Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

All green and nothing going on

+2
guiome
dandush
6 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
dandush
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
dandush

Nbr de messages : 19
Carottes : 5868

All green and nothing going on Empty
MessageSujet: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeMer 2 Avr 2008 - 11:25

Hi. Got my new tag/tag. Set up all OK. Boots OK, orange, orange, orange, orange/green then green and green base.

So now all solid green and no more.

There is no help for this I can find on the 'net.

Help!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
guiome
Platinum Nabz
Platinum Nabz
guiome

Nabaztag : Busagi (V2 Beta)
Nbr de messages : 1103
Carottes : 6071

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeMer 2 Avr 2008 - 12:14

Hi !

Have you tried to send a mail to the violet support ? (support 'at' violet.com) ?

Maybe they can help with this problem...
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6814

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Avr 2008 - 9:15

Hi,

You just have to wait. Your rabbit is waiting for its server yellownabzwink
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
dandush
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
dandush

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Avr 2008 - 11:43

guiome - I have sent email - waiting for reply - thank you

aerosmiss - Rabbit has been waiting for two days now! - thank you anyway!
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6814

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Avr 2008 - 13:41

Did you try to unplug and replug your rabbit?
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
dandush
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
dandush

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeVen 4 Avr 2008 - 2:45

Yes, unplugged and re-plugged. Still four green once booted (and still no response from Violet)
marfab
Cuniculussologue
Cuniculussologue
marfab

Nabaztag : Petitbrou, Landry (V1), Scrubs (V2)
Nbr de messages : 8128
Carottes : 6950

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeVen 4 Avr 2008 - 13:53

Hi

My second rabbit Laperla is in the same state. Don't worry but ask Violet to do something.

http://help.nabaztag.com/index.php?langue=3&type=1
http://www.internetmobile20.com
dandush
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
dandush

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeVen 4 Avr 2008 - 21:46

Thank you! Stil waiting for Violet to respond though nabzsteam
dandush
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
dandush

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeLun 7 Avr 2008 - 20:05

AH - now we have a change today.

Four green for one second, then four red.

Rebooting give the same result.

Arrrrggghhhhh!
bidulix
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
bidulix

Nabaztag : swentchy
Nbr de messages : 173
Carottes : 5869

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeLun 7 Avr 2008 - 20:42

what about wifi and firewall, did you try to switch off wifi box and then switch it on ?
dandush
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
dandush

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeMar 8 Avr 2008 - 10:04

Hiya... yes, I have switched off firewall, WiFi encryption...etc. I think my bunny is finding the server but can't login. The Nab wesite says my bunny is online - even if it is unplugged!
bidulix
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
bidulix

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeMar 8 Avr 2008 - 19:46

try to switch off your server but not your bunny, after a short while, switch on your server for a new connexion
dandush
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
dandush

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeMer 9 Avr 2008 - 10:04

Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately - I have tried! I have even tried a different router, and have also changed Internet Service Provider in the last week!!!
bidulix
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
bidulix

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeMer 9 Avr 2008 - 20:30

what about firewall of your router, swith it off and try
dandush
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
dandush

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Avr 2008 - 9:53

Yes, I have switched off firewall, WiFi encryption. Have tried fixed IP address and DHCP. Have tried r.nabaztag.com/vl and 193.149.120.33/vl ...!

Still boots four green, then four red after about one second....
bidulix
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
bidulix

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Avr 2008 - 18:44

it normally means that the rabbit find wifi but your router doesn t accept it.....about your rabbit, is it on line ? if no, did you get the correct mac reference ? if yes what is the configuration of your network, wifi box name, pc mac or window etc...
dandush
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
dandush

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Avr 2008 - 22:33

Yay!

Violet fixed my problem. It seems as I guessed - Rabbit was OK and network was OK, but problem was with Violet's server not letting rabbit login. I got this message

"We fixed the problem responsible of your rabbit connection troubles.
I invite you to restart him: he should now connect successfully."

So, when I got home from work, I restarted the rabbit and all worked. He read 20 test messages I had sent over the week....

Also works with the NabaztagFlash program.

Only one problem remains - I have no messages on the website - yet his nose is still blinking purple. .. .. .. .. (like that!) How do I stop this?

Thank you for all your help, everyone.

David & Dandush.
bidulix
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
bidulix

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeVen 11 Avr 2008 - 21:01

hi, violet server is really out of service, many problems, all you have to do is wait and see....my rabbit is out of order right now like many others...
dandush
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
dandush

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeMar 15 Avr 2008 - 10:42

Yay! All is working OK now. The nose stopped blink purple yesterday. Still would not wake up properly, so I've used the API and added a couple of jobs to a Cron I have running and that works fine (acutally, it's more flexible as I can set up lots of different times per day...)

D.
dandush
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
dandush

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeMar 15 Avr 2008 - 12:59

Cancel that - nose is blinking again - looks like whatever Violet did, they have undone!
Niffo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Carottes : 5946

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeMer 23 Avr 2008 - 4:37

hi.

sounds similar to my problem but did your rabbit turn his ears and was the bottom light green or purple.

Mine doesn't turn his ears and his bottom light is green.

I've emailed violet with no response and hardly any response from the forums any more.

He works fine at my mums work and my dads house so i was wondering whether it is something to do with the hardware of the router and wifi?

Is it worth buying new stuff or can the problem actually be fixed by violet?
dandush
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
dandush

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeMer 23 Avr 2008 - 12:54

Mine's working all OK now. Few glitches and the odd-reboot necessary. Couple of weird things where he lights up orange when asleep etc.

My problem was simply at Violet's end. Assume it was to do with registering him on the Jabber system. Once they have made a change at their end he connected.
Niffo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeMer 23 Avr 2008 - 22:15

yes, i know it is, i wanted to know whether my problem was the same as yours and whether it was fixable by violet or whether i would have to make changes to my set up..

So was he just green with no purple light?
And did his ears not turn?
dandush
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
dandush

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Avr 2008 - 12:37

Yes, it originally went all orange - > one-by-one to all green, then a few days (and emails) later I got orange - > all green -> all red.

Then I get an email from Violet saying they had fixed somthing, and on reboot I got orange - > all green -> all purple -> ears rotate -> all lights off apart from pulsing purple base.
Niffo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitimeLun 28 Avr 2008 - 12:35

well, i still don't think it is the same problem as mine, as much as i wish it was, and could be fixed so easily.

I've used him at other places and he works fine its just at my house that something is wrong, and that is why i wanted to know if the problem was the same but i don't think it was.

Violet just emailed me saying they'd reset him but he is still doing the same thing, so hopefully getting a new router will fix the problem...

(hope, hope, hope)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: All green and nothing going on   All green and nothing going on Icon_minitime

All green and nothing going on
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant