Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)

+3
Pixel du Rezo
dark_line
carlo64
7 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant
AuteurMessage
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz

Nbr de messages : 148

Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 26 Avr 2015 - 10:07

Bonjour Carlo yellownabzsmile

Oh... I see! So the long click has nothing to do with RFID really, it only records a short voice message!

From your recent post about "rfid fix", I was under the impression that "RFID fix" and "long click" were related... but they are not! Now I understand yellownabzsmile

Yeah, this double configuration Openkarotz + Openjabnab is a bit confusing... I have to figure out how to make the bunny "live" AND to know from which "configuration" server one particular event is "coming", otherwise it's a mess.

I wonder how other people do that... One thing I'm really missing (both in the Openkarotz interface and in Openjabnab) is a "list" of all the current plugins/actions of the rabbit. Like a summary of what he is supposed to do, on both servers!
"The schedule" of the rabbit yellownabzsmile

So today I'll try to figure out how to make my Flatnanoz work properly in BOTH servers yellownabzsmile

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
carlo64
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz

Nbr de messages : 162
Carottes : 3627

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 26 Avr 2015 - 10:42

Hi

I found random problems with rfid and start mode with 3 click (?!? i don't undestand... for now)  nabzasking  nabzasking  nabzasking
so please run in telnet with
cd /usr/openkarotz/Extra
nohup python nabemu.py &

Carlo
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

Nabaztag : Karotz (blanc, donc Blackie)
Carottes : 3467

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 28 Avr 2015 - 9:49

Hi!
A little follow-up (with questions) on the Nabaztag emulator for Karotz!

@ carlo64 :

1) Ok, I'm doing "nohup..." until further notice.
I did have strange things happening when launching the script with 3-click on the head, but I'm not sure they were caused by the emulator:
- no more "pulsing led" breathing after a taichi sequence, which made believe the rabbit was switched off

2) The midi sounds for the choregraphy are very (very) low volume, even with the rabbit scrolling wheel at its maximum.
They are the original Violet sounds maybe?
Would it be ok to boost their volume with any sound editing application and push the new files into the rabbit?

3) It looks like sometimes (most of the time), there is no sound in the taichi. Is this normal?
I would have thought that a Taichi "exercise" would consist of (ears + sound + led) randomly each time, but it appears that some Taichi sessions are silent.
Also sometimes, I think, the led colour is not changing during a session.

How is it supposed to work?

@ Pixel du Rezo :

1) Plugin "Changement de la couleur de respiration" (breathing colour) :
does not seem to work at all, in fact I'm not seeing a choice of colors in the drop-down menu. There is one "line" but it's blank.
It looks more like a webpage bug?

2) Plugin "Changement du volume sonore" (sound volume) :
The current volume is set to "0" and is grey (non selectable), that's ok
The Set volume shows 0, 1 and 255.
If I put 1 or 255 and hit "Test" button, it still says "test volume 0 for the rabbit Blackie" (in english, my Bunny is a Brit)
When I "Save" the 1, it's actually not saved (the Current volume stays at 0)

Does it need a reboot or something to "register" the new sound volume?
Or maybe this just cannot work for a Karotz?

3) How does the OJN map of rabbits work?
I was hoping (not hopping :p ) to see my one and only rabbit on the map... but I don't.
There is always the same (apparent) number of rabbits in the area where mine is supposed to be, so maybe, being a very special Karotz, it does not appear? Or maybe the geolocation puts him somewhere else, and I can't identify it?

How is the geolocation done?
Would it be possible to have a special marker (maybe a green rabbit or a color to be chosen by the user for their rabbits) to show people's own rabbits on the map?

4) Plugin "éphéméride" (Today and tomorrow)
My bunny speaks english... and so, the ephemeride is read in english... but the text is french, so it's a mess and not understandable.
I've seen that some other plugins allow which voice/language to use, would it be possible to add this possibility for the ephemeride?

yellownabzsmile That's all, folks! (from a MOST famous rabbit's cartoon)
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 28 Avr 2015 - 9:59

P.S.: for Carlo !

