Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
BODUM Bistro Set : Théière filtre 1 L + 2 gobelets double paroi en ...
17.99 € 39.90 €
Voir le deal

Attached to the server, now what?

3 participants
AuteurMessage
SoCool
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 17
Carottes : 6459

Attached to the server, now what? Empty
MessageSujet: Attached to the server, now what?   Attached to the server, now what? Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 21:32

OK,

So I plug the bunny in, and after a few seconds the ears go round and the bottom starts to pulse purple for a minute then orange for a minute and then back to purple. So I guess I'm connected.

But....

I go onto the web site and log on and no services are available, I can send myself messages but nothing come through and if I look in the message archive it says I don't have a rabbit.

What is supposed to happen now?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6949

MessageSujet: Re: Attached to the server, now what?   Attached to the server, now what? Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 21:48

Hey, what's the name of your rabbit please?

Did your register your rabbit on the Violet's website? Did you try several times thinking you failed? If you did that, you have to fill this : http://help.nabaztag.com/index.php?langue=3&type=1
telling them what happens exactly ok?

Tell us when your rabbit will be fine yellownabzwink
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
Blaise
Silver Nabz
Silver Nabz
Blaise

Nabaztag : Blaiz (v2)
Nbr de messages : 424
Carottes : 6496

MessageSujet: Re: Attached to the server, now what?   Attached to the server, now what? Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 21:56

good luck with your rabbit! I cannot help though...
SoCool
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Attached to the server, now what?   Attached to the server, now what? Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 22:03

Hi,

I've filled that form in twice and sent a bug@violet.com mail as well asking for a couple of extra registrations to be removed, but have heard nothing.
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Attached to the server, now what?   Attached to the server, now what? Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 22:09

Don't worry, they have a lot of people like you who had created several accounts. They have to delete them manually so it takes time.

Your rabbit will live!!! yellownabzwink
SoCool
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Attached to the server, now what?   Attached to the server, now what? Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 22:14

That may be true. But, it was terrible fault to allow people to register one rabbit against several names. They are giving absolutely no updates on how this cleaning process is proceeding and when it will be finished. And if they are deleting them manually....well how poor a system do they have.

One dead bunny since 28th Dec.
SoCool
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Attached to the server, now what?   Attached to the server, now what? Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 22:15

That may be true. But, it was terrible fault to allow people to register one rabbit against several names. They are giving absolutely no updates on how this cleaning process is proceeding and when it will be finished. And if they are deleting them manually....well how poor a system do they have.

One dead bunny since 28th Dec.
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Attached to the server, now what?   Attached to the server, now what? Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 22:19

Hum.. Hum... Look at what you did huh? yellownabzwink If you think that this forum is not faster enough, I can't imagine how many accounts you created on my.nabaztag.com Attached to the server, now what? Hmm
SoCool
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Attached to the server, now what?   Attached to the server, now what? Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 22:35

I wonder whether you think comments like that are meant to make me feel any better about the most useless Christmas present I have ever bought my daughter. I created three accounts, on the 29th I asked for two to be deleted. No response from violet.
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Attached to the server, now what?   Attached to the server, now what? Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 22:48

Sorry, I didn't want to upset you...
SoCool
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Attached to the server, now what?   Attached to the server, now what? Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 22:59

OK. But I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who are very close to losing it about all these problems.
SoCool
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Attached to the server, now what?   Attached to the server, now what? Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 23:00

OK. But I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who are very close to losing it about all these problems.
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Attached to the server, now what?   Attached to the server, now what? Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 23:00

MDR
SoCool
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Attached to the server, now what?   Attached to the server, now what? Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 23:01

As for the double postings that is a bit of a fault with this forum.

If you post and then press the back button and then refresh it posts your message again.

I guess that is a feature rather than a fault
SoCool
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Attached to the server, now what?   Attached to the server, now what? Icon_minitimeVen 5 Jan 2007 - 12:10

All working now
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Attached to the server, now what?   Attached to the server, now what? Icon_minitimeVen 5 Jan 2007 - 12:12

cheers

What is the name of your nabz? We'll be able to send it some messages yellownabzwink
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Attached to the server, now what?   Attached to the server, now what? Icon_minitime

Attached to the server, now what?
Page 1 sur 1