Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème offert (large sélection de ...
Voir le deal

Second Hand Rabbit - How to Setup

4 participants
AuteurMessage
GeorgeBrisco
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 3
Carottes : 5914

Second Hand Rabbit - How to Setup Empty
MessageSujet: Second Hand Rabbit - How to Setup   Second Hand Rabbit - How to Setup Icon_minitimeMer 9 Jan 2008 - 15:10

Hi,
I bought my daughter a lovely second hand rabbit, but am having dreadful problems registering him.

Does anyone know how to reregister a rabbit? I obviously do not have access to the previous owners email/password details.

Many, many thanks

George
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
NaBoByZ
Nabazteur Courtois
Nabazteur Courtois
NaBoByZ

Nabaztag : NaBoByZ
Nbr de messages : 4349
Carottes : 6389

MessageSujet: Re: Second Hand Rabbit - How to Setup   Second Hand Rabbit - How to Setup Icon_minitimeMer 9 Jan 2008 - 15:19

Hi !

To get access to the registration for the rabbit you must have Password and Login.

If you don't have these information, try to ask at your seller. If you can't, mail the Violet support with your Serial Number. They will make the switch between account.

Give us news yellownabzwink
marfab
Cuniculussologue
Cuniculussologue
marfab

Nabaztag : Petitbrou, Landry (V1), Scrubs (V2)
Nbr de messages : 8128
Carottes : 6912

MessageSujet: Re: Second Hand Rabbit - How to Setup   Second Hand Rabbit - How to Setup Icon_minitimeMer 9 Jan 2008 - 21:40

Or ask Nabaztag' support team to delete the old account
http://help.nabaztag.com/index.php?langue=3&type=1
http://www.internetmobile20.com
Brieandme
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Brieandme

Nabaztag : Brie
Nbr de messages : 32
Carottes : 5921

MessageSujet: Re: Second Hand Rabbit - How to Setup   Second Hand Rabbit - How to Setup Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Jan 2008 - 23:25

Aww you second hand rabbit sounds lovely! I am so glad you have given her a loving new home! hope your reregistrstion runs smoothly, I contacted violet this week and they got back to me very quickly! so hope your bunny will be working soon! yellownabzsmile
GeorgeBrisco
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 3
Carottes : 5914

MessageSujet: Re: Second Hand Rabbit - How to Setup   Second Hand Rabbit - How to Setup Icon_minitimeDim 13 Jan 2008 - 23:23

Yep, Nabaztag Support sorted us out. Daughter very happy with Tagzi, lots of excitement ahead. Hope these server issues are sorted soon :-)

Brieandme a écrit:
Aww you second hand rabbit sounds lovely! I am so glad you have given her a loving new home! hope your reregistrstion runs smoothly, I contacted violet this week and they got back to me very quickly! so hope your bunny will be working soon! yellownabzsmile
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Second Hand Rabbit - How to Setup   Second Hand Rabbit - How to Setup Icon_minitime

Second Hand Rabbit - How to Setup
Page 1 sur 1