Just a thought: maybe it would be wise to somehow separate the Taichi part of the script from the emulator part?
Some people might want to join OJN but not have the Taichi working, so giving that choice would be great, if it's possible!
carlo64
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 28 Avr 2015 - 16:12

dark_line a écrit:
Hi!
A little follow-up (with questions) on the Nabaztag emulator for Karotz!

@ carlo64 :

1) Ok, I'm doing "nohup..." until further notice.
I did have strange things happening when launching the script with 3-click on the head, but I'm not sure they were caused by the emulator:
- no more "pulsing led" breathing after a taichi sequence, which made believe the rabbit was switched off

yes confirm.. there is a problem yellownabzsmile
dark_line a écrit:

2) The midi sounds for the choregraphy are very (very) low volume, even with the rabbit scrolling wheel at its maximum.
They are the original Violet sounds maybe?
Would it be ok to boost their volume with any sound editing application and push the new files into the rabbit?

the sound are a conversion from midi nabztag originals to mp3... no midi player into karotz!? I have to find a better program/setting/conversion..

dark_line a écrit:

3) It looks like sometimes (most of the time), there is no sound in the taichi. Is this normal?
I would have thought that a Taichi "exercise" would consist of (ears + sound + led) randomly each time, but it appears that some Taichi sessions are silent.
taichi has a sound at beginning and at end but just a midi notes (2)
dark_line a écrit:

Also sometimes, I think, the led colour is not changing during a session.
How is it supposed to work?

it's choice a random file from folder chor...

dark_line a écrit:

@ Pixel du Rezo :

1) Plugin "Changement de la couleur de respiration" (breathing colour) :
does not seem to work at all, in fact I'm not seeing a choice of colors in the drop-down menu. There is one "line" but it's blank.
It looks more like a webpage bug?

I have same problem in horoscope plugin both in internet explorer and firefox
dark_line a écrit:

2) Plugin "Changement du volume sonore" (sound volume) :
The current volume is set to "0" and is grey (non selectable), that's ok
The Set volume shows 0, 1 and 255.
If I put 1 or 255 and hit "Test" button, it still says "test volume 0 for the rabbit Blackie" (in english, my Bunny is a Brit)
When I "Save" the 1, it's actually not saved (the Current volume stays at 0)

the volume is not managed by the emulator, I do not know if I can do...
dark_line a écrit:

Does it need a reboot or something to "register" the new sound volume?
Or maybe this just cannot work for a Karotz?

3) How does the OJN map of rabbits work?
I was hoping (not hopping :p ) to see my one and only rabbit on the map... but I don't.
There is always the same (apparent) number of rabbits in the area where mine is supposed to be, so maybe, being a very special Karotz, it does not appear? Or maybe the geolocation puts him somewhere else, and I can't identify it?

How is the geolocation done?
Would it be possible to have a special marker (maybe a green rabbit or a color to be chosen by the user for their rabbits) to show people's own rabbits on the map?

4) Plugin "éphéméride" (Today and tomorrow)
My bunny speaks english... and so, the ephemeride is read in english... but the text is french, so it's a mess and not understandable.
I've seen that some other plugins allow which voice/language to use, would it be possible to add this possibility for the ephemeride?

yellownabzsmile That's all, folks! (from a MOST famous rabbit's cartoon)

nabzsmile

Carlo
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 29 Avr 2015 - 10:58

Hello,

Carlo, I was curious (as always...) to see how the internals of Blackie are handled, so I went to take a look at some files on him.

At the beginning of the file /usr/openkarotz/Extra/nohup.out (which is huge!)
there is a warning:
sys:1: DeprecationWarning: Non-ASCII character '\xc3' in file nabemu.py on line 126, but no encoding declared; see http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0263.html for details

which refers to the line:
Code:

#<option value="0"  >Pas de TaïChi</option>

The "ï" is a non-ASCII character so Python complains that there is no encoding declared.
Encoding should be declared on the first or second line of the .py file (from what I've read on the web !)

