Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC incurvé gaming – MSI Optix G27CQ4 E2 (Dalle VA, 170 Hz, ...
169.99 € 279.99 €
Voir le deal

Purple light at the base, but offline -> now ok!

3 participants
AuteurMessage
ruthless
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 2
Carottes : 6473

Purple light at the base, but offline -> now ok! Empty
MessageSujet: Purple light at the base, but offline -> now ok!   Purple light at the base, but offline -> now ok! Icon_minitimeMer 20 Déc 2006 - 22:36

Hi,

I was having difficulty whereby my lapin v2 was "well connected" according to the documentation with the strobing purple light at the base - but no messages were being read and no animation.

My online profile was marked as "OFFLINE".

The bug blog indicates a corrective procedure of connecting using the 'first created account" - possibly ok if you created multiple accounts.

I ended up creating a second account against all recommendations and in the process I realised that I had made a mistake with my lapin MAC address. (I had typed 0 instead of D... hey, it was dark).

With the new account and the correct MAC address, all works well now.

Shouldn't the account creation process block the accounts which have not already had the bunny 'sign in' to avoid this problem ?

regards,
Warren
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6948

MessageSujet: Re: Purple light at the base, but offline -> now ok!   Purple light at the base, but offline -> now ok! Icon_minitimeMer 20 Déc 2006 - 22:41

Hi Warren,

Violet fixed this bug. Happy to see (read) that all is ok for you now. Welcome onboard cheers
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
ruthless
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 2
Carottes : 6473

MessageSujet: Re: Purple light at the base, but offline -> now ok!   Purple light at the base, but offline -> now ok! Icon_minitimeMer 20 Déc 2006 - 23:54

Hi aerosmiss,

One rapid reply - merci!

I tested the account creation again just to confirm - and you are quite right, there is now a test at the last step of the process.

Maybe it would be useful for others who created an account before this new check to be able to perform this same bunny verification from their existing 'offline' profile (or at least be able to see the previously entered MAC).
I read in the french forum that at least one other was experiencing similar issues which may be corrected via new account / MAC retry.

Thanks again for the welcome yellownabzhappy

regards,
Warren
LongView
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 20
Carottes : 6479

MessageSujet: Re: Purple light at the base, but offline -> now ok!   Purple light at the base, but offline -> now ok! Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Déc 2006 - 0:54

I have also made the suggestion that the MAC address should be visible within each users account profile for verification and also the possibility of removing a tag from your account should you decide to one day pass him on (because you have a newer model) or just in case your tag breaks and you need to enter the replacements MAC details into your account instead.
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6948

MessageSujet: Re: Purple light at the base, but offline -> now ok!   Purple light at the base, but offline -> now ok! Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Déc 2006 - 8:06

Hi,

If you registred your rabbit before Violet put the test, you have to send your accounts by mail to Violet to bug@violet.net . They will erase the wrong ones and then, the logg in will be ok.
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Purple light at the base, but offline -> now ok!   Purple light at the base, but offline -> now ok! Icon_minitime

Purple light at the base, but offline -> now ok!
Page 1 sur 1