Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

This serial number already exists (another one)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Deano
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 5
Carottes : 6376

This serial number already exists (another one) Empty
MessageSujet: This serial number already exists (another one)   This serial number already exists (another one) Icon_minitimeMer 4 Oct 2006 - 12:44

Just purchased a Nabaztag for my girlf and its telling us the serial is already in use when we try to register.

So we try the 8080 method that is suggested in these forums/in the manual, and the site then says the bunny isn't connected (using the serial with 8080 on the end).

Any ideas?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6776

MessageSujet: Re: This serial number already exists (another one)   This serial number already exists (another one) Icon_minitimeMer 4 Oct 2006 - 14:36

Hi,

Did you first connect your nabaztag before registred it on the nabaztag website?
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
nabazland
Karotzeur taquin
nabazland

Nabaztag : Caulfield (v2.1)
Nbr de messages : 9783
Carottes : 13096

MessageSujet: Re: This serial number already exists (another one)   This serial number already exists (another one) Icon_minitimeMer 4 Oct 2006 - 14:39

When you registred your Nabaztag did you add '8080' at the end of the serial number ?
http://www.nabzone.com
Deano
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: This serial number already exists (another one)   This serial number already exists (another one) Icon_minitimeMer 4 Oct 2006 - 14:43

Areosmiss: Yes it was connnected.

nabazland: As I said, I added the 8080 to the serial when registering, which is when I got the 'not connected' message - using the standard serial always gives me the 'already exists' message.

Thanks.
nabazland
Karotzeur taquin
nabazland

Nabaztag : Caulfield (v2.1)
Nbr de messages : 9783
Carottes : 13096

MessageSujet: Re: This serial number already exists (another one)   This serial number already exists (another one) Icon_minitimeMer 4 Oct 2006 - 15:09

So... u configured the rabbit with the 8080 url and u registred with the 8080 at the end of the serial... So it should work.

Dernière édition par le Mer 4 Oct 2006 - 15:11, édité 1 fois
http://www.nabzone.com
Deano
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: This serial number already exists (another one)   This serial number already exists (another one) Icon_minitimeMer 4 Oct 2006 - 15:11

Yeh I did. And yes it 'should' work. But it hasn't. We're going to try it on a different router setup tonight.
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: This serial number already exists (another one)   This serial number already exists (another one) Icon_minitimeMer 4 Oct 2006 - 22:27

Keep the fingers crossed yellownabzwink
Deano
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: This serial number already exists (another one)   This serial number already exists (another one) Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Oct 2006 - 11:23

Well...

I got the bunny working on my own router absolutely fine (via the 8080 serial hack).

We took it back to the other router and reconfigured it to work with its SSID and WEP settings etc.

It then did the normal start up, three green lights etc, but then one ear goes round and stays there and no other lights are on (not even the bottom one) - no messages get to the Nabaztag either.

Any more suggestions please?
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: This serial number already exists (another one)   This serial number already exists (another one) Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Oct 2006 - 12:43

Lol your rabbit is sleeping!!

Go to nabztag.com webpage where you can configure the sleep mode yellownabzwink
Deano
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: This serial number already exists (another one)   This serial number already exists (another one) Icon_minitimeVen 6 Oct 2006 - 12:11

Well it seems we got him working finally.
He was a very naughty bunny it seems.

We actually managed to get his serial reset via someone at Nabaztag through the customer services of Firebox.com -- amazing service FYI. However, this didn't actually reset the serial at all, and we still ended up using the 8080 hack.

It seemed the bunny was set to GMT+1 so we didn't realise he was asleep (we'd set him to sleep at 11 and it was 10 etc etc).

However, it does seem Nabaztag really need to look at the serial duplication problem a bit more.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: This serial number already exists (another one)   This serial number already exists (another one) Icon_minitime

This serial number already exists (another one)
Page 1 sur 1