosmiss...

I contacted Violet right away but haven't heard anything from them yet (4 days ago which is strange, other times they respond very quickly). I have send a lot of sounds and messages to Binky but no sound I'm afraid... Lots of lights and ear movement though, so he recieves the message.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Help! No sounds anymore...   Help! No sounds anymore... Icon_minitime

Help! No sounds anymore...
Page 1 sur 1