I don't know if this could help, but it's always good to get rid of warnings yellownabzsmile
carlo64
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai 2015 - 8:42

Hi

fix triple click for program launch!

yellownabzsmile
Carlo
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai 2015 - 13:34

carlo64 a écrit:
Hi

fix triple click for program launch!

yellownabzsmile
Carlo

Hi Carlo and all,

So with this new version, we're back to the triple-click-on-the-head-of-the-rabbit and we do not use the telnet/nohup. Cool.

The last week-end, I connected Blackie to openjabnab as usual (with nohup) and noticed many disconnections from the server.
I don't know the cause of these disconnections: my small mobile router is not the culprit, I have changed nothing else... so maybe it was the server openjabnab itself?
I don't know.

I'll try the new nabemu and report back!

Thanks for your work!
Pixel du Rezo
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Nabaztag : Ptiloo (V1), Kymoo (V2), Mymoo (V2), Lyloo (V2), Maryloo (V2), Faitoo (V2), Titoo (V2), Kachoo (Karotz)
Nbr de messages : 2708
Carottes : 13143

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai 2015 - 13:47

Here is a list of each disconnection caused by the server recently :
Code:
| 2015-04-23 06:15:08 |
| 2015-04-25 08:03:01 |
| 2015-04-26 19:24:10 |
| 2015-04-29 20:59:46 |
| 2015-04-30 05:43:00 |
| 2015-04-30 05:48:00 |
| 2015-04-30 05:53:00 |
| 2015-04-30 14:58:00 |
| 2015-04-30 15:03:00 |
| 2015-04-30 15:08:01 |
| 2015-05-01 17:15:00 |
| 2015-05-05 11:34:15 |
| 2015-05-05 20:20:01 |

All disconnections during the 2015-04-30 are known, they just need to be fixed (it's a problem with the mail server). Other disconnections are still under investigations.

EDIT: Time of Paris, France
http://openjabnab.fr/
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai 2015 - 14:10

Hello Pixel of the Network yellownabzsmile

Thanks a lot for the informations about the server disconnections, yes, some of them are probably what I saw!

I'll reconnect Blackie in the afternoon with the new emulator, and I'll try to keep track of potential disconnections (it's not very easy cos' there is no visual sign for that).

Also, I received today an USB to Ethernet adapter, which at some point I'll have to test... I have to figure out how to do this with the emulator ! Ahahah... but that's another thing.

Thank you both Carlo and Pixel for your great work!

N.B.: Why, oh why, is Blackie the only Karotz (as it seems) on Openjabnab so far? Where are his sisters and brothers?
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai 2015 - 16:06

Update 16h02: Blackie the One & Only Karotz is alive and kicking on Openjabnab with the 4.3 version of the emulator.

He will report of any important event!
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Mai 2015 - 13:52

Hello!

@ Pixel du Rezo : this might be a silly question, but how do people do to automatically reconnect their rabbits to the server after it went down (I happened to be checking on Blackie's status at 13:42 Paris time, just as the server went down) ?

@ Carlo: I can confirm that after a disconnection (from the server Openjabnab, not from the Internet), the first triple-click on the head does play the music, but does not reconnect the rabbit.
A second triple-click is necessary: it plays the music, then reconnects fine!
Pixel du Rezo
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Nabaztag : Ptiloo (V1), Kymoo (V2), Mymoo (V2), Lyloo (V2), Maryloo (V2), Faitoo (V2), Titoo (V2), Kachoo (Karotz)
Nbr de messages : 2708
Carottes : 13143

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Mai 2015 - 14:03

The nabaztag reconnects itself automatically.
The emulator for karotz should do the same : on lost of connection, try to reconnect one minute after, another one minute after in case of failure, etc. The nabaztag is doing that way.
http://openjabnab.fr/
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Mai 2015 - 14:09

Pixel du Rezo a écrit:
The emulator for karotz should do the same : on lost of connection, try to reconnect one minute after, another one minute after in case of failure, etc. The nabaztag is doing that way.

