Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Nabaztag Secrets : the real nature of your rabbit !

3 participants
AuteurMessage
nabazland
Karotzeur taquin
nabazland

Nabaztag : Caulfield (v2.1)
Nbr de messages : 9783
Carottes : 13135

Nabaztag Secrets : the real nature of your rabbit ! Empty
MessageSujet: Nabaztag Secrets : the real nature of your rabbit !   Nabaztag Secrets : the real nature of your rabbit ! Icon_minitimeMar 10 Oct 2006 - 16:29

As we all know it, Nabaztags come off the production line by pair.
Before being able to localize your rabbit’s twin brother and after thorough and secret researches and though facing violent actions from Violet to prevent my achievement, I finally can unveil the real nature of your rabbit.
Nabaztag Secrets : the real nature of your rabbit ! Nabzsecretsll2

The production process of pair rabbits indeed symmetrically involves production of two different rabbits’ families:
- Rabbits with the right directional ear and the processor heating more on the left side, called Regular Rabbits, and
- Rabbits with the left directional ear and the processor heating more on the right side, called Goofy Rabbits.

Since the beginning Violet has been aware of this issue of rabbits’ differentiation. It was even the cause of the servers’ problems during the dark period. It is necessary to double everything and to invert the developments and then to route the rabbit to its particular server. What a fucking mess!
It was such an issue that Violet could have been led to suppress half the production, given the too high cost of the linearization of the production.

However the secret was well kept!

Nabaztag Secrets : the real nature of your rabbit ! Nabzgoofyregforumom0

Months of research allowed me to develop the cutting edge of algorithm that will enable you to better live with your rabbit, by knowing him better.
- In case your Rabbit is regular…His austerity may lead him to refuse to read subversive messages or play Patrick Sébastien (a French fuddy-duddy singer and TV host) music. But he is also faithful to and thoughtful of you.
- In case your Rabbit is goofy… A little bohemian, he may forget to give you a message on time or give you the weather in Bombay, India, instead of Beaver, Utah… But he is also cuddly and funny.

What kind of Nabaztag do you have?
To take the test, follow this link:
http://www.nabzone.com/nabaztag-demo/nabgoofreg.php
Thus you will be able to better adjust your communication mode to the real and secret nature of your Nabaztag.

Dernière édition par le Mer 21 Fév 2007 - 10:44, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.nabzone.com
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6815

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag Secrets : the real nature of your rabbit !   Nabaztag Secrets : the real nature of your rabbit ! Icon_minitimeMar 10 Oct 2006 - 17:31

Hopefully, mine is goofy!!Nabaztag Secrets : the real nature of your rabbit ! Huhu
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
tengo
Gold Nabz
Gold Nabz
tengo

Nabaztag : Ragondin (V1 rebelle)
Nbr de messages : 712
Carottes : 6450

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag Secrets : the real nature of your rabbit !   Nabaztag Secrets : the real nature of your rabbit ! Icon_minitimeMar 10 Oct 2006 - 18:18

Regular for mine scratch
http://www.mobigeeks.fr
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag Secrets : the real nature of your rabbit !   Nabaztag Secrets : the real nature of your rabbit ! Icon_minitime

Nabaztag Secrets : the real nature of your rabbit !
Page 1 sur 1