Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
Trottinette électrique OCEAN DRIVE A9 avec ...
Voir le deal
299.99 €

Unofficial English forums - All english all the time :-)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
maccs
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 3
Carottes : 6423

Unofficial English forums - All english all the time :-) Empty
MessageSujet: Unofficial English forums - All english all the time :-)   Unofficial English forums - All english all the time :-) Icon_minitimeVen 18 Aoû 2006 - 18:45

Hey all just wanted to let you all know about a new english forum a few of us fans have got involved in.

Stop by at www.nabaztalk.com and come and join the conversation we are planning on doing some Api work and trying to organise people to really get into the nutz and bolts of the Api.

As well as offering up help and advice if you are stuck with your favorite new pet.

All the best

Maccs
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Marvel
Silver Nabz
Silver Nabz

Nbr de messages : 309
Carottes : 6581

Unofficial English forums - All english all the time :-) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Unofficial English forums - All english all the time :-)   Unofficial English forums - All english all the time :-) Icon_minitimeMar 22 Aoû 2006 - 18:45

There seems to be a problem today as I could not register ... maybe it's my computer, I'll try later !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Unofficial English forums - All english all the time :-)
Page 1 sur 1