Hello Pixel!

Oh, I see... well, that's all in Carlo's hands then... yellownabzsmile

Thanks a lot for the answer!
carlo64
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 8 Mai 2015 - 8:54

dark_line a écrit:
Pixel du Rezo a écrit:

Hello Pixel!

Oh, I see... well, that's all in Carlo's hands then... yellownabzsmile

Thanks a lot for the answer!

nabzsmile
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 8 Mai 2015 - 23:57

Hi all!

Please welcome Thotho90's Karter on Openjabnab tonight, thanks to the nabemu magic !

Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 <a href=Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Openja14" />

Blackie is happy to not be the only Karotz there yellownabzsmile
carlo64
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 17 Mai 2015 - 12:27

Hi,
update
now it should reconnect if accidentally loses connection to the server... (about 60 seconds..)
I also increased the volume of the mid / mp3 files..  was very low... nabzlol

Carlo
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 18 Mai 2015 - 16:16

Hello!

Thanks Carlo for the re-connection, that is really cool !
And the louder volume is great too!

I do have a question about the last update.

In the former version of nabemu.py, there was:

Code:
mac      = "" ################ CHANGE HERE
mac = open('/sys/class/net/wlan0/address').readline().replace('\n', '').replace(':','') #automac (pixel :) )
password = "123456789012"  ################ CHANGE HERE if you want. (12 numbers)
##password = ''.join(random.choice(string.digits) for _ in range(12))
passwordX=''.join(hex( int(a,16) ^ int(b,16) )[2:] for a,b in zip(mac, password))

So we had to change (add) the MAC address of our bunny in the first of these lines, to make it recognize as a "known" bunny by Openjabnab.

I don't know what the second line "mac = open(..." was doing, or how to use it. Same for the password line.

Now in nabemu.py, we have:

Code:
#mac      = "" ################ CHANGE HERE
mac = open('/sys/class/net/wlan0/address').readline().replace('\n', '').replace(':','') #automac (pixel :) )
password = "123456789012"  ################ CHANGE HERE if you want. (12 numbers)
passwordX=''.join(hex( int(a,16) ^ int(b,16) )[2:] for a,b in zip(mac, password))

The first mac line is commented out... but not the second.
Does this mean that we don't have to fill in the bunny's MAC now with this version, and that it is (by some magic) automatically filled in for the server to recognize it?

And... how can we use the password thing?

I know... questions, always questions ! yellownabzsmile

carlo64
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mai 2015 - 7:36

Hi Dark
the var with
mac = open('/sys/class/net/wlan0/address').readline().replace('\n', '').replace(':','')
is assigned its own (yes automatically filled)
often for testing I set with other values
and I often forget to comment...

the password in the nab original was random and after was stored
if you want you can change the server should automatically update ..I think  nabzsmile

Ciao
Carlo

dark_line a écrit:
Hello!

Thanks Carlo for the re-connection, that is really cool !
And the louder volume is great too!

I do have a question about the last update.

In the former version of nabemu.py, there was:

Code:
mac      = "" ################ CHANGE HERE
mac = open('/sys/class/net/wlan0/address').readline().replace('\n', '').replace(':','') #automac (pixel  )
password = "123456789012"  ################ CHANGE HERE if you want. (12 numbers)

So we had to change (add) the MAC address of our bunny in the first of these lines, to make it recognize as a "known" bunny by Openjabnab.

I don't know what the second line "mac = open(..." was doing, or how to use it. Same for the password line.

Now in nabemu.py, we have:

Code:
#mac      = "" ################ CHANGE HERE
mac = open('/sys/class/net/wlan0/address').readline().replace('\n', '').replace(':','') #automac (pixel  )
password = "123456789012"  ################ CHANGE HERE if you want. (12 numbers)

The first mac line is commented out... but not the second.
Does this mean that we don't have to fill in the bunny's MAC now with this version, and that it is (by some magic) automatically filled in for the server to recognize it?

