Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC incurvé gaming – MSI Optix G27CQ4 E2 (Dalle VA, 170 Hz, ...
169.99 € 279.99 €
Voir le deal

Nabaztag V2 loves LastFM

2 participants
AuteurMessage
arcadeaction
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 1
Carottes : 4058

Nabaztag V2 loves LastFM Empty
MessageSujet: Nabaztag V2 loves LastFM   Nabaztag V2 loves LastFM Icon_minitimeJeu 1 Aoû 2013 - 23:51

Hi,

For my personal enjoyment I made a simple web-service to let my beloved Nabaztag V2 speak the artist and/or name of my currently playing (or last played) song via the LastFM API.

It's quite cool to press the bunny's button and then hear the title of the music I am listening to. nabzlol (this requires a server that can call an URL upon pressing the button).

If you would like to try it, feel free:

Ful documentation is available at:
http://bit.ly/15yRxX8

Your bunny must be connected to a Violet API-compatible server (and Violet API support must be enabled if applicable). You will need your Last FM username, the bunny's Mac address and Violet API token. When not using the default nabaztag.com server, you'll need to specify yours as well as documented ("&host=openjabnab.fr" for OJN for example). TYPE must be 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.

Don't let the docs scare you, just copy & paste the URL mentioned in the doc and substitute the values.  If you have any issue please let me know. I have only tested it with my Nabaztag V2 on the OJN server, so I am quite curious whether it will work on other servers as well.

If you have any suggestions please let me know as well.

I don't speak French, so if anyone wants to translate this to French and post it on the French section, I'd really appreciate this, especially iif you pasted the bit.ly shortened URL instead of the real one.

Regards, Vincent
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Usagi_the_Rabbit
Special Nabz
Special Nabz
Usagi_the_Rabbit

Nabaztag : Vivi (v2), Floppy (v2)
Nbr de messages : 1313
Carottes : 5939

Nabaztag V2 loves LastFM Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag V2 loves LastFM   Nabaztag V2 loves LastFM Icon_minitimeDim 4 Aoû 2013 - 22:15

Hi, arcadeaction
This is interesting, thank you for the share nabzflower 
Personally I don't use last.fm nabzwhistle , but I think that we have the users here, just wait for the feedback
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Nabaztag V2 loves LastFM
Page 1 sur 1