Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Promotional code and 3 month trial of Full-Friends?

2 participants
AuteurMessage
sheik
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Nbr de messages : 53
Carottes : 6461

Promotional code and 3 month trial of Full-Friends? Empty
MessageSujet: Promotional code and 3 month trial of Full-Friends?   Promotional code and 3 month trial of Full-Friends? Icon_minitimeMar 29 Aoû 2006 - 14:16

The official blog says in this post that new users are automatically have Full Friend accounts for 3 months, but my profile shows I am on a free account. How do I apply for the free trial?

Also, in the Mu Account->Special Offers section, the Nabaztag website implies I should have received a promotional code with my box, giving a 6 month free period.
The text reads:
Citation :
"To benefit from the promotional offer Full Friend Rabbit, please enter the 16 characters that you found in the promotion card in the box :
You will have a 6 months subscription to the Full Friend Rabbit. 6 month later, you will be billed 5.8 € (billed every 2 months : 11,6 €)."

So, am I entitled to any freebies? If so I might create a new NabCast.

Thanks!

/\dam
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Dean
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : Furbee
Nbr de messages : 29
Carottes : 6464

MessageSujet: Re: Promotional code and 3 month trial of Full-Friends?   Promotional code and 3 month trial of Full-Friends? Icon_minitimeMar 29 Aoû 2006 - 16:51

If you sign up for a Full Friend Rabbit, then you automatically get 3 months free. (You give your card details, but nothing is taken for 3 months).
You can cancel at anytime
http://www.acrossthelake.com
sheik
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Nbr de messages : 53
Carottes : 6461

MessageSujet: Re: Promotional code and 3 month trial of Full-Friends?   Promotional code and 3 month trial of Full-Friends? Icon_minitimeMar 29 Aoû 2006 - 16:57

That's great to know, thank you. I think Violet should make that a bit clearer as more people would give it a go if they knew for certain.

I might try and teach bunnies all over the world some Cantonese via a NabCast then...

/\dam
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Promotional code and 3 month trial of Full-Friends?   Promotional code and 3 month trial of Full-Friends? Icon_minitime

Promotional code and 3 month trial of Full-Friends?
Page 1 sur 1