And... how can we use the password thing?

I know... questions, always questions ! yellownabzsmile

carlo64
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Mai 2015 - 18:49

add file.. this was lost on the way...  nabzsmile

-----snapshot_email----------
please fill the var LOGMAIL and PWD into file snapshot_email
with your login/password of gmail.com account

copy the file snapshot_email into /usr/www/cgi-bin
and change the permits 'chmod 777 snapshot_email'

change your security setting in gmail if necessary
https://security.google.com/settings/security/activity

ok

now to take a picture go to the server - plugin sendpacket - and send: 7fcc000001ff
wait the mail..

------------------
Carlo
emmanuel.goldstein
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 32
Carottes : 4660

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 21 Aoû 2015 - 22:43

OK, so pixel seems to be down and is not reacting I'm currently happy with alexjd.

So, my nabaztag connects pretty well, but the karotz python script does not connect.

Its http://openjabnab.nappey.org:20081/vl and the script responds

Code:
h = 'openjabnab.nappey.org'
port = 20081;
#mac = open('/sys/class/net/wlan0/address').readline().replace('\n', '').replace(':','') #automac (pixel  )
mac = "numbers without colons"

But I only get this error message

Code:
-bash-4.1# python nabemu.py
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100   211  100   211    0     0    567      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--   827
http://openjabnab.nappey.org/vl/locate.jsp?sn=000E8E2C9165&h=4&v=18673
Socket Created
Yeee! Socket Connected to openjabnab.nappey.org on ip 109.190.51.137
receive: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Server: nginx/1.8.0
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 20:43:07 GMT
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Length: 172
Connection: close

<html>
<head><title>400 Bad Request</title></head>
<body bgcolor="white">
<center><h1>400 Bad Request</h1></center>
<hr><center>nginx/1.8.0</center>
</body>
</html>

receive:
receive:
receive:
Error fase 2 nonce not found

what can I do?
carlo64
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 22 Aoû 2015 - 13:16

Hi,
I add httpPort in the source, please update..

------
h = 'openjabnab.fr'   ################# CHANGE HERE
httpPort=':80'; ## :80 or empty for default
port = 5222;
--------
not change port 5222, it's xmpp port, hardly it is changed on the server.

I hope work!
yellownabzwink

Ciao
Carlo

emmanuel.goldstein a écrit:
OK, so pixel seems to be down and is not reacting I'm currently happy with alexjd.

So, my nabaztag connects pretty well, but the karotz python script does not connect.

Its http://openjabnab.nappey.org:20081/vl and the script responds

Code:
port = 20081;
#mac = open('/sys/class/net/wlan0/address').readline().replace('\n', '').replace(':','') #automac (pixel  )

But I only get this error message

Code:
100   211  100   211    0     0    567      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--   827
http://openjabnab.nappey.org/vl/locate.jsp?sn=000E8E2C9165&h=4&v=18673
Socket Created
receive: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Server: nginx/1.8.0
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 20:43:07 GMT
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Length: 172
Connection: close

<html>
<head><title>400 Bad Request</title></head>
<body bgcolor="white">
<center><h1>400 Bad Request</h1></center>
<hr><center>nginx/1.8.0</center>
</body>
</html>

receive:
receive:
receive:
Error fase 2 nonce not found

what can I do?
emmanuel.goldstein
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 23 Aoû 2015 - 1:33

no success

nabemu.py settings

Code:
httpPort=':20081';
port = 5222;

Code:
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed  Time    Time    Time  Current
                                Dload  Upload  Total  Spent    Left  Speed
100  107    0  107    0    0    308      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  527
http://openjabnab.nappey.org:20081/vl/locate.jsp?sn=000E8E2C9165&h=4&v=18673
openjabnab.nappey.org:20081
Socket Created
receive: <?xml version='1.0'?><stream:stream id='' xmlns:stream='http://etherx.jabber.org/streams' version='1.0' xmlns='jabber:client'><stream:error><host-unknown xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-streams'/><text xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-streams'>This server does not serve openjabnab.nappey.org</text></stream:error></stream:stream>
receive:

my nabaztag is connected and running well in parallel.
carlo64
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 23 Aoû 2015 - 12:16

mmm..

I did some testing on openjabnab.nappey.org..
the config is
ping openjabnab.nappey.org:20081
broad openjabnab.nappey.org:20081
xmpp_domain openjabnab.nappey.org:20082

so change port from 5222 to 20082
httpPort to 20081 is ok

so maybe it works! yellownabzwink

Carlo

emmanuel.goldstein a écrit:
no success

nabemu.py settings

Code:
httpPort=':20081';
port = 5222;

Code:
100   107    0   107    0     0    308      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--   527
http://openjabnab.nappey.org:20081/vl/locate.jsp?sn=000E8E2C9165&h=4&v=18673
openjabnab.nappey.org:20081
Socket Created
receive: <?xml version='1.0'?><stream:stream id='' xmlns:stream='http://etherx.jabber.org/streams' version='1.0' xmlns='jabber:client'><stream:error><host-unknown xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-streams'/><text xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-streams'>This server does not serve openjabnab.nappey.org</text></stream:error></stream:stream>
receive:

my nabaztag is connected and running well in parallel.
nicediddle
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 16
Carottes : 5136

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Sep 2015 - 19:59

Bonjour,
voulant faire revivre moi aussi mon Karotz, j'aimerai essayer l'émulateur nabaztag afin de pouvoir le voir "vivre" seul et l'entendre, le voir bouger sans action de ma part...

Je ne comprends rien du tout à l'anglais (excusez moi) et google translate n'arrive pas forcément a me décoder tout.

Est il possible de faire un rapide "tuto" ou explication afin de pouvoir essayer cette méthode.

Avec ces bases, google pourras peux être traduire le reste, avec des mots que je comprend. lol

Merci par avance.
emmanuel.goldstein
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Sep 2015 - 20:33

Pixel du Rezo est en ligne et le nabaztag emulator est preparez pour ca.

Alors
1. enregistre sur http://openjabnab.fr/ojn_admin/
2. enregistre ton bunnie sur http://openjabnab.fr/ojn_admin/account.php -> Bunnies avec le MAC du ton karotz
3. prepare ton karotz avec openkarotz http://plug.openkarotz.org/
4. trouve le ip address de ton karotz si tu a pris un adress fixe avec la preparation ou DHCP tu prends un network scanner
5. ouvre http:// -> clicqe le lapin -> update -> update -> firmware 2.08
6. encore ouvre http:// -> clicqe le lapin -> update -> patchs -> 2.22
7. utilize un terminal et fait un copie du nabaztag emulator "git clone https://github.com/ccarlo64/nabaztag-emulator.git"
8. utilize une application ftp et met un connection a ftp:// password "openkarotz"
9. creer /usr/openkarotz/Extra
10. copie tous de la copie du nabaztag emulator a /usr/openkarotz/Extra, a suivante par exemple /usr/openkarotz/Extra/nabemu.py existe
11.  telnet , cd /usr/openkarotz/Extra, chmod a+x nabemu.py et chmod a+x script.sh
12. cp /usr/www/cgi-bin/dbus_events /usr/www/cgi-bin/dbus_events_backup
13. cp dbus_events /usr/www/cgi-bin
14. reboot le karotz
15. presse le button trois fois at et etre patient pour le response
16. check le state du connection sur http://openjabnab.fr/ojn_admin/bunny.php et demarrage.

S'il y a no connection utilize telnet , cd /usr/openkarotz/Extra, python nabemu.py et poste l'erreur ici.

Dernière édition par emmanuel.goldstein le Lun 7 Sep 2015 - 16:57, édité 1 fois
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)
Page 3 sur 7Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant